Weapons of mass reduction

shenzi said:
Ooh that sounds amazing!!!

Just superspeed soup for me tonight as Im stuck at work :(

Im thinking of changing my mind actually and having spaghetti of toast, really fancy it :)

Evening all! Those dinners sound good! I got in from work and crashed only just woke up so I'm starving now. Think it will have to be beans on toast as we don't have much in.

No plans really Emily x

Dinner was going to be Indian takeaway but we came to our senses and Elliott made poached eggs on toast :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
No plans really Emily x

Dinner was going to be Indian takeaway but we came to our senses and Elliott made poached eggs on toast :)

Glad you came to your senses :D

8lbs!!!!!!! That's unreal! Can't believe you only have 8lbs left. :)

I gotta pinch myself sometimes!! It's mental!! I don't know if I'll be able to not cry when I get there! LOL

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Yeah yeah- I'm here ;) heehee
I hope it's not long for you to hit target :)

I've just been reading your blogspot journal and have been really inspired, I love how you write and how honest you are on there :bighug:

Thanks Emmy! I do try- I always wanted to post my whole journey- warts and all. I do hold back some things- only because my mum and other fam members read it- so gotta be careful- but for the most part I am totally myself and say exactly how i feel :) That way, if there are others like me, they will feel like they're not on their own :) I know things like that help :)
Definately this Skinny Minnie!! :)

Welcome Hunny... They seem a nice bunch here! :) xxxx

Thanks Cinta :) xx
Skinny minnie has been added to the list Welcome aboard Tanya. :D

Everybody's tea sounds so good. Glad I've already eaten I had a wholemeal wrap with salad, tuna n sweetcorn and coleslaw and a bit of salad cream. Lovely. :D

Thanks PPP! Apppreciate it (see what i did there? :p )

I had a quick dinner in work- thai mugshot and ham salad- had banana, 2 apples and a satsuma afterwards...then when i got home i had hoisin duck skewers from iceland (syn free) with syn free egg fried rice and a whole whack of broccoli and green beans :D im still stuffed!

must go now- only flying visit- its time for bed! i'm bushed! busy day tomorrow- working 11-10 between asda and the off licence!!!

will catch up with you lot soooooon :)

Lovely to see you here Tanya x

Well the hubster forgot to get his pick up mot'ed and found out when he tried to tax his car online so we are down to one car. You need a car round these parts so I'm stuck in today as he's working. Kids want to make cakes for a do we are having tomorrow and then I'm going to get out my back copies of sw and make a menu plan for this week and go shopping when he gets back.
I bought what I thought was a small flag for the house and it turned out huge and covers most of the front of the house! At least we are looking patriotic even if we can't see out of the windows!

What are you all up to weapons and what are you planning to eat over the bank holiday?

LittleFlutterby said:
then when i got home i had hoisin duck skewers from iceland (syn free) with syn free egg fried rice and a whole whack of broccoli and green beans :D im still stuffed!
Seriously?!?!? There's such a thing as syn free hoisin duck skewers?!? I'm off to iceland....thanks Tanya x

Lucia Lucia said:

Well the hubster forgot to get his pick up mot'ed and found out when he tried to tax his car online so we are down to one car. You need a car round these parts so I'm stuck in today as he's working. Kids want to make cakes for a do we are having tomorrow and then I'm going to get out my back copies of sw and make a menu plan for this week and go shopping when he gets back.
I bought what I thought was a small flag for the house and it turned out huge and covers most of the front of the house! At least we are looking patriotic even if we can't see out of the windows!

What are you all up to weapons and what are you planning to eat over the bank holiday?
Lol at not seeing out of the windows ;)

Harebell Fairy said:
Morning all.

We are off on our road trip today. We have nothing booked, we are just getting in the car and driving! Should be fun. We will be gone til wed/thurs. we are not sure yet! Very spontaneous :) really looking forward to spending time with hubby. And the weather is not too bad, it's not raining so yay!!
Hope all ye lovely missiles have a great weekend and week. I will be back on later next week to try to catch up on all the happenings, you lot are a chatty bunch so it may take a while! ;-)

Hope everyone has a great week. And good luck to everyone for wi

Chat soon. Sending Irish missile hugs! Xxxxx

Have a fab road trip x

emma_partington27 said:
I thought the exact thing lisa lol yum yum im off to iceland later :)

I know!!! Hoisin duck wraps were my downfall - so yummy but are also TONS if syns so these sound perfect!

