Weapons of mass reduction

Happy Friday all. And good luck to any Friday and weekend weighers. Can't believe it's the end of another week even being off work and a little bored the weeks go so fast!

I'm off out tonight (hoping im gunna cope in a proper chair lol!!) the problem being is its a set menu balti thing. It's because it's a footballing event 10 years since my football team got promoted to the prem league for the first time. The point im trying to make is what would your advice be on eating? Would you just nibble at the food and eat properly at home or flexi syn but I'm gunna struggle to work out the syns? I've been 100% again all week and syns have been 6 or less every day til now but I really want a loss on Tuesday. Alcohol wise I can't really drink anyways with the painkillers I've been on so that's kinda taken care of. Any advice would be welcome x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd say avoid anything creamy and anything crispy lol

Maybe have superfree snackage before you go and some water and organise something ready for when you get home incase firstly you don't indulge during the meal and secondly if you do end up having a drink ( i drank on zapain and naproxyn) then if you get the booze munchies, you're prepared.

Have a good evening out and don't beat yourself up too much if you do indulge tonight.

Applekath said:
I'd say avoid anything creamy and anything crispy lol

Maybe have superfree snackage before you go and some water and organise something ready for when you get home incase firstly you don't indulge during the meal and secondly if you do end up having a drink ( i drank on zapain and naproxyn) then if you get the booze munchies, you're prepared.

Have a good evening out and don't beat yourself up too much if you do indulge tonight.

Thanks Kath think I may do that and try and eat a couple of pieces of fruit before going out, also gunna have a lateish lunch. Also will Prepare something for just in case when I get home, am determined not to indulge in alcohol tho tonight.

I'm just a bit nervous I think tbh been 100% again only for a few weeks and don't wanna break momentum if that makes sense!! X

:wavey:

Well I lost 2lbs last night :D. So that's the 2lbs I gained last week (ahem jeans ahem) off again. Not too bad considering I was only on plan 2 of the 7 days due to moving :)

Hope everyone is doing ok. I haven't been posting much as boring things to do like unpacking! :(

Can I just ask a question as i'm a bit confused. Is this week 3 of the challenge or week 4?

I'm just looking on the first page and unsure of the stats. Is this weeks losses on them?

Anyway, hope everyone is having a fabby weekend!

I haven't been able to wi for a while so ignore my stats. I've a lot of work to do!

Hi Ladies,

I am back from my Hols, I weighed on Friday and was pleased to see I had STS!!! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!!

I really need to give myself a kick start.. Its only 16 weeks till Florida & I really want to loose alot more weight before then! I was doing well before this weeks holiday and I need to get straight back into it! I am still loosing the weight I put on when I was poorly, so I feel like I have been stuck at the same weight for ages! :-(

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hope everyone is having a fabby weekend :):)

Whats on your menu's girls and what are you all up to?

I went into M and S yesterday with a voucher I really needed to use up and went into the store as it opened. I was so lucky loads of food reduced hugely. Pork chops £1, lamb roast £3 etc etc I got a trolley, whizzed round and now have a freezer full of really good quality meat and fish for £39!

Been painting fences and a shed today in the garden, oh what fun!!!!

Sounds like you got some fab food bargains there then!

I went to lidl in my break and did well.

Went to the cinema last and watched five year engagement which was good.

Father in law to be is treating me to dinner this eve but don't know where. Hopefully somewhere with sensible choices!

Planned a good stomp tomorrow afternoon so hoping it stays dry!

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Ladies,

I am back from my Hols, I weighed on Friday and was pleased to see I had STS!!! I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!!

I really need to give myself a kick start.. Its only 16 weeks till Florida & I really want to loose alot more weight before then! I was doing well before this weeks holiday and I need to get straight back into it! I am still loosing the weight I put on when I was poorly, so I feel like I have been stuck at the same weight for ages! :-(

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!! xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back hun. Glad it sounds like u had a fabulous time and well done on the STS that's amazing :)

I'm sure u will be back at it now on the countdown to florida :)

Hope your first day back at work is t too bad x

Lucia Lucia said:
Hope everyone is having a fabby weekend :):)

Whats on your menu's girls and what are you all up to?

