Weapons of mass reduction

tanyaliepins said:
Well done Beth same as me yehhh congratulations xxxx

Well done to you too!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely PPP, Thanks for inviting me to join the challenge, hopefully I will be here a lot more over the next few months till my holiday...so I will be setting my challenge at 20lbs,I want to lose 2 stone by the time we go away. which will be 4 weeks after this challenge ends...well done everyone and here's to some good losses.

Well done on your losses so far ladies...my wi is Tuesday (tonight) so I will be back later, got to do some cooking for Buffet Night tonight, we are having a Jubilee Party, so I have chosen to do Chocolate Almond Brownies at 3.5 syns each.

Have a great day all ....and please slow down took me ages to catch up :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning ;) lol

Morning ladies. Hi ho, hi ho :)

Glad im not the only one up with the larks lol xc

Its off to bed with the larks I go!! Have a fabulous day ladies xx
I'm with Emma and when I'm not at work I believe larks should be crept up on and not the other way round. :D

Morning all! Hope you all have good plans for today. In just pottering around and catch cooking for the week. Weather is very dull here.

I'm vowing to have a 100% week!
Enjoy your day. I do love a potter and am always full of good intentions re the batch cooking but usually fail miserably. :D

I'm working and then visiting the inlaws to be.

I've even measured my milk out today and told the tea makers to only use that for me :)
Oh my that's dedication with the milk. :D

Morning! Packing again for me so not very exciting but at least it's not work :)

Also trying to avoid the biccies ;)

When is the move? I hate packing and unpacking even for a holiday never mind a house move. :D

Hi everyone, hope your week is going well. Lost 3.5lb this week, PP can you add that on for me?

Thanks xx
Well done Beth Fab start. :D Can you confirm if you WI day is Monday or Tuesday please. :D

Fantastic loss! Well done Beth :)

Sorry I have been a bit quiet ladies! I have been fine, sticking to plan etc. I am determined to do as little as possible on my last day off!

WI tomorrow, can't believe how quick it's come round again!
Love the approach to your day off. Good luck for tomorrow. :D

Yehhh being good paid off 3.5 off well happy good start xxxxx can some one do my update as not sure how to do it and keep it on the first page. Please xxxxx
Well done Tanya impressive start. :D You have done all you need for the update you post I update the first page. You only need to do more if I miss your update or get it wrong. :D I'd recommend you all keep checking the front page then. :D:D:D

Hello lovely PPP, Thanks for inviting me to join the challenge, hopefully I will be here a lot more over the next few months till my holiday...so I will be setting my challenge at 20lbs,I want to lose 2 stone by the time we go away. which will be 4 weeks after this challenge ends...well done everyone and here's to some good losses.

Well done on your losses so far ladies...my wi is Tuesday (tonight) so I will be back later, got to do some cooking for Buffet Night tonight, we are having a Jubilee Party, so I have chosen to do Chocolate Almond Brownies at 3.5 syns each.

Have a great day all ....and please slow down took me ages to catch up :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx
The brownies sound fab and welcome aboard lovely Lily.

Well I'm off to do the updates now. I'm still reeling from the bill for getting my car serviced and MOT'd ouchy so that'll be me on BP and beans for the rest of the month. Thats the more SW friendly version of bread and cheese BTW. :D:D:D

Last edited:
Purple Patsy said:
I'm with Emma and when I'm not at work I believe larks should be crept up on and not the other way round. :D

Enjoy your day. I do love a potter and am always full of good intentions re the batch cooking but usually fail miserably. :D

Oh my that's dedication with the milk. :D

When is the move? I hate packing and unpacking even for a holiday never mind a house move. :D

Well done Beth Fab start. :D Can you confirm if you WI day is Monday or Tuesday please. :D

Love the approach to your day off. Good luck for tomorrow. :D

Well done Tanya impressive start. :D You have done all you need for the update you post I update the first page. You only need to do more if I miss your update or get it wrong. :D I'd recommend you all keep checking the front page then. :D:D:D

The brownies sound fab and welcome aboard lovely Lily.

