Water ?

Sampink30

Find it so hard to drink loads of water and I know this is a big thing whatever diet your on , anyone got any tips ?

I carry a 500ml bottle everywhere with me. My boyfriend finds it hilarious because I even carry it around the house from room to room with me. I've heard that people who don't like water find cooled down boiled water from the kettle more pleasant, but I've never tried it myself. Good luck!

I struggle to drink water too, but a while ago I bought like 6 or 8 bottles of water, for a week or 2, I drank a lot. As we finished bottles they'd be filled up and into the fridge again, and I would drink some more. Until the bottles went missing :(

I guess what I'm saying is, finding bottles of water all full and ready made it much easier to drink more.

Nnoilalala said:
I struggle to drink water too, but a while ago I bought like 6 or 8 bottles of water, for a week or 2, I drank a lot. As we finished bottles they'd be filled up and into the fridge again, and I would drink some more. Until the bottles went missing :(

I guess what I'm saying is, finding bottles of water all full and ready made it much easier to drink more.

Not that I'm stalking you just to agree with everything you say.. But yeah that's what I do too :D I get a couple of those litre ones with sports tops and constantly have one on me and one in the fridge. It's dead nice when it's all cold and I find if I'm drinking lots of water I crave pop and stuff a lot less

Thanks ladies very helpful specially at work to. Don't know why I find it hard my kids always ask for water over everything else so I shouldn't find it hard really x

There was an interesting article on Yahoo recently that was debunking the myth that you need to drink loads of water, basically saying this 8 glasses a day thing was wrong, and that you can get the same hydration from coffee etc. It made me very happy as I hate water and hardly drink any, lol. As I've lost around 5 stone so far since last Summer, I can say for sure that weight loss without water is possible, but each to their own! x

You can find articles about everything these days.. You never know which to believe.

But as much as I dislike water in comparison to other tastier juices, I still think it's better for you than everything else, from stories I heard really.

OH was telling me about a friend of his that started drinking 2L of water a day after one of those challenges "see the effects or your money back" and he was effected very positively by it, that he didn't ask for the money back at the end. Sounds like such a cartoon ending, but to me it proved a lot more than an article would.

Many people that drink a lot of water, notice the good of it. During college I carried around a bottle everywhere mainly because there were a lot of water machines to fill it up with, and at that time there was no chance you could separate me from it, I dunno it just made me feel good.

Gollywogg said:
Not that I'm stalking you just to agree with everything you say.. But yeah that's what I do too :D I get a couple of those litre ones with sports tops

That made me chuckle like omg wait, those are my bottles too! :D

I think the important thing is to just drink when you're thirsty but don't get hung up on what you drink - as long as it's low cal ( and non-alcoholic!) drinking anything, not just water, will keep you hydrated and help in a weight loss regime. x

Back