Weapons of mass reduction

I've seen PPP on her thread recently but I think she's having a little break from challenges atm.

I'm sure she'll be back soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Should someone else offer to step in and update the challenge?.Dont wanna step on toes though, I'm keeping an eye on my own target :)

jayde1148 said:
Should someone else offer to step in and update the challenge?.Dont wanna step on toes though, I'm keeping an eye on my own target :)

I vote we give her a little more time. Then we can go to the old method of copy and paste. I really prefer it being on the front page though as otherwise you have to go hunting for it! Is that ok?

lsf666 said:
I vote we give her a little more time. Then we can go to the old method of copy and paste. I really prefer it being on the front page though as otherwise you have to go hunting for it! Is that ok?

Yeah its fine by me I didnt want to seem mean or anything im happy knowing where I am anyway. I too prefer it on the front page :)

jayde1148 said:
Yeah its fine by me I didnt want to seem mean or anything im happy knowing where I am anyway. I too prefer it on the front page :)

If PPP doesn't return (really hope she does!!!) then I think I'm the second post so I could always edit mine?

Please come back PPP :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Yes come back hun maybe we can help x x x

hi guys!

hope ppp is ok xxxxx

update from me!

3.5lb off- and i got my 10 stone award AND targeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Total loss- 10 stone, 1lb :) :) :)

over the moon!!! xxxxx

LittleFlutterby said:
hi guys!

hope ppp is ok xxxxx

update from me!

over the moon!!! xxxxx

Well done xxxx@-}-- @-}-- <3

hi guys!

hope ppp is ok xxxxx

update from me!

over the moon!!! xxxxx

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner:

Congrats my friend, you sooo deserve this xxxxxxxxx

LittleFlutterby said:
hi guys!

hope ppp is ok xxxxx

update from me!

over the moon!!! xxxxx
Well done Tanya - you rock!!!! :D

jo-85 said:
2 off for me this week. 2.5 needed next week for my 1.5 stone award x

Well done Jo x

Totally amazing well done hun! X

Fabulous work ladies and congratulations.

Work and home has been mental for me. First weigh in for a couple of weeks tomorrow and I've really no idea what to expect at all.

I've not been a complete angel but then not off the rails either.

Had the green light from the hot physio guy to start running again but no 30 day shred lol darn!

Hope everyone's ok. Sorry I'm a bit aloof at the mo. x

I'm so far behind again ladies sorry, I hope your all ok xx

Well done Tanya you have done awesome are you still on cloud nine?? I know I would be for weeks lol xx

Back