Water

goldengirl

In my haste to get the shakes from the Chemist, i forgot to ask about water, i think it was 3litres from the last time i did it.

is it still the same?

Thanks for your reply....i told the woman at chemist that i remembered how to do it.....its only when i started drinking that i thought OOOOOOh have i got it right!!!

As long as you have 2 litres you will be fine, but the loss seems a little higher the more water.
Are you looking forward to starting again?

I am actually.....which is strange.

i was going to wait until Monday to start, but feel really motivated so have started today

i know its hard going and that the first week is tricky (real hard), but i'm, really spurred on. also i was away last week and am sick of eating, which is a strange thing to say i know.....but we ate and drank that much, i could do with a break.

you have done really well, how long where you on it for?

Hey golden girl and welcome :)

Water like kred said is minimum 2ltrs - im on about 4ltrs a day and my wl is consistent and am chuffed with it so far :)

How long are you planning on sticking on LT?

I am actually.....which is strange.

i was going to wait until Monday to start, but feel really motivated so have started today

i know its hard going and that the first week is tricky (real hard), but i'm, really spurred on. also i was away last week and am sick of eating, which is a strange thing to say i know.....but we ate and drank that much, i could do with a break.

you have done really well, how long where you on it for?

Thats super that you feel motivated to start straight away, and at least you know what you are letting yourself in for over the first few days.
I know what you mean about sick of eating, I was like that when I did a refeed at the end of Feb, I was glad to get back on lipotrim.

I started around Jan 8th and I finished TFR at the end of March, so I was pretty pleased with the losses which averaged around 4lb per week.

Hi love well done for starting today!

Mondays are always a rubbish day to start a deit and 70% fail would you believe!!

xxx

Well done for jumping back on board. I'm also having about 3-4litres of water a day and seem to lose on average 4lbs a week. The more I drink the better for my losses. Good luck and stay strong.

Back