WATER - Yep again but interesting ;)

So I was having a nosy on an old school friends facebook (he's a personal trainer) and my favourite subject came up WATER:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:and how much you should have....seemed to make sense to me...

Forget what you hear when people say you should have 8 glasses a day (how big are these glasses?) or 2 litres, because the amount you need will vary from person to person for example a woman measuring 5ft 1in is obviously going to need less water than a man measuring 6ft 6in. Common Sense if you ask me!!
So here it is the maths bit, If your like me i’d get your calculator out!!
If you find out how much you weigh in kg and multiply that number by 0.033 then the number you get is the amount of water in litres you should drink
for example a person weighing 60kg would need 1.98 Litres of water per day after doing the following sum.
60kg x 0.033 = 1.98L

Damn...I need 3 litres by that calculation! I force 2 down as it is! Lol

and people also remember that when you are on SS you need much more water than an average person as normally you get up to 50% of the water you need from food .. on SS you dont get much as you arent eating !!

l need 3.3 litres just about doing that, great post Katie :tear_drop::tear_drop: :D

Back