Weapons of mass reduction

lisajade said:
I know I said the same over on tough love thread, but you really look great emma, adorable, and I love how cute that outfit is :)

Haha thanks lisa took me ages find the dress i had a proper melt down tryin to find sumthin to wear and i dragged OH with me haha he had 2 days of me whingin that i still looked fat n wat was the point in losing 3 stone wen i still look the same then my friend showed me the app were u compare ur photos n i was like wow there is a difference xx

emma_partington27 said:
Haha thanks lisa took me ages find the dress i had a proper melt down tryin to find sumthin to wear and i dragged OH with me haha he had 2 days of me whingin that i still looked fat n wat was the point in losing 3 stone wen i still look the same then my friend showed me the app were u compare ur photos n i was like wow there is a difference xx

Wow Emma... That's fab!!!! Well done Hunny xxx

Morning missiles... Good luck all Thursday Weighers!! :) xxx

Thats all good then, Emma x

I'm weighing later but i'm feeling very just about star weeky! Not totally hopeful and often throw a very small loss or sts that week so we will see!

Good luck Thursday girls x

I just weighed in and another 0.5 ON! I am gutted. First time I have gained 2 weeks on the trot. I'm still in shock and not sure what to do. I feel so humiliated. And it's my OH's birthday :(

lisajade said:
I just weighed in and another 0.5 ON! I am gutted. First time I have gained 2 weeks on the trot. I'm still in shock and not sure what to do. I feel so humiliated. And it's my OH's birthday :(

Sometimes are bodies work against us give it time to adjust x

1.5lbs off for me tonight lets hope it stays off!

emma_partington27 said:
I had a STS today pleased with that as ive not been very sw friendly this week

Well done on STS Hunny xxx

lisajade said:

Awww don't let it ruin OH birthday.. 0.5lb is just a little wee! Lol ;-)

I am sure You will see a good loss next week Hunny xxx

shenzi said:

Whooo Hooo... Well done xxx

lisajade said:

Did ya speak to your c. It may be that your body is playing a trick on you keep at it for one more week hun and it may just catch up next week. U have nothing to feel humiliated about that's for sure you are still doing so well :) so chin up and enjoy oh's birthday x

shenzi said:

Well done u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies.

How are you feeling now lisajade? X

Well done Thursday losers ;)

Lisajayde - don't get upset as its just a wee :)

I lost 1/2 tonight which I'm thrilled with as have only been on plan since Monday :D

1lb off for me so i'm happy with that. 2lbs left for the challenge for me so for once I might actually make it!

lsf666 said:
Well done Thursday losers ;)

Lisajayde - don't get upset as its just a wee :)

I lost 1/2 tonight which I'm thrilled with as have only been on plan since Monday :D

Lucia Lucia said:
1lb off for me so i'm happy with that. 2lbs left for the challenge for me so for once I might actually make it!

Well done Ladies!! :) xxx

Back