We might have sold the house yeah !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
I got a bit fed up with agents so advertised privately in a local paper and have had a good response.

The couple who came yesterday want to buy............oh joy is me. they fell in love with our pretty house from the moment they got out of their car. They even came to where I work today to confirm they are going to the bank tomorrow to arrange a mortgage. Oh yeah, yeah !!!!!! Please let the bank cooperate............... PLEASE !!!!!

The bonus is we really liked them and would love them to live in our home, a home we have been very happy in for nearly 20 years. All the animals liked them......such a good sign.

It is now down to the bank.....................

If they buy I think it is definite that we buy in Brittany as an investment property for rentals and as a halfway house for us to have a break with our dogs and me to nip over and see Gill.

We had such a good weekend at my work that tonight we really pushed the boat out and went for a meal at one of our favourite places.........it was so good and so SW unfriendly, expensive too but so wonderfully opulent and elegant, ........... tomorrow back on track..............I promise though it was so, so good that I have no regrets.

Fingers crossed for you Sue, hope it all goes ahead:cool:

I hope it all works out well for you Sue, and that the people get their mortgage.

Fingers crossed here too. Won't it be great!!! (And no agent fees either!).

xx

I have everything crossed for you too!

This is so nail biting. It is 2.30p.m. here and have not hear from them...........

Feeling a bit jellifed............

Keeping everything crossed for you. Which does make going to the toilet awkward but its all in a good cause. Hope you hear soon. xx

Keeping everything crossed for you. Which does make going to the toilet awkward but its all in a good cause. Hope you hear soon. xx

I do appreciate you crossing everything cross-able but please do not pee yourself on my account....

Just heard.

There is no problem getting a mortgage subject to a bank valuation a search etc. etc...............

so it is still holding breath time.

They have asked Paul to put a new satellite system into their Benidorm flat tomorrow as they will rent it out when they move here.

Now I just have to convince myself that this is happening.

Great! Super! Smashing! (and other Jim Bowenesque excitable responses!)

So pleased its going to plan thus far. I can go for a wee now! :D

They came again yesterday.

I am not sure that they are not just wasting our time.

Everytime she went out to smoke ( no smoking in my house) he would say something on the lines of............" I love it, I want it, but she has a very nervous disposition ".

As we live in the country, she does not drive and he works in Amsterdam 4 days a week, I wonder !!! I wonder is this genuine or are they just time wasters.

Watch this space.

Back