Weapons of mass reduction

Put 1/2lb on this week :( but it was a late wi

Emma, dont fret it's a half, like Lisa says its just a wee!

I did 4lbs off tonight, go figure that one after yesterday!!!!

Good luck all Thursday girls yet to post x

Just had a coffee and the new rocky road hifi and they really are lovely.

Last edited:
-1lbs for me tonight.

Has anyone on here heard from PP, its been a while since Ive seen her around getting worried x

Well done Emma and Lucia!!!

I gained 1.5 tonight but totally expected it as have not been 100% due to packing/moving/biscuits... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-1lbs for me tonight.

Has anyone on here heard from PP, its been a while since Ive seen her around getting worried x

Well done, Shenzi.

Yes, you are right, where are you PP?

Lisa, it's really tough dietiing in the midst of a house move and you are doing great under the circumstances x

lsf666 said:

I gained 1.5 tonight but totally expected it as have not been 100% due to packing/moving/biscuits... ;)

Yeah... Well done Emma & Lucia!!

Lisa... You have so much going on. That tiny gain will soon be gone!! X

lsf666 said:
Oh and I miss PPP too :(

Come back PP xx

Well ladies, 3rd week running and I have lost 3lb again!

If only that would continue! Imagine how easy weight loss would be of we could consistently loose 3lb per week!!

That's 9lb of my 10lb gain gone! (from when I was poorly)

IT'S FRIDAY!!! xx

Well done Cinta x

3lbs a week is fab! Long may it continue :)

Fantastic Cinta!xx

emma_partington27 said:
Put 1/2lb on this week :( but it was a late wi

Will so be gone next week Emma x

Lucia Lucia said:
Emma, dont fret it's a half, like Lisa says its just a wee!

I did 4lbs off tonight, go figure that one after yesterday!!!!

Good luck all Thursday girls yet to post x

Just had a coffee and the new rocky road hifi and they really are lovely.

Well done Lucia thats fantabulosy :) I need to get me some of these new hi fi bars they sound yummy! X

shenzi said:
-1lbs for me tonight.

Well done :)

I know she said earlier in the week that work was really busy so maybe that's why she hasn't been on. Hopefully she will be back soon :( x

lsf666 said:

That's not So bad with all u have going on Lisa. You will be all sorted soon and back at it x

broadsbean said:
we will have to mount a find ppp campaign, put the purple cheerleader on to milk cartons to see if anybody recognises her :D

Let's do it :)

*SugarPlum* said:
Well ladies, 3rd week running and I have lost 3lb again!

If only that would continue! Imagine how easy weight loss would be of we could consistently loose 3lb per week!!

That's 9lb of my 10lb gain gone! (from when I was poorly)

IT'S FRIDAY!!! xx

Woo hoo :) would be fabulous if that was an average loss x

lollypop1985 said:
morning

i lost half a pound this week i am happy was hoping for more but least i am going in the right direction :0

I hate to say it but I'm gunna; they all add up :) x

004.JPG006.JPG014.JPG015.JPG017.JPG

Here are some photos a friend of mine took, she got better shots than I did (I was too busy looking after the people with disabilities that we were with!)

The cardboard cutout is my favourite haha!

Hello Ladies, hope you're all good.

Fab pics of the garden party.

I unusually am doing a couple of green days as funds are low.

My god I can't stop trumping! :rolleyes:

Fab photos Lj I really do love the queen must have been amazing seeing her in the flesh she's in my neck of the woods in july may try and see if I can go along to see her.

Hope everybody's Friday was good and you all have fab weekend plans. Dunno what mine are at the mo but fear they aren't gunna be venturing far from the sofa still. Just waiting at the docs to be seen again hoping she will be able to sort me out.

Can't wait for dinner having homemade burgers SW chips and salad mmmmmmm

emma_partington27 said:
Why do we hav self destruct buttons?? Im so annoyed with myself and so down ive worn myself out n now hav a headache and it all stemmed from a shopping trip!!!!! Arghh

Oh no. You ok?

lsf666 said:
Oh no. You ok?

Yeah i am now had a nice long soak!
Ive eaten a pastie on a bap and a cream cake today :( all because i was feeling sorry for myself after goin in every shop know to man to try on clothes for a wedding and everythin made me look like a tied up sack or father pregnant! :cry:

A pasty on a bap? That's a new one lol or is it good old auto correct lol.

Right ok, so, how tall are you, dress size and body shape? Apologies if it's under your avatar but I'm using the app.

Btw, I still have the most disgusting trumps ever! Not doing a green day for a while ;-)

Back