Weapons of mass reduction

Firstly apologies for the poor level of service from PPP. No excuse apart from lappy on a go slow and busy at work catching up on stuff while I was off. Updates will be done shortly.

Lost 2.5lbs whoop :) :) and got my 1 1/2 stone
Well done of the loss and the shiny :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

President PP please can you update my loss, I don't know how but I managed 1.5lbs off this week, challenge off to a good start :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
FAB

Wow, great job ladies :) I'm so happy I got to join you all, I know I haven't been online that much, but love reading all your posts. You're a lovely bunch, and this group is really helping me to focus on my goals (and achieve them) :D

THANKS EVERYONE!
What a lovely thing to say LJ. :D

well there is no loss to report but i knew i would gain i gained 3 and half pounds does that mean i can change my target 7 and half pounds to loss as i have now put on :)
After your holiday a gain is to be expected. Will be history shotly though. :D

Well done Emma and Shenzi, lollypop that gain will be gone in no time. Any word from Lisa yet, she weighs tonight. Well, I lost 1lb this week. I had an off plan weekend so I was really rather pleased as I was expected a sts at best. I'm really revved up and ready to get that holiday gain off now, no jubilee, 4 day weekends or stuff to cope with. Race for life in 7 weeks so better get some weight off. I have to be ultra good right up until Wednesday when we go to The Ritz and should still have a good loss if i'm 100% every other day!
Wow what focus. Have a fab time at the Ritz. :D

Well done on the losses ladies and Lolly that loss will be gone in no time.

Hope you've all had good evenings. I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself, in agony with my back and can't get comfy :( I'm not good with pain x
What have you done? Hope it gets better soon.

Well done Emma :)

Lolly that gain was well worth it and will be gone soon enough :)

I'm here! I STS which I'm really happy with as have not been totally on plan for the last 2 weeks :) Moving is stressful!!! And biscuits are too tempting sometimes! ;)

Hope your back feels better soon Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done on the STS You obviously had just the right amount of biscuits. :D

Well done on the Thursday losses & STS's... Little gains will soon be gone! :)

I have lost 3lb this week, I am very happy with that. I had a naughty Jubilee weekend!! Lol

I am out for a meal at Hard Rock tomorrow & seeing WestLife!! :) Then from Sunday on, I will be a SW Angel!! Xxx
Fab loss Cinta Have a good w/end. :D
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Ok, 2 product reviews for you. Firstly the syn free hoisin duck skewers. I hated them, kids loved them. They tasted poor quality to me, the sauce was good but the meat terrible but the kids wolfed them down.Secondly, the kara coconut milk. Nice on its own, 27 cals for 100 mls so if you like milk it's pretty low. I tried it in coffee this morning, yuk, not great. Sticking to my alpro soya light which is a whopping 500mls for a hex a and lovely and creamy in coffee.

Feeling much more positive now. Looking to take the girls for a long weekend in London in Dreary November and making very noisy hints to the hubster that I want a child free weekend in Prague over the Winter. I'm back on my treadmill at home and lets, get this weight off girls!
I'm thinking I might still try the skewers but I'll go cautiously and not buy loads.. Thanks for the review. :D

Thanks Jo x

I haven't moved yet! Just packing up at the moment. Eating with plastic cutlery and plates etc until we move. Not moving too far so still Southend.

Glad you said about the duck skewers as Elliott turned his nose up when I suggested going to get some so that's saved me the bother of arguing! ;)

I'm back on plan now girls! Blueberries and activia yoghurt for breakfast :D I'm determined to get some loss next week!!!

Yeay to being back on plan. :D

Back still aching so no work for me today couldn't even face the drive as I work 10 miles away from home and was worried about my back or leg seizing up whilst I was driving. So sitting watching daytime tv with my hot water bottle, considering doing the weekly shop online actually in case I can't get out to do it tomorrow as parents going away for the weekend and the cupboards are bare!

Hope all are having a good Friday am hating this weather feels like the middle of November! :(
Look after yourself hun. Online shop sounds better than lugging groceries with a bad back. :D

hi girlies- just checking in

my desktop broke a few days ago....only started working again the day before yday- just before bedtime! and i was out all day- til half 3 in the morning :)

i got my shiny new laptop today *shows it off*. i'm looking after my cousins today until 4ish then to work at 5. they are both upstairs (they're 8 and 11 so they pretty much look after themselves) and i'm watching telly and playing on this! happy days!

i am exhausted though, only about 4 hours sleep but got up about 4-5 times :( so hoping that i sleep well tonight- going to go straight home after work and head to bed!

had a bit of a day off yesterday but back on it now :) only 2lb to go- wouldnt mind getting it this week coming :)

hope everyone is having a good one xxx
Enjoy the new lappy. I'd be dead with that little sleep. :D

Morning ladies! Lovely to read positive things on this thread. Clearly none of us have blown away yet in this dreadful wind lol.

