Water

yeah its definitely more appealing. ive actually got a marker n written it on my water bottle!!! lol. bit crazy but it makes me feel better about it

"the more ya drink the more ya shrink"

You do know thats NOT true and VLCD companies are actually coming out and distancing themselves from that saying

i bought a water bottle from town. first i had a 500ml one but then i got a one litre so i know i have to have atleast 2 bottles a day. i keep it with me no matter where i go so no excuses for not drinking. have u tried that? it really helps me! :)

I might try that tomorrow. I'd been carrying a little bottle about but forgetting to refill. I'll try a big one tomorrow. Thanks x
i bought a water bottle from town. first i had a 500ml one but then i got a one litre so i know i have to have atleast 2 bottles a day. i keep it with me no matter where i go so no excuses for not drinking. have u tried that? it really helps me! :)

hi guys just a thought my sis in law is terrible at drinking her water so every hour i send her a text to get a lge cup of water she is slowly getting used to it and on a couple of occasions has text back saying shes already done

just an idea

xx Sharron

hey thats a good idea!! i think i might set an alarm on my fone for water. fattylicious does that for her situps.. might work for my water i guess

did it work? oh by the way.. sorry about my stuff left in ur room. didnt have space in my ickle suitcase cos u had the big one xx

Back