Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldengirl, 15 April 2009.

1. goldengirl

goldengirl Well-Known Member

In my haste to get the shakes from the Chemist, i forgot to ask about water, i think it was 3litres from the last time i did it.

is it still the same?
  2. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Its a minimum of 2 litres, but I always drank 3.
  3. goldengirl

Thanks for your reply....i told the woman at chemist that i remembered how to do it.....its only when i started drinking that i thought OOOOOOh have i got it right!!!
  4. kered

kered Well-Known Member

As long as you have 2 litres you will be fine, but the loss seems a little higher the more water.
    Are you looking forward to starting again?
  5. goldengirl

I am actually.....which is strange.

i was going to wait until Monday to start, but feel really motivated so have started today

i know its hard going and that the first week is tricky (real hard), but i'm, really spurred on. also i was away last week and am sick of eating, which is a strange thing to say i know.....but we ate and drank that much, i could do with a break.

you have done really well, how long where you on it for?
  6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Hey golden girl and welcome :)

Water like kred said is minimum 2ltrs - im on about 4ltrs a day and my wl is consistent and am chuffed with it so far :)

How long are you planning on sticking on LT?
  7. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Thats super that you feel motivated to start straight away, and at least you know what you are letting yourself in for over the first few days.
    I know what you mean about sick of eating, I was like that when I did a refeed at the end of Feb, I was glad to get back on lipotrim.

I started around Jan 8th and I finished TFR at the end of March, so I was pretty pleased with the losses which averaged around 4lb per week.
  8. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Hi love well done for starting today!

Mondays are always a rubbish day to start a deit and 70% fail would you believe!!

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Well done for jumping back on board. I'm also having about 3-4litres of water a day and seem to lose on average 4lbs a week. The more I drink the better for my losses. Good luck and stay strong.