we can do this!!!!

:DYEP WE ALL FALL OFF THE WAGON why do we fall?so we can learn to pick ourselves up againbacktoblack treat yourself to some chips a chippy portion is 7pts so you can afford it i usually share a portion with my fellaWE CAN DO THIS!!XX

i would love to bottle your confidence and sell it your great :):):):):)

thats what im here for phil we all need a boost and from my last successful weight loss journey i learnt how important and effective a good support network is WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

:DYEP WE ALL FALL OFF THE WAGON why do we fall?so we can learn to pick ourselves up againbacktoblack treat yourself to some chips a chippy portion is 7pts so you can afford it i usually share a portion with my fellaWE CAN DO THIS!!XX

Thanks honey xx I will see how I do on Sunday and I might just do that...

Also totally agree WE CAN DO THIS :)

HI GUYS!i sneaked a peek on the scales at the dr today and it says i have lost 7/8/9 lbs i put all the numbers there cos im aware the other scales will be different either way a lb or 2;) yes we can do this and i propose we name this thread just that WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

HI GUYS!i sneaked a peek on the scales at the dr today and it says i have lost 7/8/9 lbs i put all the numbers there cos im aware the other scales will be different either way a lb or 2;) yes we can do this and i propose we name this thread just that WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

i have changed the name for you weewee :D:D:D:D:D

Hi phil I think it's natural to be anit worried if you eat 'junk' then it's a slippery road But also eventually you'll feel deprived and then more likely to blip? I found that's why for a very high percentage of people doing VLCDs as they can only have shakes soups bars n water after they eat everything insight as they coulnt have any food, yes VLCDs do work but it's a very low amount of people who maintain on them.
Have a treat maybe 1 a week to start?
Your doing ammmmazzinglyyyy well done :) xx

size102b you are so right there,you have to allow yourself a treat now and then,in my past experience i always ended up having a major blip if i disallowed myself treats and its so hard to get back on trackphil hiya i feel special now this thread has my motto on the name:8855:its so true WE CAN DO THIS!!take it from a girl who lost 9stone in 18months,ok i put 5 back on but dont let that put you off,i had a brain heamorrage and was laid up for a while and in no mental place to make wise choices,but im back and as dangerous to my fat as ever WATCH OUT CALORIES HERE I COME!!i hope youve had a good day,ive only done 20mins on my bike as im ill with some kinda summer cold but im not letting it push me to confort eating in fact im taking advantage of this bug making me unusually not hungry:8855:keep it up guys WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

size102b you are so right there,you have to allow yourself a treat now and then,in my past experience i always ended up having a major blip if i disallowed myself treats and its so hard to get back on trackphil hiya i feel special now this thread has my motto on the name:8855:its so true WE CAN DO THIS!!take it from a girl who lost 9stone in 18months,ok i put 5 back on but dont let that put you off,i had a brain heamorrage and was laid up for a while and in no mental place to make wise choices,but im back and as dangerous to my fat as ever WATCH OUT CALORIES HERE I COME!!i hope youve had a good day,ive only done 20mins on my bike as im ill with some kinda summer cold but im not letting it push me to confort eating in fact im taking advantage of this bug making me unusually not hungry:8855:keep it up guys WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

bloody hell sound like you have had a rough time , im glad your better and fighting fit xxxx WE CAN DO THIS!!!

:8855:FIGHTING FIT?FIGHTING TO BE FIT MORE LIKE IT :8855:but thanks to you guys ive found my mojo again,and i aim to make sure you find yours too,i feel like i have a new family here and theres nothing i wont do within my power tohelp family,remember noone never falls off the wagon WE FALL SO WE CAN LEARN TO PICK OURSELVES UP :D;) and THOSE THAT MIND DONT MATTER,THOSE THAT MATTER DONT MIND so keep it up guys i hope youre having a good day WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

:8855:FIGHTING FIT?FIGHTING TO BE FIT MORE LIKE IT :8855:but thanks to you guys ive found my mojo again,and i aim to make sure you find yours too,i feel like i have a new family here and theres nothing i wont do within my power tohelp family,remember noone never falls off the wagon WE FALL SO WE CAN LEARN TO PICK OURSELVES UP :D;) and THOSE THAT MIND DONT MATTER,THOSE THAT MATTER DONT MIND so keep it up guys i hope youre having a good day WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

im happy you found your mojo ;) im glad your on here i know i will need some of your happiness soon xxxxxx;)

phil,never mind needing the happiness,let it flow here contagiously,we should all use the feeling this site gives us a stepping stone and strength:D

Hey Phil massive congrats for your weigh loss so far BTW;)

Well I need to be a freak:p after a few weeks allowing myself the treats I have been maintaining the weight loss, which isn't great when still got so far to go:rolleyes:

So for this week I am doing fast start again to boost myself and remember all the reasons why I started!:eek:

THATS MORE LIKE IT PHIL WE CAN DO THIS!! XX well done on ur loss too red two silver sevens fantastic im nearly there too and if i dont repeat last night too often it wont be long before i have four silver sevens:8855:

HEY GUYS WHERE ARE YOU ALL?how have ur journeys been going recently i aint heard from uu on this thread so im hoping ur all ok,i had a slip but im on top of it now thankfully i hope ur all doing well :DWE CAN DO THIS!! XX

HEY GUYS WHERE ARE YOU ALL?how have ur journeys been going recently i aint heard from uu on this thread so im hoping ur all ok,i had a slip but im on top of it now thankfully i hope ur all doing well :DWE CAN DO THIS!! XX

hi weewee glad your back and fine form , i had a different week , put my back out on sunday , so havent been able to do anthing all week doctors orders, been staying in points so looking for a good result in WI , thats about all for me this week how u been ?

weeks been a bit naff to be honest:break_diet: phil but im back with it now and planning a nice long bik ride tomorrow,am within points for the first time in a few days ten ays to weigh in OMG THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME lol but i suppose i must have lost because myclothes are sreaming out that i have,peope are commenting on it too FAB:girlpower:so even though its a tough ride:devilangel:WE CAN DO THS!! XX

Back