Weapons of mass reduction

Harebell Fairy said:
Morning all.

Best of luck to all fellow thurs weighers. I am not wi today, I have booked it off.

Typical, I'm off and it's 7am and I'm wide awake. My mind is racing thinking bout something! :-(

Hope everyone has a really lovely day. Hubby and I are goin to go for lunch cause he's taking a half day. Then we are collecting friends and heading off to the gig. Should be a good night.

Hope everyone has a really great day. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely day Hunny... I was just coming back in here to apologise for missing you out when I wished the Thursday weighers good luck! Lol

Xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
He he that's no probs hon. I am all over the place so don't blame anyone for missing my wi!! I just wi when I can with my shifts!

Hope you have a good day. Only on more get up! :)

Yes.. And I can't wait for 4 days off!! :) xx

Harebell Fairy said:
Morning all.

Best of luck to all fellow thurs weighers. I am not wi today, I have booked it off.

Typical, I'm off and it's 7am and I'm wide awake. My mind is racing thinking bout something! :-(

Hope everyone has a really lovely day. Hubby and I are goin to go for lunch cause he's taking a half day. Then we are collecting friends and heading off to the gig. Should be a good night.

Hope everyone has a really great day. Xx

Hope you slept a little x

Sending a :bighug:

*SugarPlum* said:
Have a lovely day Hunny... I was just coming back in here to apologise for missing you out when I wished the Thursday weighers good luck! Lol

Xxxx

Ahem! Ahem!

lsf666 said:
Hope you slept a little x

Sending a :bighug:

Ahem! Ahem!

Oops.. Lol...

I wished you a 'Special' good luck on your diary. ;-)

Xxx

Morning everyone :wavey:

Good luck to all of the thursday weigh ins :D

First time in ages that I've actually slept through the night at home. Our house gets way too hot, so mum gave us a desk fan and it worked wonders :woohoo:

Got to print out our tickets today and am having my hair chopped off at 11.00 :D

Not sure what to have for brekkie yet, so far am thinking cherries and a banana, maybe a couple of ryvita.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Oops.. Lol...

I wished you a 'Special' good luck on your diary. ;-)

Xxx

:D

You're forgiven x

Happy Thursday girls.

Hope the scales are kind to all the Thursday weighers
What is everyone up to today? It's aqua aerobics for the last time this week this morning followed by taking mum in law to waitrose, lucky me!

I'm going to try and find a few bits for the jubilee in town and the children have to dress in red White and blue for school tomorrow and I need to get some ribbon and hats and bits and I still haven't made the cake for the sw buffet tonight so need to crack on with that after I've dumped mother in law back home!

Have a great day whatever you are up to girls x

I take back what I said yesterday Lucia - you are superwoman! X

Morning ladies :)

Good luck to all the thursdayers!

Today I have the day off, going to visit a friend this afternoon. It's an hours walk each way, so i'll be getting some good body magic in :D I am going to make some breakfast in a minute, I have gotten out of the routine, and as I have some days off work it's the perfect time to get back into it.

Hope you're all feeling fab today :)

Morning all! Good luck to all those wi.

I'm feeling rotten this morning, my ibs is sooo bad I'm in agony and really bloated. But just about to go to work. Had some lemon and.hot.water so hope that helps but I'm afraid to eat when it feels like this.

Almost the weekend, go.na be the longest two days at work for me!

jayde1148 said:

I'm feeling rotten this morning, my ibs is sooo bad I'm in agony and really bloated. But just about to go to work. Had some lemon and.hot.water so hope that helps but I'm afraid to eat when it feels like this.

Sorry your IBS is bad. Hope it gets better soon x

Hope it settles soon Jayde! I am just about to have a lemon and hot water myself, I have been doing the lemon thing for a couple of days now just to see if it does anything for my losses.

Morning Missiles Hope you all have agood one and good luck to the Thursday gile for their last WI before the challenge starts. :D

Happy Thursday girls.

Hope the scales are kind to all the Thursday weighers
What is everyone up to today? It's aqua aerobics for the last time this week this morning followed by taking mum in law to waitrose, lucky me!

I'm going to try and find a few bits for the jubilee in town and the children have to dress in red White and blue for school tomorrow and I need to get some ribbon and hats and bits and I still haven't made the cake for the sw buffet tonight so need to crack on with that after I've dumped mother in law back home!

Have a great day whatever you are up to girls x
Another lovely quiet day for you there Lucia. :D ;) :D

Hope you feel better soon, it's horrid when it plays up and I refer mine to being like a ticking time bomb. Just wondering when the "explosion" will happen. Horrid feeling hope yours passes soon. :hug99:

I just called work. Going in later today as tummy playing up again :(

Awwww no Lisa :bighug: hope you're feeling loads better later

:bighug: Jayde, hope your ibs settles down a bit as well at the very least

I can't work out a pattern to mine but I thought it was too good to be true that I was ok for a few weeks!

Just having a peppermint tea to try and help.

Back