Well I had a good day yesterday food wise but bad, wine wise lol. My friend treated me to a birthday lunch which was lovely. I had roasted cod with spring onions and pesto mash which was really yummy and not dripping in oil. The chef took a while so bought me a glass of wine to apologise for the wait lol. I didn't even notice as I was too busy gassing. Think we are going to have our engagement party there too when he navy boy is home.
Sounds lush and a glass of wine that really snuck up on you. :D

Hope everyone has a good w/end and good luck to the weekend weighers. :D

Hello lovelies, Lolly you'll soon lose that gain, holiday gains disappear quicker I'm certain anyway lol
Emma (Shenzi), Lisa, Lucia and Cinta amazing job ladies, what a great bunch of losers :giggle: :woohoo: :winner:'s

Jo I so can empathize with your pain after my accident 14+ years ago, take it easy and rest up and if you haven't already, get some pain relief from the doctor they can be very helpful (says the woman that only takes her painkillers when absolutely necessary), also try heat pads and hot water bottles, wish you lived closer so I could lend you the handheld vibrating massager that came free with my Adjustomatic bed, my son in law uses it on his back and says it's amazing, I don't use it as I use my bed when my back is at it's worst as it has the same but stronger built in massager ....in fact bugger it go to a shop that sells the adjustomatic beds with built in massager and ask for a trial :giggle:

Well done in advance to all the weekend weighers, I am sure you'll do a grand job :hug99:

Have a lovely weekend all :bighug: xxxx

LittleFlutterby said:
hi girlies- just checking in

my desktop broke a few days ago....only started working again the day before yday- just before bedtime! and i was out all day- til half 3 in the morning :)

i got my shiny new laptop today *shows it off*. i'm looking after my cousins today until 4ish then to work at 5. they are both upstairs (they're 8 and 11 so they pretty much look after themselves) and i'm watching telly and playing on this! happy days!

i am exhausted though, only about 4 hours sleep but got up about 4-5 times :( so hoping that i sleep well tonight- going to go straight home after work and head to bed!

had a bit of a day off yesterday but back on it now :) only 2lb to go- wouldnt mind getting it this week coming :)

hope everyone is having a good one xxx

How exciting a new toy to play with I love having new laptops, phones and things like that not that I have them very often!

Your very brave too looking after two kiddies after 4 hours sleep I love my best friends kids to bits but after 4 hours sleep dont think I could cope! X

Applekath said:
Morning ladies! Lovely to read positive things on this thread. Clearly none of us have blown away yet in this dreadful wind lol.

Well I had a good day yesterday food wise but bad, wine wise lol. My friend treated me to a birthday lunch which was lovely. I had roasted cod with spring onions and pesto mash which was really yummy and not dripping in oil. The chef took a while so bought me a glass of wine to apologise for the wait lol. I didn't even notice as I was too busy gassing. Think we are going to have our engagement party there too when he navy boy is home.

Hope u had a lovely birthday, the restraunt sounds lovely and your food sounded yummy x

Purple Patsy said:
Firstly apologies for the poor level of service from PPP. No excuse apart from lappy on a go slow and busy at work catching up on stuff while I was off. Updates will be done shortly.

Look after yourself hun. Online shop sounds better than lugging groceries with a bad back. :D

Hope everyone has a good w/end and good luck to the weekend weighers. :D

We will forgive u of course! Hope your not working too hard pp and have a relaxing weekend. Did the online shop didn't fancy lugging myself round the supermarket :(

Lily42uk said:
Jo I so can empathize with your pain after my accident 14+ years ago, take it easy and rest up and if you haven't already, get some pain relief from the doctor they can be very helpful (says the woman that only takes her painkillers when absolutely necessary), also try heat pads and hot water bottles, wish you lived closer so I could lend you the handheld vibrating massager that came free with my Adjustomatic bed, my son in law uses it on his back and says it's amazing, I don't use it as I use my bed when my back is at it's worst as it has the same but stronger built in massager ....in fact bugger it go to a shop that sells the adjustomatic beds with built in massager and ask for a trial :giggle:
xxxx

Thanku lily I could do with lots of empathy and sympathy I'm rubbish with pain :( keep having a hot hot water bottle if that makes sense and some voltarol altho only OTC so not that strong of no better mon will pop to docs. That massager sounds amazing and so does your bed, if u fancy a weekend trip to bring it then I'll have coffee waiting and I'll even make my first half syn roulade for your visit :) hehe :) x

How exciting a new toy to play with I love having new laptops, phones and things like that not that I have them very often!

