Weapons of mass reduction

Morning! Hope you get your back sorted ASAP. Well my birthday weekend was fab. Sw halo back on and doing red days to keep the carbs in check :)

Jo-85, Hope you got past the rotweiler Dr's receptionist and hope you are on the mend soon.

Applekath, glad you had a lovely birthday and sounds a good plan to do a couple of red days now.

Harebell, sounds like you have drawn the line now and ready to get back on plan.

Hope everyone else is ok and having a great Monday.

So has week 2 started now for us now of this challenge?

Busy busy here, out for a family do Sat but was very good. Out at Chessington yesterday and slipped slightly but not too bad. Aqua aerobics this morning. What rubbish weather, tipping down again here!

Can anyone be so kind as to explain how to multi quote?

Applekath said:
Morning! Hope you get your back sorted ASAP. Well my birthday weekend was fab. Sw halo back on and doing red days to keep the carbs in check :)

Thanku got some proper painkillers now so hopefully that will help. Glad bday weekend was good well done for getting back on the wagon is definitely the hardest bit! :) x

Lucia Lucia said:
Jo-85, Hope you got past the rotweiler Dr's receptionist and hope you are on the mend soon.

Busy busy here, out for a family do Sat but was very good. Out at Chessington yesterday and slipped slightly but not too bad. Aqua aerobics this morning. What rubbish weather, tipping down again here!

Can anyone be so kind as to explain how to multi quote?

Yes got past the receptionist and got some painkillers :)

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Weather rubbish here too am also sick of the rain I wanna know who has stolen the summer?!

Are u multi-quoting on laptop or on phone? X

Hello lovelies, well done to all of you that lost and sts :woohoo: :winner: and boo to those that gianed, those gains will soon be gone xx

Jo, glad you went to docs, funny you should say that about the receptionist, my daughter rang me not half an hour ago and wanted me to listen to a letter she had written to her doctor.....her, her husband and their daughter are all chronic asthmatics and have been since birth almost, they have always had 2 inhaler pumps every month each plus my granddaughter has eczema really bad and has to use diprobate like we would use water every single day, so when Kelly put int he prescription last week and picked it up, there were only 3 inhalers and not the usual 6 and the cream was a cheaper substitute....so Kelly phoned docs and receptionist told her that they don't need 6 inhalers and they also can make do with the cheaper cream...Kelly is spitting blood....as she said that is for the doctor to decide (and knowing Kelly's doctor, he would never agree to that) and not the unqualified receptionist...bl00dy cheek some of these women have...used to have one like that myself but got so fed up of telling her not to phone my house and ask for Malcolm, told her she had only ever seen him about half a dozen times and was not his friend she should ask for Mr Watson, but each time she ignored me and my doctor didn't listen when I complained, so i changed docs and now they do listen lol xxx

Kath, glad you had a great birthday weekend and Happy Birthday :birthday: for whenever it was and good to see you back on track...have now posted you those books at long last ...I always get there in the end lol xxx

Hope I haven't missed anyone out, sorry if I did xxx

Well done in advance to all Monday weighers yet to post, I am sure you'll do well whatever the outcome, just remember you're all amazing :hug99: xxx

Lucia Lucia said:
On a laptop

There should be a few little icons on the bottom left of each post (from memory - I'm always on my phone!) hover over them and one should say multi quote. Then hit reply and they should all be there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou, will try later!

oooh me too as I found I couldn't multi-quote from my phone either lol xxx

Hello lovely girls. Didnt get time to come on last week soo much going on. Had a lovely weekend with my gorgeous man in London walking the feet off ourselves. Going to have a Birthday take away for dinner then back on track tomorrow xxxx

Lily42uk said:
oooh me too as I found I couldn't multi-quote from my phone either lol xxx

Not sure your app is the same as mine but on mine you you just select the top of the post and tick.

image-1019267216.jpg

Then when you select the icon to reply you also have multi reply as an option

image-1976810835.jpg

Hope this helps Lily x

Mrs E-H said:
Hello lovely girls. Didnt get time to come on last week soo much going on. Had a lovely weekend with my gorgeous man in London walking the feet off ourselves. Going to have a Birthday take away for dinner then back on track tomorrow xxxx

Glad you had a good time Katie :)

Evening ladies I guess week 2 starts now! At class and 4lbs off for me :)

Jayde, that is a fantastic result, well done.

Thanks Lisa ...just charging my phone right now and can't wait to look and see xxx:hug99:xxx

Jayde :woohoo: :winner: amazing loss hunni what a great start to week 2 xxx:hug99: xxx

Wow... Well done Jayde! You have set the standard for the rest of the week!! ;-) xx

Wow well done jayde!x

Back