Well I'm off to do the updates now. I'm still reeling from the bill for getting my car serviced and MOT'd ouchy so that'll be me on BP and beans for the rest of the month. Thats the more SW friendly version of bread and cheese BTW. :D:D:D

Brilliant thank u so much for doing that xxxx

Well done Beth and Tanya fabulous losses!

:wavey: lily, well done in advance for tonight, almond chocolate brownies sound divine! :D

Ouch to the bill PP cars don't half cost a fortune to run! but i suppose at least you know the car is safe now! X

Good afternoon everyone and thanks for the welcomes :) Looking forward to getting started on the challenge :D I do love a challenge - keeps me going :D

Yes, my WI day is Saturday PP......well remembered :D lol I'll need a small miracle for my first WI of the challenge though after the amount I've drank this week! loll Will try my best to pull something back - don't want to stuff the stats up on my first WI! lol

Well done so far everyone and good luck with the rest challenge xx

Ouch to the bill PP cars don't half cost a fortune to run! but i suppose at least you know the car is safe now! X
Well as safe as it can be with me at the wheel. :D

Good afternoon everyone and thanks for the welcomes :) Looking forward to getting started on the challenge :D I do love a challenge - keeps me going :D

Yes, my WI day is Saturday PP......well remembered :D lol I'll need a small miracle for my first WI of the challenge though after the amount I've drank this week! loll Will try my best to pull something back - don't want to stuff the stats up on my first WI! lol

Well done so far everyone and good luck with the rest challenge xx
I have a bit of a habit of gaing on the first WI and I suspect tonight will not be any different. Meal out on Sunday and going shopping at 5pm having not eaten anything all day yesterday with the car in the garage do not make for healthy choices. I'm the living proof of this. :D We'll see if I manage to sneak it later on. Doesn't feel like it ATM though. :D

I have a bit of a habit of gaing on the first WI and I suspect tonight will not be any different. Meal out on Sunday and going shopping at 5pm having not eaten anything all day yesterday with the car in the garage do not make for healthy choices. I'm the living proof of this. :D We'll see if I manage to sneak it later on. Doesn't feel like it ATM though. :D

:fingerscrossed: you sneak it later on :D If I eat just lettuce from now to Saturday, I might sneak it too! :8855:

Ouch at your car bill btw :( We should do a job swap - you have my job every time your car is due it's MOT, that way you'll only be paying for any parts required :D That's the main reason I haven't resigned before now! LOL

:fingerscrossed: you sneak it later on :D If I eat just lettuce from now to Saturday, I might sneak it too! :8855:

Ouch at your car bill btw :( We should do a job swap - you have my job every time your car is due it's MOT, that way you'll only be paying for any parts required :D That's the main reason I haven't resigned before now! LOL
I'm confused - not difficult I know - where do you work. Love the addition to your sig BTW.

Afternoon all missiles :D

Welcome Lily x And well done for WI later :)

PPP the move date is either next Thursday or the one after that. And I'm dreading it! Sorry about your car bill :( Ooh - my guess is a garage of some sort (the job)?

Hi ladies (I love the title of the thread btw!) Thanku for inviting me to join u all :) won't have chance to catch up on all the pages tonight but will try to do so tomorrow.

Got post hols WI either tomorrow or Thursday not my usual WI day so will start losses from next weeks usual tuesday WI if that's ok with everybody? Gunna aim for 10lb. Glad to be joining u all x

jo-85 said:
Hi ladies (I love the title of the thread btw!) Thanku for inviting me to join u all :) won't have chance to catch up on all the pages tonight but will try to do so tomorrow.

Got post hols WI either tomorrow or Thursday not my usual WI day so will start losses from next weeks usual tuesday WI if that's ok with everybody? Gunna aim for 10lb. Glad to be joining u all x

Welcome Jo
Xxxx

Anybody watching jimmy on four now? I NEVER buy cheap sausages anymore. Haven't done for years for both moral and taste reasons.

I am really sorry ladies but something very upsetting happened to me on minimins a couple of days ago. In light of that person joining this thread I think I will be too worried about posting and not doing it right and having a public and private slating again, it was so unpleasant and I wont put myself in the position of it happening again.

You have all been my rocks getting this 6 and a half stone off from the curvies back in September last yr and I thank you all.

I salute you all and wish you all every sucess on your journey's my friends x

Back