*Waves* Hi Everyone....I'm

Hi!! I'm Seren I am 30 years old in January, I live in the north west (near Chester) I have lost a lot of weight previously (over ten stone) but like a lot of people I fell into the trap of being a little less strict here and there , resulting in 3 stone weight gain before I knew what I was doing. I am very active I love my fitness events (Just completed Tough Mudder North West which is a 13 mile run with lots of crazy obstacle courses if you don't know what this is). I love life & I don't want to get to the stage I was at before again so I am joining to be accountable. I am restarting my journey. I would love to meet , help and support fellow members on their journeys.

About me:

I have no children, I Have a fantastic busy job which keeps my mind focused. I am looking to loose 3 stone by this time next year, I am not doing anything drastic just a mix of Calorie Counting and doing a few weeks of Diet chef to see what that's like. I love quirky honest people! I speak my mind too often :p. My main passion in life is health and fitness. I have a half marathon and a mud run left to do this year. I have my own personal trainer qualification so exercise is not an issue I LOVE IT. I just need to stay on track with my food and mindset and I shall be good!.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!.

Good luck I have about 2 stone to lose.

Back