• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water

I have just realised I have drunk 1 and a half litres of water every day for 2 weeks! Get me...:talk017:. It's true what they say, you do feel much better! Anyone else discovered the wonders of the stuff? I have my second weigh in 2moro and i've stuck to plan 100% so i'm hopeful it will be a loss if nothing else!!!

Clare. xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
perhaps it is the diet, not the water making me feel better? I'm sure that anything other than feeling sick because you've stuffed your face with choc is a bonus??!! hehe...

i tried the volvic water challenge.....1 and a half litres a day n my skin was so much nicer and my weight loss was really good i lost 2.5 pounds one week n 3 pounds the next,i stoped for a while but im doing it again so fingers crossed x

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I always drink a 2 litre bottle of water besides all my other drinks of the day, I used to be a WW'er and they really push the water so I just got used to it.

I only like sparkling water and only at room temperature, I sometimes put a drop of lime or lemon juice into it, but I drink 2 litres every day.

They do say that if you are drinking enough water your urine should be clear and straw coloured - so maybe use that a guide, the water is good for your skin etc, but you need it to keep your kidneys working properly, so enjoy your water.