waving quietly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by moonmamma, 16 April 2014.

1. moonmamma

moonmamma Well-Known Member

New here, and first day back on Slimming World - I've reached target 3 times *sigh* but can never stay there - this time I am determined though! I'm going to be a gran this year for the first time and am determined to enjoy looking at the photos of me with the baby!

I'm a midwife, training to be a health visitor (so lots of essay writing, not good for not snacking), single mum of three girls - 9,13 & 22 and I have about 3 stone to lose!

hello and wish me luck :)

2. pippalata

pippalata Well-Known Member

Good luck!!! If you've done it before you know you can do it again :D which plan are you doing?
  3. moonmamma

doing the extra easy - not too much trouble to get my little brain round!

Thank you!

4. Moonbeamcor

Moonbeamcor Well-Known Member

Welcome Moonmamma! I'm on EE too, red/green makes me curious... but haven't tried it yet. Have been letting myself slip lately, so have jumped back on (yesterday) with great gusto!! So far, anyway.
    When was the last time you tried SW?
  5. yoyoagogo

yoyoagogo Well-Known Member

Good luck!i know what you mean about losing and gaining it all back, been there a few times myself. This time I am saying to myself that the hard work starts once I get to goal!
  6. moonmamma

Yes, I like that Yoyoagogo - wise words