water

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
how much of a god send are the small bottles of litre volvic. They only look small and they got a sports cap!they make life so much easier. i dont realise how much ive drank with them!

dunno if any one else noticed!!!

i'm with you there i drink a litre when i'm having my tetras and i'm still thirsty after about 5itres today lol

Not seen those but will keep an eye out, I do half litre bottles and wade my way through 8 of them minimum. Larger bottles might be psychologically easier!!

Georgie
x

Water is great, we all know that, but dont overdo it, I found if I had more than about 6 ltrs I got nasty leg cramps and tummy ache x

how much of a god send are the small bottles of litre volvic. They only look small and they got a sports cap!they make life so much easier. i dont realise how much ive drank with them!

dunno if any one else noticed!!!

I know what you mean there. I buy 2 each day when I'm working from our nearest office which is 4 times a week and I drink them easily whilst driving between appointments....without thinking really :D

Water is great, we all know that, but dont overdo it, I found if I had more than about 6 ltrs I got nasty leg cramps and tummy ache x

Me too Vicky. I worked out that 5 litres is about my max without getting cramp:(...oh cramp and trying to sleep is just awful:(

Back