Sounds like I'm sending Chris to Iceland later as well :giggle:

Back on it today :D Going to have a fruit salad in a bit to fill me up until lunchtime, no idea what to have for the rest of the day, but I'll figure something out :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend :D

I gotta pinch myself sometimes!! It's mental!! I don't know if I'll be able to not cry when I get there! LOL. Thanks PPP! Apppreciate it (see what i did there? :p )

I had a quick dinner in work- thai mugshot and ham salad- had banana, 2 apples and a satsuma afterwards...then when i got home i had hoisin duck skewers from iceland (syn free) with syn free egg fried rice and a whole whack of broccoli and green beans :D im still stuffed!

must go now- only flying visit- its time for bed! i'm bushed! busy day tomorrow- working 11-10 between asda and the off licence!!!

will catch up with you lot soooooon :)
I'm looking forward to being able to say I helped someone get to target:giggle: Living vicariously through others is fab. :giggle: Think you're gonna cause a run on iceland with your duck skewers. Is it something they always stock or is it just cos of the long w/end. :D

:giggle:Love it. Make sure you pick the right bit to look out of and you're guaranteed blue skies all weekend. :giggle:
Morning all.

We are off on our road trip today. We have nothing booked, we are just getting in the car and driving! Should be fun. We will be gone til wed/thurs. we are not sure yet! Very spontaneous :) really looking forward to spending time with hubby. And the weather is not too bad, it's not raining so yay!!
Hope all ye lovely missiles have a great weekend and week. I will be back on later next week to try to catch up on all the happenings, you lot are a chatty bunch so it may take a while! ;-)

Hope everyone has a great week. And good luck to everyone for wi

Chat soon. Sending Irish missile hugs! Xxxxx

Have a fab holiday. I love your pot- luck approach. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. :D

Well lovely missiles I hope you all have a fab w/end. So looking forward to this challenge cos I'd like to actually mange to complete one and fulfill my target. Assume Emily isn't logging a faormal result before her hols then Jayde will have the honour of the first results.

Go missiles go
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Nope, I'll just be reporting my loss (if any) and then I'll set my target when I get back :D

Don't know how I'm going to cope, no minis for a fortnight :eek:

Hey lovelies!!

So was speaking to the lovely Lisa and was explaining to her that I would LOVE to join you guys but as I'm switching between calorie counting and SW at the minute I wasn't sure if anyone would mind?

If anyone does object, just tell me,I won't mind.

If not though I would really love to join up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey lovelies!!

So was speaking to the lovely Lisa and was explaining to her that I would LOVE to join you guys but as I'm switching between calorie counting and SW at the minute I wasn't sure if anyone would mind?

Addi it's lovely to have you aboard. Whichever plan you're following is all the same to me. We all want the same thing after all. I've added you to the list on the first page and assumed you had the same day and target as elsewhere. :D Let me know if that OK. How did you get on this morning for your final pre challenge WI. :D

Yeah thanks PPP!
Hehehe

If anyone else isn't happy though, please do just let me know.

Lost 1.5lbs this morning.
So thrilled with that, really couldn't be happier!

Now at my lowest weight as an adult ever!
And 80lbs lost.

Edging closer too being in the 100's and not too long til century!

Happy this morning.

Also wanting to go to iceland!
Hoisin duck....mmmmmmmmmmm

Addibelle said:
Hey lovelies!!

Yeah.... Glad you joined Hunny!!! :) xxxx

Pp Lisa told me where you were all hiding :)

Well I didn't get to WI cos of the car breaking down so I weighed myself at my Mums. I had lost 3 1/2 lbs so I was pleased and as her scales are the same as SW I know it's real so that's cool:)

How long is this challenge for weapons?

Xxxx

Back