****waves****

mogsjap

Hi there,

Im emz...36...ive decided to give cs a go...ive read lots of positive reviews online...dont know how long i'll stay on it cos i do have a lot to lose... im 19st2ibs now ive lost weight on ww..i was 20stone7ibs...i went down to 18st4ibs...but as you can see ive put some bk on grrrr....:sigh:

I do have pcos which is a right pain in the bum....ive seen conflicting stuff on sites..some say they still lose slowly others lose fast with cs and pcos?!??! any one here with pcos doing cs?

My husband has agreed for me to try it for a few weeks to see if it gives me a boost...and then it depends how i find it i suppose. If it works out for me i might be able to get my hubby to agree for me to do it for longer... Firstly just 4weeks..wish me luck

Hey Emz!
I'm just starting week 9, possibly 10, lost count lol. Two months down anywho, and I've found it to be a good diet. I was on Lipotrim before and lost 2 and a half stone in ten weeks but put back a stone when i was sick over last Christmas :( I decided to try CS because i really couldnt handle a complete food replacement diet again and CS really seems to be working for me though the weight loss rate is alot slower. I've lost a stone since I started on May 4th but I've not been hugely strict in the last month to be honest...had alot of birthdays and BBQs :rolleyes: But I'm still slimming down so thats pretty awesome in my book :D Just tightened my belt by another notch YAY!

CS has been helpful in another area too, I am finally watching what im eating, when I havent an event to go to :p, and I'm happy with what im eating too. I thought cutting out carbs would be awful but its not been too bad at all! I plan to keep it up once ive finished with the diet.

Sorry for rambling a bit, hope that helps a bit :)

Back