water

nicanancy

Anyone drink hot water? I mean hot from the kettle..

Im finding it easier to drink if if having it that way.
Coffee too, i never liked coffee before but im drinking a few cups of black coffee a day, that's fine isnt it?

I do, I can't stomach cold water when I'm in ketosis, because it makes me freezing cold for some reason!
Over the last few days I've drank hot water from the kettle :)
More often than not though, if the heating is on, ill rest my bottles on the radiator in a sock (sad I know) just so they're more room temperature and it takes the edge off!

I couldn't comment on coffee, as I don't like tea or coffee,l. Man I wish I did they're lovely and warm brrrrrrr

I drink hot water occasionally, I think it tastes sweet-ish. Weird, eh? :confused:
I can't abide cold water either, I have it lukewarm or tepid. If it's cold out of the tap I add a bit of hot from the kettle/geyser. :)

ooh...loving your new signature Steve - might have to steal that if you don't mind!

I TEND TO HAVE ROOM TEMP WATER. I AM FINDING DRINKING THE AMOUNT OF WATER HARD WORK BECAUSE I AM NOT A VERY BIG DRINKER NORMALLY.

MINI GOALS:

to lose 2 stone
to be 23 stone
to fit in to size 28 again
to lose 3 stone
to be 22 stone
to be able to fit into an outfit from next bigger sizes.

I often drink hot water, cold gives me belly ache in large amounts. You are right Steve - it does taste sweet!

I drink hot water all the time! Even when I'm not on the diet :) I fill the kettle to the max, make myself some tea and then drink the rest as hot water...my friends think it's the weirdest thing ever

I have to drink my water room temp, can't drink cold, got sensitive teeth & it makes me cold!!!

I noticed my water bottle was empty when I went to have a drink today went to the water cooler filled it up and had a huge glug, big no no, I was freezing for bloody ages!!! Have to leave it to stand for ages!

Back