Weapons of mass reduction

Harebell Fairy said:
Well done everyone on the wi :)

Divine intervention needed over here. I have lost all control. Do not put food near me or it will be consumed! You have been warned! ;-)
Oh help me ladies. Am putting on the 5 stone I have lost and have gone back to nearly all my bad eating habits. My portions are bigger too.
I have written down all the reasons why I want to lose weight but it just isn't helping.
I just feel like I couldn't be bothered. And it feels awful :-( help me from destroying all the hard work I have done. I am now only 3 stone down and I'm totally ashamed. I dont want to go to the gym cause my trainer will be so disappointed.

Sorry for the self pity post. I'm just so lost....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:bighug:

You've made a great first step back by posting on here x

You can do this :) Honest x

Just take it one step at a time x

Step one - posting on here for support - done!
Step two - read your books etc
Step three - plan you're week

And text meeeee when you're about to eat or buy something you really will regret x

:bighug:

Harebell Fairy said:

Divine intervention needed over here. I have lost all control. Do not put food near me or it will be consumed! You have been warned! ;-)
Oh help me ladies. Am putting on the 5 stone I have lost and have gone back to nearly all my bad eating habits. My portions are bigger too.
I have written down all the reasons why I want to lose weight but it just isn't helping.
I just feel like I couldn't be bothered. And it feels awful :-( help me from destroying all the hard work I have done. I am now only 3 stone down and I'm totally ashamed. I dont want to go to the gym cause my trainer will be so disappointed.

Awwww HF, that is such an honest post!

I am in a similar position as yourself, I had lost 5 stone and now I am back to 3.5 lost due to the weight I gained when I was ill.

We can get back on it together... I have re read my diary, went back all over the the SW books... The thing that helped me get back on track is comparing a picture from your heaviest and lightest!!! You will notice such a difference and it will spur you on!

Also I threw all my BIG clothes away and I most of my clothes are a little too tight now, so I have to get back to my 5 stone lost, so I have something to wear!! Lol

Allow your self a treat a day, even of its a bar of chocolate. As long as your sticking to plan with everything else and counting sins, you will be fine.

Do you have another holiday to look forward to Hunny? That can be your target, to be a certain weight by the time you go away!

Huge Hugs... PM me if you need anything xxxxxx

Morning Missiles...

2lb for me... So if this is week 5 of challenge, I have lost 13lb so far.

I will get back to my lowest weight and continue to loose the weight!

Have a good Friday everyone!!! Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Morning Missiles...

Well done Cinta x

lsf666 said:
Well done Cinta x

Thanks Lisa xxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Thanks for the advice Lisa and Cinta. Much appreciated as always.

Cinta we have holidays booked and we are going in 8 weeks. It's not even motivating me tho. :-(
I am the same. Most of my big clothes are gone. I kept a pair of jeans and I have to wear them now as all my other ones are too tight. The majority of my clothes are too tight or else don't fit as well as they use to. So annoyed at myself. Well done on the loss btw. You are flying through the challenge :) xx

I am now off plan longer than I was on plan! Crazy. Lisa has asked me to do something and I am going to try my best to do it. I think it will help and keep me in check.

Am on a 12 hour shift today and will be out for a lot of the day but will try make sensible choices. have lots of sfree in my bag to snack on through the day

:)

Morning Missiles...

Cinta, you are doing just brill x

Harebell, firstly, big hugs we have all been there at one time or another x

Just keep posting, take one day at a time x

Well done folks for the losers. Another struggling here. Dont get it, clothes feel ok, I've been good 70% of the time and put two on FFS! I think I have to bow out ungracefully in this challenge but hope I'm still ok to post and join in with the next one.

I think three things have hindered me ...

Work is just mental and I'm eating on the hoof.

Still don't have a consultant, different lady yet again last night and different set of scales.

I've been EE the last fortnight with no red days due to pennies.

Not sure really what to do with myself at the mo.

Did 17 miles on the pusher yesterday which was good. Am not prepared to pay a fiver for all this chopping and changing so might just go to boots. Am away this weekend in kent so food not totally in my control as staying with friends tonight and a hotel tomrrow. Work is mental again next week Monday has to be EE as got friends round but after that need to go red.

Another disheartened missile not firing here lol

came on here to catch up on posts and yours was the first one i saw- felt compelled to reply straight away.

I agree with Lisa completely- you've posted- thats the first step- admitting whats happened and accepting it.

You have 2 choices now- stay on your pity pot or do something about it ;)

Motivation can be a bish sometimes- especially after having time off. But remember why you wanted to do this in the first place- what was your initial motivation? Where are the before pictures? Get them out, girly :) stick them on the fridge, anywhere where you can be tempted to nom rubbish.

Also, I sometimes get post it notes and write things on it- reasons why i want to lose weight- as well as ways to do it :)

Planning is key- especially with shift work! Superfree is great! but you need your "proper food" too :) are you doing EE? make pastas, soups etc when you have a spare few hours- freeze some and take them with you when you're going to work. Make sure you have things like hifi light/alpen light bars handy- so you can snack on sweet stuff and not be going over your syns.

you CAN do this- that little voice that says otherwise? it lies! ignore it! it wants you to stay in a rut and it wants you to be unhappy. Listen to us lot- we know what we're talking about- we have faith in you- and we know that you can do it!

