*Waves* Hello EveryOne!

Alia

Silver Member
Just popped by to say hello - still following the plan but it is so much harder during pregnancy when you are feeling so sick and drained. Had a gain of 2 pounds last week, not sure why, did n't do anything drastic but was rather bunged up so that might have been the problem, lost 3 this week so was pretty pleased with that. Just going to plod on and keep trying, that's all I can do.

It's really funny how our tastes can change while doing a plan like slimming world. I was a chocolate/sweet fanatic before starting and on thursday every one at group was talking about how after group they go and have a treat that they don't syn, its just their thursday night treat, even my consultant has one, she always goes for fish and chips after class. I've never done it but as every one was talking about it decided to go to Tesco Express on the way home and pick up a few treats - old habits die hard, picked up a couple of chocolate bars and a few bits and pieces and went home to eat - boy I did n't enjoy one bit! Did n't eat any of the chocolate, had one bite out of a chocolate cheesecake and that went in the bin and a bite out of a white chocolate chip cookie and all I could taste was the butter - I felt physically ill afterwards and certainly won't be doing that again - 4 months ago I'd have polished the lot off and more no problems at all - all I did eat was a phili snack box with bread sticks!

Thought I'd share a new picture with you, think I'm finally seeing that I've lost a few pounds (4 and a half stone actually but it's taken me a long while to realise) :eek:

38402_418860943485_679518485_4556451_2710547_n.jpg

A very good start to your weight loss journey! Congratulations on your brilliant losses.

Hi Alia, I wondered how you were. Glad to hear everything's going okay. I hope you aren't suffering with sickness too much.

Your pic is lovely. I adore that top, where's it from?:D

Hi Alia, I wondered how you were. Glad to hear everything's going okay. I hope you aren't suffering with sickness too much.

Your pic is lovely. I adore that top, where's it from?:D

lets not talk about the sickness Laura, I feel so blurghhh it's not even funny.

The top is from the Joe Brown Collection at Simply Be - they do some amazing things, check it out.

Hey Alia, great to hear from you.

I totally agree about the taste of foods. My body just isn't used to it any more. I love chocolate and crisps (I'm unlucky that I am a sweet AND savoury person) but I found that the taste didn't satisfy me, instead just made me feel awful! I'm back on plan today - though I woke up about 30mins ago, so have only had a herbal tea so far.

And also... 4 and a half stone is absolutely amazing m'dear :) Congratulations!

yay! glad you popped back. was thinking of you.. fabulous new pic btw, you look beautiful.

glad your pregnancy is going well, although sorry to hear your a bit poorly with it, good job keeping your wieght on an even keel also.. keep us updated xxx

awwww congratulations!

You are doing fantastic sticking to plan whilst carrying baby bump, well done!

Hope your pregnancy gets easier for you

Emma xxx

Well done on your weight loss Alia. It's great to hear from you - I also had wondered where you'd gone...Is that your husband? My you do make a gorgeous couple. Looking fine honey looking mighty fine!

ZXXXXXXXXXX

Well done on your weight loss Alia. It's great to hear from you - I also had wondered where you'd gone...Is that your husband? My you do make a gorgeous couple. Looking fine honey looking mighty fine!

ZXXXXXXXXXX

:p:p Awww thanks Krup - yup that's my toy boy he's 11 years younger than me but I think I look as young as him wink wink :p

Well you'd never guess he was your toy boy - you look so young! No worries there missus!

ahh alia wondered how you are hun:).fabulous new picture,really smashing.great to see you post.xx

Good evening every one - I'm still hanging in there just about. Did n't make it to group last week, head down the loo at that time but managed to go today and lost 2.5lbs which I'm really pleased about as I've not really been on plan but have n't had really bad stuff either - stayed away from all the sugar stuff, been craving marmite on toast and freezing cold fresh orange juice but I guess it could be worse.

Going to really try to have a week of being totally back on plan from tomorrow but it is so hard when I'm feeling so rough - not being sick, just feeling sick all the time which I think is worse. I'm needing to eat every hour and half to 2 hours to stop myself feeling really dizzy and even more sick. I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and resort to the anti sickness tablets I had to take with my last pregnancy cause I can't go on being so miserable like this - totally anti social and don't feel like doing anything at all. No respite expected either as I was like this till the day my other babies were delivered urghhhh

Hope every one else is doing ok and managing to stick to plan x

Hi Alia honey. Thanks for checking in - you are really missed when you're not on the boards for a while! Really sorry you're feeling so rough. Must be horrible. Good job you're craving good stuff it could be much worse than OJ and marmite on toast. Your body could be craving vitamin C and B vitamins...Anyhow, good luck my lovely and keep checking in when you feel up to it. ZXXX

Back