Weapons of mass reduction

Purple Patsy said:
Nope I'm not a fan of the little orange one. Who would I like as my "driver" hmmm Sean Bean, Mark Harmon oh and Alan Rickman so long as there was a running commentary. Hmm that would suit me nicely they could take turns. :D :D :drool:

Oooh I lurve Alan Rickman do good choice there I think!

i could listen to alan rickman alllllllllllllll day, may be he could do the slim pods :D

i would never turn them off :giggle:

lisajade said:
I meant Lucia, as she is the one trying it tomorrow :p Oops, I blame the "iced tea" lol

Tis ok - I missed a post!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on the wagon driven by Alan Rickman tomorrow :D

Purple Patsy said:
Sorry I've been away all day. Mum had not one but 2 Jubilee Parties to go to today and for the first I played chauffeur and then had a bit of a mare when I realised the carton of mik I'd forgotten about had burst in the footwell of my car in the heat. :sign0137: Stinky winky. So I spent the 4 hours she was away trying to clean up the carpets in the car. :9529: Then chaffeur to get her home and to take her to the next one in the local village hall. But I was talked into staying at this one and have not been awfully well behaved. Picked the heathiest sarnies I coud see Tuna on WM but I'll fess up to a bit of chocolate cake and a but of millionaire shortbread. Oh an a scotch pancake (dropped scone) with butter and jam and a ordinary scone with butter. OOOPS May :eek: have gone ober syns but to be fair it was all I've eaten all day cos cleaning the car left me not able to eat. :sign0137:

Welcome aboard Tanya I've updated your data per your PM. :D

I'll join you in the line drawing and we get to pick the wagon driver tomorrow. :D

You are a naughty naughty girl and why am I hearing eric idle as Brian's mother No she's not the messiah she a naughty ...........etc :D Gosh but the wagons gonna be full tomorrow. :D

Aha someone explained. or did you chance upon us. Can you drop a note of your target amount please or did I miss it. :D

Fingers toes legs and arms crossed for you hun and if I'd been allowed a go on the kids bouncy castle tonight I'm fairly sure I could have crossed my boobs too. All in honour of your flight. :D

No your not LJ Lisa is a naught girl leading us all astray. :8855:
Welcome Mandy lovely to see you here. How much are you going for for your target for the 8 weeks. :D

Well done on you prizes and your gain will go shortly and as I recall is less than you anticipated. You're already back on it and as you said you were due a break from it. :D

I'm counting this week as the last of the last challenge and my start weight for this challenge so that on next week diff from this wk is my loss. Is everyone else doing the same? :D

Thank you what a busy day you have had wow. Yeh next weeks loss is the start for me is that right ? Xxx thanks for up dating for me too xxx

Night night weapons!

Morning ladies :wavey:

I can't sleep so I've got up but am shattered, it was a bit of a shock seeing Chris there as he now has more hair on his chin than his head (his clippers broke last night so we had to use them without a guard on) :giggle:

I really can't be bothered with food today, but I know I need to, so think it's beans on toast for brekkie for me.

Hope everyone has a great day :D

Morning Misiles... TFI FRIDAY!!!

WI day for me and I have lost 3lb!! :)

I agree with what others have said, this will me my start weight and I won't update a loss. Just had to let you know!! ;-) lol

Have a great Friday everyone!! Xxx

Morning Misiles... TFI FRIDAY!!!

WI day for me and I have lost 3lb!! :)

I agree with what others have said, this will me my start weight and I won't update a loss. Just had to let you know!! ;-) lol

Have a great Friday everyone!! Xxx

Well done, amazing :D

Back