I went into M and S yesterday with a voucher I really needed to use up and went into the store as it opened. I was so lucky loads of food reduced hugely. Pork chops £1, lamb roast £3 etc etc I got a trolley, whizzed round and now have a freezer full of really good quality meat and fish for £39!

Been painting fences and a shed today in the garden, oh what fun!!!!

Well look at u the bargain hunter u did do well bet u were pretty smug lol! :) quietish weekend for me, I did go out Friday evening to a 10 year celebration evening from my footy club from the first time we got promoted to the prem league which was fab. Bit of shopping with mum sat, most I've done in that 2 days than i had done in weeks, suffered yesterday with my back tho and still am today! Still on plan tho so a happy bunny :) x

Applekath said:
Sounds like you got some fab food bargains there then!

I went to lidl in my break and did well.

Went to the cinema last and watched five year engagement which was good.

Father in law to be is treating me to dinner this eve but don't know where. Hopefully somewhere with sensible choices!

Planned a good stomp tomorrow afternoon so hoping it stays dry!

Sounds like u had a lovely weekend. Hope the dinner went well x

Anyone heard from Purple Patsy?

:wavey:

ahhhhh I've missed this thread, so much to catch up on

I think I'm going to sit the rest of this challenge out because I'll only have 3 weigh ins left to make a difference, but I'll still post my weigh in results if that's ok and then be all raring to go for the next challenge?

Hope everyone is ok :bighug:

Lost 3lbs tonight a sow so very pleased :)

Just worked out that that means I only need 3lbs to get my target for this challenge by the end of the month so should be doable :)

That's great Jayde. I think I'm the same 3 lbs left. I'm slightly confused but think last week there were no updates and that was week 4 so 3 lbs left for me to . I might actually meet this challenge and I haven't done that in ages!

jayde1148 said:

Just worked out that that means I only need 3lbs to get my target for this challenge by the end of the month so should be doable :)

Yeah... Well done Jayde!! Xx

Lucia Lucia said:
That's great Jayde. I think I'm the same 3 lbs left. I'm slightly confused but think last week there were no updates and that was week 4 so 3 lbs left for me to . I might actually meet this challenge and I haven't done that in ages!

oh I am glad you said that Lucia... I was a bit lost as to where we were up to.

If last weeks WI was week 4, I will have lost 9lb. I STS last week following my hols!

Can't remember what target I set.. I will go and have a peep! Lol xxx

Oops.... I set my target at 20lb! :-/

So I need to loose 11lb in the last 3 weeks of the challenge. I am going to try my best but 11 in 3 weeks is a bit steep!! Lol

Was it definitely week 4 last week?

Oh and MORNING MISSILES!! Xxx

jayde1148 said:

Well done jayde that's fab.

Morning missiles
Hope all is well with you all. Weigh in day for me and deapite another 100% week my scales aren't showing any movement am hoping this isn't the case at group. Good luck fellow Tuesday weighers x

Hi guys sorry I've been missing just been so busy with work then friends mum died so been with her a lot then my mums having to have tests and to top it off my best friend has some worrying medical symptoms so I've been trying to support her too . I'm soooooo tired. Tried to have a catch up but so many posts . Sound like ya all still doing really well and all still motivated . How long is left on the challenge now? I've still been getting to group so please could u up date my stats with 3lbs off so thats 6.5 off in total . Xxxxxx

Oops.... I set my target at 20lb! :-/

So I need to loose 11lb in the last 3 weeks of the challenge. I am going to try my best but 11 in 3 weeks is a bit steep!! Lol

Was it definitely week 4 last week?

Oh and MORNING MISSILES!! Xxx

I'm sure it's week 4 as my losses were 1lb 4lb 2lb and 4lbs before that was a large gain for my hols and I'm sure the first week of the new challenge I lost a pound and that ties in with the loss up there it says 7lbs so last weeks cant have been updated. Anyone think differently?

Maybe cutting and pasting the posts like we used to was more sucessful? Any thoughts? I have tried pm ing PP to see if she's about to update but no reply. I hope she is ok.Anyone heard from her?

Back