Water...

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Grrrrrrr, one of the major problems i have been having with this diet is the water! I can drink plenty when im at home, but its not as easy when im at work :(

It sucks abit lol

Tell me about it I work with all guys in an office and I havnt told them im on it id say the must think im preggers or something and the best of times I had a weak bladder! gerrrr its sooo annoying the problem when you get home is its all building up them for a night of peeing I feel your pain and congrats on the massive loss so far!

I have been on holiday for the last week, so next week will be my first time back at work. I am really worried about drinking all the water and needing the toilet. I am a teacher, so I can't just get water or go to the toilet when I need!!!

Oh I feel your pain I suppose just try get a ltr into you when your getting dressed and that in the morning and maybe one coming up to lunch time and then when you go home in the evenings try make up for all the water you've missed thats a difficult one as you obviously can up and leave the classroom every two mins

Yeah not looking forward to it, but I am sure I will manage it. The kids think I am crazy as it is so I am sure they won't bat an eyelid, while I dance around the room waiting for interval to go to the toilet!!!!

Yeah not looking forward to it, but I am sure I will manage it. The kids think I am crazy as it is so I am sure they won't bat an eyelid, while I dance around the room waiting for interval to go to the toilet!!!!

Ha poor you you'll be fine once you get into a routine :sign0131::sick0019:

Tell me about it! I am a community nurse and always have to ask my patients if I can use their loo, it gets embarrassing when its the same ones each time. I thought my bladder might burst yesterday when I went to a new patient and hoped I'd be able to use the loo but when I saw the state of the house I didn't dare lol!

Tell me about it! I am a community nurse and always have to ask my patients if I can use their loo, it gets embarrassing when its the same ones each time. I thought my bladder might burst yesterday when I went to a new patient and hoped I'd be able to use the loo but when I saw the state of the house I didn't dare lol!

LOL you poor thing I was stuck in traffic the other day and had no idea what I was going to do so had to do the lady like thing and hold it theres nothing worse! my boyfriend had to pee into a bottle before ewww lol

I agree, I am struggling with the water too. But as of tomorrow I shall be getting flavourings and having a jelly a day :D

Grrrrrrr, one of the major problems i have been having with this diet is the water! I can drink plenty when im at home, but its not as easy when im at work :(

It sucks abit lol

I'm the opposite way around.. I'm fine at work, but I forget at home...

must try harder this week cos I've got the weekend, then monday-wednesday off work, then I weigh in on thursdays.. I'll have to get one of those bottles on a neck strap like you used to get at parks/fairs!!

Its annoying, cause when i dont drink enough at work, i get hungry :(

Its annoying, cause when i dont drink enough at work, i get hungry :(

I think that's WHY I drink so much at work!! I keep a bottle on my desk all the time, and pretty much drink constantly.. it saves me from going to pick at whatever food is hanging around on the filing cabinet that day (there's something there pretty much every day... yesterday and today is was a HUGE packet of digestives which smell GORGEOUS, and tomorrow it will be the cakes that I am taking in!!!)

I get hungry at home but even though there is food here (my 3 easter eggs for a start) it's not bothering me... I guess cos there's no one else here to eat in front of me so I don't feel "left out"

Does anyone have this dry annoying cough I have? Since I started this diet on the 3rd of March I've been coughing a lot no matter what kind of cough medicine Im taking nothing helps, any advice

Does anyone have this dry annoying cough I have? Since I started this diet on the 3rd of March I've been coughing a lot no matter what kind of cough medicine Im taking nothing helps, any advice

not me.. I did have a sore throat in my first or second week, I forget when exactly but it was very near the beginning. no idea if that's common or just coincidence though.. and then I had a few mouth ulcers..

I was always told the best way to cure a dry cough was a boiled sweet/lollipop!! but don't you go trying that!!!

Back