water water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wheat10, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. wheat10

wheat10 Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    help I'm a newby - day 3 - read on all paperwork to drink 2 litres water a day + what you use mixing up + coffee etc - some of you are talking about 4 litres a day urgh !! I'm struggling enough anyway

Got on the scales today nothing has moved. any ideas ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I drink between 2-3 litres of plain water a day, plus shakes, teas/coffees etc. If you are struggling with the water, try having it warm, even first thing in the morning as I find it helps with going to the loo for a no2 as well.
    I know its hard, but try not to jump on the scales in the beginning (I did and still do now) because it could dishearten you, but as long as you are following lipotrim properly, you should have a great loss on your first week. Once you hit ketosis, your body will be using your stored fats and the weight will just drop off you.
    Well done so far and keep up the good work hun.

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Keep sipping the water through the day. Have black coffees and teas and you will get used to it. The more you can drink the more weight comes off supposedly! Don't worry about weight loss yet, when it kicks in it will be amazing! Good luck and keep up the good work!

5. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I drink 4x 75cl bottled water. I also add extra to my shakes. It does get easier. Start as early as you can in the morning and sip sip sip. XX

6. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    think of all that good the water is doing, cleansing and clearing all the toxins out...

7. John F

John F Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Stop weighing yourself. You will not, repeat not, see a steady and continual decrease in weight. Your weight will fluctuate. It will rise, fall and stay steady. However, you will continue to burn fat and ON AVERAGE lose about a stone to a stone and half every month.

8. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    keep drinking that water and stay off the scales is probably the best bet

the water gets easier as you get more into it

9. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    throw away the scales.... have a weigh in once a week on the pharmacy scales..... everyone says you drink more water you loose more.. i drank on average 3-4 litres for two weeks.. am down to 2 litres a day not including tea coffee etc. and lost more last week than previous weeks... as long as you dont allow yourself to get dehydrated as your body will store water then like billyo.... STOP WIEGHING YOURSELF!!! x

10. chriBs3

chriBs3 Full Member

i find drinking ice cold water if you don't want it is really difficult, therefore, do drink room temperature water, it goes down so much easier

11. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I second that, ice cold water made me feel naseus(sp!!).... and pepeermint tea.. keeps everything moving ifykwim xxx

12. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi the 1st thing you need to do is remove your scales only get weighed once a week at the chemist, drink your water warm I add extra water to my shakes as I dont like them thick it all adds up

Keep up the good work and proof that this a brilliant diet will show in your WI

all the best

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.