Weapons of mass reduction

Oooo... Question?!

I get weighed tomorrow, is this my starting weight (so I won't update a loss) or is this my first weigh in?!

Hope that makes sense :-/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

right have given this some thought, and am going to go for 12 lb, thats the 6 i gained in may plus an extra 6 :D it's an average of 1.5 a week. perfectly achievable coupled with my 100% month :D

Its good to be back xxxxx

lisajade said:
Good luck for tomorrow Lisa, you can do it :D Just relax and try to enjoy yourself tonight. I'm sooo jealous of your tea, by the way!

Don't be jealous. I feel a bit guilty now! Plus I never mentioned dessert - and I won't ;)

Welcome to Mandy x
So happy you're here :)

Lucia, that gain won't be sticking around for long x

Cinta - I don't know? It could be your first loss? I mean we could say the challenge started when the thread started? I'll let less naughty people decide...

Oh and Emily - now I fancy coco pops (oh dear)

Sorry I've been away all day. Mum had not one but 2 Jubilee Parties to go to today and for the first I played chauffeur and then had a bit of a mare when I realised the carton of mik I'd forgotten about had burst in the footwell of my car in the heat. :sign0137: Stinky winky. So I spent the 4 hours she was away trying to clean up the carpets in the car. :9529: Then chaffeur to get her home and to take her to the next one in the local village hall. But I was talked into staying at this one and have not been awfully well behaved. Picked the heathiest sarnies I coud see Tuna on WM but I'll fess up to a bit of chocolate cake and a but of millionaire shortbread. Oh an a scotch pancake (dropped scone) with butter and jam and a ordinary scone with butter. OOOPS May :eek: have gone ober syns but to be fair it was all I've eaten all day cos cleaning the car left me not able to eat. :sign0137:

Hey any room for me ? would love to join ya all as us have helped me soooooo much xxxx
Welcome aboard Tanya I've updated your data per your PM. :D

Urgh Ive been bad! It's been my first day off plan in 5 weeks and I'm.so dissappointed in myself. Just could not think of planning and I had to knock up something I didn't really want for lunch and ended up buying a sarnie and choccy bar and we were supposed to have dinner out tonight. Tomorrow will have to kick myself into shape!
I'll join you in the line drawing and we get to pick the wagon driver tomorrow. :D

Hubby just got back from ASDA. Garlic bread, breaded chicken, chips and dessert too. I'm a very bad girl

You are a naughty naughty girl and why am I hearing eric idle as Brian's mother No she's not the messiah she a naughty ...........etc :D Gosh but the wagons gonna be full tomorrow. :D

Yippee I found you :) I promise I wont be naughty or upset anyone xxx
Aha someone explained. or did you chance upon us. Can you drop a note of your target amount please or did I miss it. :D

Ladies, please keep your fingers crossed that we don't get a delay next week as we should have been in the air for 55 minutes and well on our way to turkey :8855:
Fingers toes legs and arms crossed for you hun and if I'd been allowed a go on the kids bouncy castle tonight I'm fairly sure I could have crossed my boobs too. All in honour of your flight. :D

Good luck for tomorrow Lisa, you can do it :D Just relax and try to enjoy yourself tonight. I'm sooo jealous of your tea, by the way!
No your not LJ Lisa is a naught girl leading us all astray. :8855:
is there room for me to join, had dropped back on curvies carried on reading but didn't really comment:sigh:

didn't update cos didn't lose anything :cry:

any way thats the past and i am looking at the future :D have set my self a 100% june challange and would love to join you all again xx
Welcome Mandy lovely to see you here. How much are you going for for your target for the 8 weeks. :D

Good to see you girls that have found us!

Well I've weighed in my gain and it was 12 lbs!!! Feeling very motivated and ok tbh. I won the prize for the best buffet item for my flag cake and my daughter won the best jubilee outfit and we both won the raffle so it was a good night!!
Well done on you prizes and your gain will go shortly and as I recall is less than you anticipated. You're already back on it and as you said you were due a break from it. :D

Oooo... Question?!

I get weighed tomorrow, is this my starting weight (so I won't update a loss) or is this my first weigh in?!

Hope that makes sense :-/

I'm counting this week as the last of the last challenge and my start weight for this challenge so that on next week diff from this wk is my loss. Is everyone else doing the same? :D

I had planned to start counting for the challenge to include my loss next week, hope this is ok with everyone? We could accept losses from tomorrow and call it a June start maybe :)

I had a small glass of long island iced tea from a pitcher at the pub this afternoon, do you think I can estimate 10 syns? I can't find any info :(

Last edited:
Hello ladies! Welcome katie, Mandy and Tanya xxxxxxxxxx

lisajade said:
I had a small glass of iced tea from a pitcher at the pub this afternoon, do you think I can estimate 10 syns? I can't find any info :(

It depends how sweetened it was? If it was proper iced tea it would have some sugar but I doubt your small glass would have equated to much?!

Not sure about the ice tea but 10 would more than cover it I guess!

You lot can talk lol can't keep up :)

PP so long as the wagon driver is not peter Andre that's fine by me, rose is always making us sit with him!

Think I'm planning a green day tomorrow but may turn into ee. And going for 100%.

Also think I have lactose I.tolerance and I'm having trouble using my A choices as I can seem to get through all the milk and ideas how I can still get my A in? X

jayde1148 said:
Also think I have lactose I.tolerance and I'm having trouble using my A choices as I can seem to get through all the milk and ideas how I can still get my A in? X
The soya and coconut milks are HEA's too. You could try them?

Not tried the coconut milk is it nice?

I'm not the one to ask - I hate coconut and so have never tried it!

I'll tell you tomorrow Jayde, I have a carton of the Kira coconut milk in the fridge to try tomorrow.

Look forward to hearing the verdict Lucia! Wish there were yoghurts and cheeses without dairy on the list x

Not sure about the ice tea but 10 would more than cover it I guess!

You lot can talk lol can't keep up :)

PP so long as the wagon driver is not peter Andre that's fine by me, rose is always making us sit with him!

Think I'm planning a green day tomorrow but may turn into ee. And going for 100%.

Nope I'm not a fan of the little orange one. Who would I like as my "driver" hmmm Sean Bean, Mark Harmon oh and Alan Rickman so long as there was a running commentary. Hmm that would suit me nicely they could take turns. :D :D :drool:

Back