WATER - Yep again but interesting ;)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missdetermination, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. missdetermination

missdetermination Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    So I was having a nosy on an old school friends facebook (he's a personal trainer) and my favourite subject came up WATER:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:and how much you should have....seemed to make sense to me...

Forget what you hear when people say you should have 8 glasses a day (how big are these glasses?) or 2 litres, because the amount you need will vary from person to person for example a woman measuring 5ft 1in is obviously going to need less water than a man measuring 6ft 6in. Common Sense if you ask me!!
    So here it is the maths bit, If your like me i’d get your calculator out!!
    If you find out how much you weigh in kg and multiply that number by 0.033 then the number you get is the amount of water in litres you should drink
    for example a person weighing 60kg would need 1.98 Litres of water per day after doing the following sum.
    60kg x 0.033 = 1.98L

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Damn...I need 3 litres by that calculation! I force 2 down as it is! Lol

4. determinator

determinator Banned

and people also remember that when you are on SS you need much more water than an average person as normally you get up to 50% of the water you need from food .. on SS you dont get much as you arent eating !!

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l need 3.3 litres just about doing that, great post Katie :tear_drop::tear_drop: :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.