Water

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hajis-sweetie, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

Diet:
    WW Propoints
    I have just realised I have drunk 1 and a half litres of water every day for 2 weeks! Get me...:talk017:. It's true what they say, you do feel much better! Anyone else discovered the wonders of the stuff? I have my second weigh in 2moro and i've stuck to plan 100% so i'm hopeful it will be a loss if nothing else!!!

Clare. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally dont feel any better, been drinking 1.2 - 2ltrs of water a day but spend most my time on the loo lol

4. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

Diet:
    WW Propoints
    perhaps it is the diet, not the water making me feel better? I'm sure that anything other than feeling sick because you've stuffed your face with choc is a bonus??!! hehe...

5. nic-hola

nic-hola Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i tried the volvic water challenge.....1 and a half litres a day n my skin was so much nicer and my weight loss was really good i lost 2.5 pounds one week n 3 pounds the next,i stoped for a while but im doing it again so fingers crossed x

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I always drink a 2 litre bottle of water besides all my other drinks of the day, I used to be a WW'er and they really push the water so I just got used to it.

I only like sparkling water and only at room temperature, I sometimes put a drop of lime or lemon juice into it, but I drink 2 litres every day.

They do say that if you are drinking enough water your urine should be clear and straw coloured - so maybe use that a guide, the water is good for your skin etc, but you need it to keep your kidneys working properly, so enjoy your water.

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Well done!!! water is the hidden secret to success in weight loss.

Phil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.