Water?

Shaz1980

Hi everyone hope you are all ok x

I know we are suppossed to drink between 2 and 4 litres but does this include the water we use in shakes and any tea and coffee? I have been drinking 3 litres but was goona try and drink more but don't want to drink too much x

It doesn't include the water in the shakes but does include the teas and coffees. What you're drinking is perfectly adequate so don't feel pressured into drinking any more if you don't feel like it!

3 litres is great if you are managing that much every day. The water really helps with both the boredom of not eating and also any hunger pangs. Apparently 80% of the time we feel hungry it is in fact water that our bodies are looking for.

SandraB said:
It doesn't include the water in the shakes but does include the teas and coffees. What you're drinking is perfectly adequate so don't feel pressured into drinking any more if you don't feel like it!

Thanks Sandra! Just got worried I wasn't drinking enough but if 3 litres is enough I think I will stick with that. Spend enough time running to the loo as it is lol x

irish molly said:
3 litres is great if you are managing that much every day. The water really helps with both the boredom of not eating and also any hunger pangs. Apparently 80% of the time we feel hungry it is in fact water that our bodies are looking for.

Thanks Irish molly. It took me a while to get there but I am managing 3 litres plus a couple of cups of tea. The kids are drinking more water too so it's been good for all of us and really helps with the hunger. I was never that good at drinking water or anything before LT so hope it will stick with me for the future x

Back