Weapons of mass reduction

lisajade said:
I'm having boiled rice, 1/2 a portion beef with mushrooms (3 syns max), and the main attraction: half a portion of crispy shredded beef. My consultant said to count it as half a days syns (7.5), so I am going with that :D No other syns today, so its all good. Still feels incredibly naughty though!

Fab (except for the mushrooms) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lisajade said:
I'm having boiled rice, 1/2 a portion beef with mushrooms (3 syns max), and the main attraction: half a portion of crispy shredded beef. My consultant said to count it as half a days syns (7.5), so I am going with that :D No other syns today, so its all good. Still feels incredibly naughty though!

:drool: I always tend to forget syns when Im ordering a take-away and go way way over! so its good to know I can still have a nice take-away for low syns!!

Well, my consultant said its her favourite (from the same place), and she counts 7.5, but its a total guess from what I could tell.

I would usually go all out on take-aways too, but I am just feeling too motivated on my diet to do it. I am even thinking of steaming some extra vegetables to have on the side LOL

lisajade said:
Well, my consultant said its her favourite (from the same place), and she counts 7.5, but its a total guess from what I could tell.

I would usually go all out on take-aways too, but I am just feeling too motivated on my diet to do it. I am even thinking of steaming some extra vegetables to have on the side LOL

:D brilliant!!

Shifts like that are a killer aren't they? Last month, Pete dropped me off at work at 6.30am on the Monday and didn't come to get me until 10.30pm on the Tuesday its horrible! Im guessing its a good possibility that you work in care as well??

Anyway get driving home :D

Yeah i thought that about the price but apparently they r £130 at Costco but in argos they r £200!! I wud really like one as everyone raves about um and u can do loads in um not just chips :) ive told the OH i want one and he sed he wud get me one and wen i looked he was looking in the littlewoods £250!!!! I sed er no i will wait lol took alot ov strength to say no lol

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah i thought that about the price but apparently they r £130 at Costco but in argos they r £200!! I wud really like one as everyone raves about um and u can do loads in um not just chips :) ive told the OH i want one and he sed he wud get me one and wen i looked he was looking in the littlewoods £250!!!! I sed er no i will wait lol took alot ov strength to say no lol

Comet have them reduced sometimes - £99 at one point. We got ours at Makro

Harebell Fairy said:
That is an excellent presumption! And a correct one! :)

Thought as much :D there isn't many jobs where you do 40 odd hour shift in one go!

emma_partington27 said:
How the hell is this legal?? And how do u do it? I struggle doin an 8 hr shift

And I moan about my 7.5 hr a day office job!!!

I do 7am-10pm sleep in and then another 7am-10pm. Which is why I prefer doing my 9.5 hour night shifts lol you would be surprised what they can get away with within the care industry, the working time directive has no meaning whatsoever!!!

I'm like Lisa 7 ish hrs working in the office is plenty for me. but I have a 30 mile drive either side too.

My actifry was £120 a few weeks back as they had then on offer in Currys. I think there's diff models family size and ordinary and diff colours are diff prices. I didn't much care if mine was black or white so went for cheapest. I've only done chips and a sausage and bean caserole thing I threw together oh and if I remember rightly I threw in LOOK AWAY NOW LISA mushrooms too. But mainly chips Jackie chips and roasties so far. I subscribed to the actifry thread on hear but it's awfy quiet. :D

Harebell Fairy said:
Wow that's long! Our shifts are not that long and they are evened out. I am just finishing my long weekend in work so it seems like I've worked loads but then other weeks I have short weeks - 30 hrs or so. It works out at an average of 39 hrs per week over the course of the roster

To be honest sometimes its better like that so I have that and then a short 7.5 hour shift and its over! However our boss has no idea how to do a rota and will have us doing a 15 hour shift then a sleep going home, then a 6 hour shift the next day etc, which means you end up being at work every bloody day somehow or another!!

Back