Your very brave too looking after two kiddies after 4 hours sleep I love my best friends kids to bits but after 4 hours sleep dont think I could cope! X

Hope u had a lovely birthday, the restraunt sounds lovely and your food sounded yummy x

We will forgive u of course! Hope your not working too hard pp and have a relaxing weekend. Did the online shop didn't fancy lugging myself round the supermarket :(

Thanku lily I could do with lots of empathy and sympathy I'm rubbish with pain :( keep having a hot hot water bottle if that makes sense and some voltarol altho only OTC so not that strong of no better mon will pop to docs. That massager sounds amazing and so does your bed, if u fancy a weekend trip to bring it then I'll have coffee waiting and I'll even make my first half syn roulade for your visit :) hehe :) x

Lol I would love to bring the bed for you but I can barely move it to clean let alone lug it to Birmingham :giggle: but you might find me turn up one day with the hand held one ...it is pretty amazing but the bed cost me the biggest lump of my compensation for the accident....having said that I am being somewhat serious, go find a store and have a trial or even call adjustomatic and get their agent to bring a bed (they brought one for me to try out, not anywhere near as big as the one I have but good enough to get a good trial), might be worth thinking about an investment at some point, they are a lot cheaper now than when I bought mine 10 years ago lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Feel better soon poorly missiles :( HF - stay wrapped up and Jo rest up x :bighug:

I have no idea why up up so early!!! But we took down the curtains in the bedroom so now it's so bright I can't get back to sleep!!! We still have blinds but still :(

Have a great day everyone. I'm out for lunch with family later but will try to make good choices. I just hope nobody orders dessert :)

Morning all! Well another meal out for me last night. Had the liver and bacon sizzler plate which was really nice and yes I did eat the chips!

However... Due to weather and ferries breaking down, the queues for the car ferry blocked the route to my friends. So I walked the five miles there lol.

Thanks for the well wishes I'm still aching so looks like its gunna be a quiet weekend for me! I will look into the bed lily sounds like its a good one meanwhile I'll await your visit :)

Hope your feeling better soon HF so unfair being poorly when your on holidays :( keep wrapped up.

Lisa enjoy your lunch I'm sure u will choose wisely and good luck with the dessert demons.

Have a great Saturday everybody x

Eeek... I am very excited about seeing WestLife tonight!! :)

I am also going to the Hard Rock for Tea, I have to confess that I will not be choosing wisely! :-( Lol

There are just too many nice things on the menu... However next weeks meals are planned and I am going to be Angelic from Sunday to WI on Fri!

Have a great weekend ladies!! Xxx

Morning ladies :) I have decided to have a pizza tonight as a treat as I got my club 10. I have wanted one for ages, and I will get straight back on the wagon. Do you think this is a big mistake?

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx and get well soon to the poorly missiles x

Morning ladies :) I have decided to have a pizza tonight as a treat as I got my club 10. I have wanted one for ages, and I will get straight back on the wagon. Do you think this is a big mistake?

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx and get well soon to the poorly missiles x

I'm sure Little Flutterby has a pizza treat when she gets an award and it certainly dosent do her any harm! I have found if I really crave a certain thing, I plan and have it and it's over.Otherwise I crave and crave and have somthing else and something else and until i've had it I dont feel very satisfied.

What is a Forum Master on the left hand side by your profile mean?

Boohoo.
STS this week.

Reasons are that I only went to the gym once and excuses could be that is am just getting over Strep and am on round 2 of antibiotics.
Stomach is crazy bloated so not sure if that's from the pills (can they do that??) or from the no exercise or what?

Anyway, sorry I haven't been about much.
Not been feeling 100% with the Strep etc.

Now I feel like its just excuses!

Hope everyone's week is better.

Oh and HBF, I adore that outfit.
I want a skirt like that!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back