Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hajis-sweetie, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

Diet:
    WW Propoints
    I have just realised I have drunk 1 and a half litres of water every day for 2 weeks! Get me...:talk017:. It's true what they say, you do feel much better! Anyone else discovered the wonders of the stuff? I have my second weigh in 2moro and i've stuck to plan 100% so i'm hopeful it will be a loss if nothing else!!!

Clare. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally dont feel any better, been drinking 1.2 - 2ltrs of water a day but spend most my time on the loo lol

4. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

Diet:
    WW Propoints
    perhaps it is the diet, not the water making me feel better? I'm sure that anything other than feeling sick because you've stuffed your face with choc is a bonus??!! hehe...

5. nic-hola

nic-hola Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i tried the volvic water challenge.....1 and a half litres a day n my skin was so much nicer and my weight loss was really good i lost 2.5 pounds one week n 3 pounds the next,i stoped for a while but im doing it again so fingers crossed x

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I always drink a 2 litre bottle of water besides all my other drinks of the day, I used to be a WW'er and they really push the water so I just got used to it.

I only like sparkling water and only at room temperature, I sometimes put a drop of lime or lemon juice into it, but I drink 2 litres every day.

They do say that if you are drinking enough water your urine should be clear and straw coloured - so maybe use that a guide, the water is good for your skin etc, but you need it to keep your kidneys working properly, so enjoy your water.

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Well done!!! water is the hidden secret to success in weight loss.

Phil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.