Weapons of mass reduction

Hello lovely Missiles, sorry been awol again this week, so tied up with trying to get the house sorted before b aby arrives, keep telling myself we have ages yet but also keep thinking but you know how quick time flies lol

So an update, I lost 1lb this week that counteracts the 1lb I gained last week lol, so I am back to 3lb loss I believe.

Well done to all those that lost and sts this week, you're all awesome :woohoo: :winner: and those that gained it's just a blip, ...and well done in advance for all those yet to weigh in this week :hug99: xxxx

2lb gain for me. A combination of not being 100% on plan (about 50% some days) plus I wore my jeans to WI as couldn't be bothered to get changed after the move!!!

I'll get back on plan soon. Promise! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Reporting 1lb on for me, but never mind it will be gone again next week!x

emma_partington27 said:
Morning ladies and gud luck to everyone left to wi :)
Ive lost 3 1/2lbs this week but think its due to me being ill all weekend but im not bothered coz im happy now hehe ;)

Woo hoo well done Emma. Shame it was due to being poorly but a loss is a loss x

lisajade said:
2.5 off for me :) yay!

Wtg Hun x

Lucia Lucia said:
Hi Girls, Well done to the losers and big hugs to any gains, they will be gone before you know it.

I did 2lbs off which i'm pleased with!

Good Luck to Friday girls x

Well done Lucia that's fabulous x

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovely Missiles, sorry been awol again this week, so tied up with trying to get the house sorted before b aby arrives, keep telling myself we have ages yet but also keep thinking but you know how quick time flies lol

So an update, I lost 1lb this week that counteracts the 1lb I gained last week lol, so I am back to 3lb loss I believe.

Well done to all those that lost and sts this week, you're all awesome :woohoo: :winner: and those that gained it's just a blip, ...and well done in advance for all those yet to weigh in this week :hug99: xxxx

Hope all the sorting is going well exciting stuff :)

Well done on the 1lb loss and for getting off the 1lb gain last week x

lsf666 said:
2lb gain for me. A combination of not being 100% on plan (about 50% some days) plus I wore my jeans to WI as couldn't be bothered to get changed after the move!!!

It's definitely the jeans ;) x

shenzi said:

It will be gone and then some :) x

lollypop1985 said:
2lb on for me unexpected to be honest, gotta get back on this if i dont start going the right direction might have to try something different.

Oh no chick its so disheartening isn't it when it's unexpected. Give it another 100% week and then see where u are. Have u been back over everything and gone back to basics that's usually what I have to do when I'm finding it's not happening for me x

2.5 off for me :) yay!
Well done LJ Wish it was me. :D

Hi Girls, Well done to the losers and big hugs to any gains, they will be gone before you know it.

I did 2lbs off which i'm pleased with!

Good Luck to Friday girls x
Fab loss Lucia Well done. :D

Well done on your loss Lily. :D

Not too bad given that you're stressed and can't cook as normal. :D

Will be gone in no time. :D

2lb on for me unexpected to be honest, gotta get back on this if i dont start going the right direction might have to try something different.
It'll be gone soon but I know what you mean when you've been good and gain anyway. Your attitude is better than mine though I just want to eat when it happens to me. :D

How is everyone doing today?

I have decided to have a red week starting tomorrow, partly to get under 16 stone next week, partly as an experiment as I have been on green for quite a while. I guess it will give me a chance to have some yummy burgers :D

Hope you're all having a great day!

PP - Thanks for updating my stats, quite chuffed - looks like I might succeed at a challenge this time!

Uh oh. 11.5 lbs in how may weeks is it left now??? Better get unpacked fast so we can stop eating cr@p and start cooking again!

lsf666 said:
Uh oh. 11.5 lbs in how may weeks is it left now??? Better get unpacked fast so we can stop eating cr@p and start cooking again!

Go Lisa goooooooooo!!!! :)

Hi everyone... Really sorry but this is a Flying visit!

Had a nightmare few days at work, I was in 7 till 7 on Friday, in yesterday!! I didn't even get chance to update my Friday loss, which was 2lb! :)

I should actually be in work today as well but I have had to put my foot down.. My holidays have started!! We are off to Whitby for a week camping and it's forecasting blissful sunshine!!

So I won't be around for a week but good luck to everyone for this coming week and I promise I will catch up properly with everyone when I am back from hols!

Xxxxxxx

jo-85 said:
Have lovely hols Hun we will all be here when I get back lol :) x

Thanks Jo xxx

Hi all. Been lurking mainly on my own diary as I've had a bit of a week. Looking forward to wi tomorrow to draw a line under it. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday x

Had a nightmare few days at work, I was in 7 till 7 on Friday, in yesterday!! I didn't even get chance to update my Friday loss, which was 2lb! :)

I should actually be in work today as well but I have had to put my foot down.. My holidays have started!! We are off to Whitby for a week camping and it's forecasting blissful sunshine!!

So I won't be around for a week but good luck to everyone for this coming week and I promise I will catch up properly with everyone when I am back from hols!

Xxxxxxx

I think you might be really lucky with the weather Sugar Plum, once this lot is out of the way it's suposed to be set fair for the week. Whitby, lovely and lucky you. Have a lovely time.

Jayde, here is to a better week next week, hun x

Jo, hope the back is improving.

Lisa, Hope you are settling into your new home and started cooking again!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend despite the weather. It's been raining here since yesterday eve and it's pouring down still and just had a thunderstorm!

Hi,have been awol for a while but reporting in with a sts!! not to complaining though have not been on plan for the last two weeks:break_diet:

so back to it now,3 weeks to my birthday and 4 till I go on hols so if I am good:cross: I will still make my target!!!

Morning ladies. Will have a good catch up when. I snowed under at work :)

How is everyone doing today?

I have decided to have a red week starting tomorrow, partly to get under 16 stone next week, partly as an experiment as I have been on green for quite a while. I guess it will give me a chance to have some yummy burgers :D

Hope you're all having a great day!

PP - Thanks for updating my stats, quite chuffed - looks like I might succeed at a challenge this time!
Interested to see how your red week turns out. Updates are all part of the service :D Just hoping I've not missed anyone or proved that I can't do sums. :D:D:D

Wish I had an excuse for what I'm doing ATM. You'll get sorted soon and back on track now the move is over. Any word on your deposit yet. :D

Xxxxxxx
I'll do your update in a mo and I hope you have a fab holiday. Here's to some decent weather. :D

Hi all. Been lurking mainly on my own diary as I've had a bit of a week. Looking forward to wi tomorrow to draw a line under it. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday x
Good to have you back Jayde. Hope WI is good for you. :D

Back