Weapons of mass reduction

Fantastic well done Lisa x

lisajade said:
OMG 3lbs off for me :D

Well done!!! And your club 10 too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb on but that's what an all inclusive holiday will do for you lol! It's my birthday this weekend too so best be half sensible and do lots of exercise!

lisajade said:
Thank you! I really am thrilled, got my club 10 at last x

Well done hun that's fab!

hello everyone
lisa thank you for getting my added.
hello girls
sorry i havent been on been on holiday and back to work today and was so busy so i am now home and catch up :)

my target is only 4 pounds coz i need to get back onto it properly and so i am aiming for half a pound a week until i am back onit property.
hope everyone is ok

Applekath said:
3lb on but that's what an all inclusive holiday will do for you lol! It's my birthday this weekend too so best be half sensible and do lots of exercise!

Well done on only 3lb there was a lady at group who put on 9 after her all inclusive!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm enjoying a green day, just heating up the quorn chilli I made and put some rice on.

I think I've decided to go veggie, I was really upset by the jimmys supermarket programme and not sure I can justify eating it any more. Gonna do some more research tonight and look at recipes and healthy veggie eating.

tanyaliepins said:
Welcome Jo
Xxxx

Thanku Tanya it's lovely to be here x

Purple Patsy said:
Welcome Jo I've updated you on the first page. Kept you as a Tuesday WI. Cool :D

Thanku pp x

LittleFlutterby said:
hey girlies! im sorry ive not been around and wont be for a few days :( desktop is kapput and waiting on a new laptop.

6lb off this week!!! if you could please update me PPP :) :)

2lb to target.....i might change my target....can't way why but i don't want to get it next week ;)

Wow 6lb go u that's amazing lady :) x

lsf666 said:
Missed saying welcome to Jo x

Thanku Lisa it's nice to be back x

Lily42uk said:
Hello all, finally arrived home and am reporting a 3lb loss tonight, I am back on track and loving it :woohoo: xxxx :zz:xxxx

And lily is back in the game well done Hun that's fab x

Purple Patsy said:
Ldon't think anyone wants to go back to work. I certainly don't and I've got 10 days of emails and other rubbish to pliugh through and urgent stuff I know has been lined up for me to do before noon tomorrow. It may even encroach on my minis time. :eek: :D

I so hated going back today to pp got worse as the day went on felt like i had never been away! Hope it wasn't too bad for u! :) x

Lucia Lucia said:
Jo- 85 and Lily and Applekath so glad you found your way here to this lovely team :D

Thank-you for your kind words and pm's guys. I have had a long think about this issue. This team has helped me to lose over 6 stone and I have so enjoyed joining you all on our journeys together and have been with you all since the beginning of October. The nicest thing is if someone has a while away or cant post for a bit they are welcomed back so positively and thats lovely.I am going to get though this and rise above it and just see how it goes. I will not tolerate feeling harrassed though and hopefully things will be okay but we will see.
:)

Thanks Lucia am glad to be here! :)

I'm glad u decided to stay too :) x

lisajade said:

Well done Lisa fabulous work :)

I hope ive covered most things ladies there was lots to catch up on. Just on way to post hols WI will be back to post gain in a bit ;) x

Applekath said:

Applekath said:
Not bad at all for an all inclusive holiday! And it's temporary :)

lollypop1985 said:
hello everyone
hello girls
sorry i havent been on been on holiday and back to work today and was so busy so i am now home and catch up :)

my target is only 4 pounds coz i need to get back onto it properly and so i am aiming for half a pound a week until i am back onit property.
hope everyone is ok
Welcome Lolly x

jayde1148 said:
Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm enjoying a green day, just heating up the quorn chilli I made and put some rice on.

I think I've decided to go veggie, I was really upset by the jimmys supermarket programme and not sure I can justify eating it any more. Gonna do some more research tonight and look at recipes and healthy veggie eating.
I love green days as they're like comfort food but I don't think I could ever go veggie!

I have however found some lovely veggie burgers though (syn free). We got them in the freezer section in Waitrose and they are Tivall brand chargrilled burgers. Try them! :)

Applekath said:

That's not too bad at all after an all inclusive hol :)

lollypop1985 said:
hello everyone
hello girls

hope everyone is ok

Welcome lolly x

broadsbean said:
well 1.5 on for me not totally unexpected, aiming for 4 this week to get me back on track:D

there are some fabby loses here missiles well done xxxxxx:happy096:

4 sounds good to me hun x

Ok so 2.5 weeks off plan including 10 days in France and 3.5 pounds on. Not too disappointed with that tbh. Relieved to have been weighed and looking forward to getting back on track :) x

jayde1148 said:

If you're not too fussed about meat then that's cool.

I'm a real carnivore and always do better with low carb/red days. I try my hardest these days to buy 'happy' meat and poultry or at least medium happy if pennies are tight. Because it costs more I make sure I don't waste one bit.

Spoilt pig bacon is the best, ok it costs more but it doesn't shrivel up or excrete that nasty white stuff so you need less rashers to the same. Tastes better too!

Thanks ladies for your comments on my holiday gain, I was ready to take up to five pounds on e chin as it were so that's not bad really.

Group was really good this evening and food efforts fantastic. Lots of savoury stuff which I love and the scotch eggs were yummy!

Only scoffed 3.5 syns too.

Just watching secret eaters. My goodness 7000cals in one day!!!!

well 1.5 on for me not totally unexpected, aiming for 4 this week to get me back on track:D

there are some fabby loses here missiles well done xxxxxx:happy096:

It will show next week, i'm sure.

Apple kath, I gained 12 on my holibobs so dont worry!

Well, my Mum's birthday tomorrow and I had left it til the last minute as usual. I have just managed to get a last minute booking for afternoon tea at The ritz for next week so going to be really careful til then but something lovely to look forward to. I took my daughter last year and I was 24 stone when I last went!

Now then... I don't have a sweet tooth but tried a tiny bit of this out of curiosity. In the voice of Peter kaye ' cous cous... Cake!?'

It was flipping gawwwguss!

image-3681268601.jpg

Well done hun. Fab loss Update done. :D

Thank you! I really am thrilled, got my club 10 at last x
Double well done. :D

hello everyone
hello girls

hope everyone is ok
The 4 lbs is on your target on the first post. :D Good to have you here. :D

That fab only a little gain and all inc too. WOW :D Will be gone shortly. :D

well 1.5 on for me not totally unexpected, aiming for 4 this w eek to get me back on track:D
there are some fabby loses here missiles well done xxxxxx
Sorry to hear about the gain but it will be history shortly. :D

Ok so 2.5 weeks off plan including 10 days in France and 3.5 pounds on. Not too disappointed with that tbh. Relieved to have been weighed and looking forward to getting back on track :) x
Well done on the small gain for the big holiday. :D

Question for Kath Mandy & Jo. Do you want me to add the gains to your totals or just leave things as they are. Happy to do either but it feels weird asking this ;)

Don't mind if you put the gains on, keeps it real I suppose lol

Back