I find a "gratitude" list helps me with things sometimes- keeps me positive which in turn keeps me focused. What are you grateful for today? what positives do you have in your life? there must be at least 3 things there! Keep them, hold on to them and stay positive :)

big hugs and lotsa love to you :) xxxxx

thanks everyone for the congrats <3 (sorry for the delay)

i feel great! even though i ate crap from tues-thurs to celebrate- oops! been good today though- planning on staying on plan until tuesday- so i can at least stay in target! heehee. would hate to get back out of it in one week!! that would take skill though, lol

hope you're having a good week all- stay positive :)

ive got lots of work this week- was initially miffed that i only got 3.5 hours but just hammered the overtime- ended up with about 19 hours plus my offy job (so 30 in all) all extra pennies for my holiday in september! i'm also going to Canada next may to see my canadian mummy :) so excited!!! xx

How exciting going to Canada!!! So happy for you x

Loved both your posts. Glad I saw them before I switch my phone off :)

Harebell Fairy said:
Tanya thanks so much for your reply. You are right. I am the only one who can cop myself on and quit the self pity an self doubt. I can do this. I know I can. I lost 71lbs and I can lose it again! And I will! (just not sure when it's goin to click for me!) and I need to get back to the gym. I used to go 4 times a week and do spin class 3 times a week. What do I do now???? Sit on my fat ass and watch tv! I'm just gone so lazy :-( that needs to change too

Thanks again for the posts lucia, Tanya, lisa and cinta xxxx

You can do this hun, just do what ever it takes each day to do as best as you can. There is a woman at group who lost 8 stone and has put it all back on an more so remember there are people who struggle. But you don't wanna go back to the start! You have done so well so remember the positive things x x x

Hope everyone has a good weekend x x x

Hun it could have been worse! I would save your syns for the pudding and just have what you want. If you restrict yourself it will seem.harder to get on track and there will.always be a meal or occasion! X

Harebell Fairy said:
But which do I make?? Choc cake, tobelerone cheesecake or cupcakes

Cup cakes. Portion control I think for me. With the other 2 you can have a huge slice but cup cakes just have 1!

Well done for weighing and getting straight back in it :)

:wavey: Hello folks. I'm back. (again) Sorry for the lapse in service but I've been having a bit of a bad time tbh.

Anyway I've tried to catch up on all the movements for the missiles and have updated the first page accordingly. Please check your results and let me know if I've missed any losses.

Wow so much has heppened since I was last here. And the biggest of all I think has to be Tanya, Congrats hun so well done on getting to target, amazing job and so inspiring. Can you please bottle a bit of your determination and send it my way.

Way too many posts to catch up on individually so I'll just say well done on the losses and the STS's and any gains will be gone shortly. :D

Emily feel free to post even though you're not officially taking part till next challenge. I think I'll also bow out of posting weights till next challenge (not done any since week 2 anyway) but I will endeavour to keep more up to date on the thread and update weights within a day or so of the original posts. Apologies once again for the shoddy service.

Go missiles go, :D

Tanya thanks so much for your reply. You are right. I am the only one who can cop myself on and quit the self pity an self doubt. I can do this. I know I can. I lost 71lbs and I can lose it again! And I will! (just not sure when it's goin to click for me!) and I need to get back to the gym. I used to go 4 times a week and do spin class 3 times a week. What do I do now???? Sit on my fat ass and watch tv! I'm just gone so lazy :-( that needs to change too

Thanks again for the posts lucia, Tanya, lisa and cinta xxxx

Thanks Jayde xxxx

So I bit the bullet and weighed in. I have gained 2 stone 5lbs over the past 6-7 mo this of being on and off plan. I am totally ashamed and disgusted. I have no one to blame but myself an no one can do anything bout it only me. But enough is enough. Had a big sw fry up for brekkie. We are off to town for a while and then coming home and going for a good long walk. Goin to make the Arabian baked trout for dinner later

But..... We are off to inlaws for dinner tomoro and I am making dessert...... I have options of choc cake, tobelerone cheesecake or cupcakes! Which is the lesser evil! I know I will want some. I am thinking the choc cake cause it's quite heavy so you would only have a little bit!??? Oh I don't know!

Hi HF I couldn't leave your heartfelt posts without commenting.

Firstly I really admire you for having the courage to come back on here and admit you're struggling, and in such a candid way too. And also from the sounds of things you have already done the really hard bit of stopping and thinking about what you are doing. As you say you have lost so much in the past (recent past) and you CAN and WILL do it again. You have had a lot to deal with since the new year with your op which I think was what actually knocked you off plan to begin with.

My advice for what it's worth is to get back to it gradually by that I mean get the diet part back on track and be back into the way of it beforre you launch into the exercise again. And when you do start the exercise start slowly cos you'll put yourself off if you go at it too hard and end up in pain.

I've lost the plot somewhat too and have now to relose the same half stone for the fourth or fifth time this year so I know how tough it is. But with all the support of the fellow missiles I know we can do it.

If you want to discuss anything further feel free to PM me. :bighug:

PS are you limited to thase three dessert options - could you not do eton mess SW stylee and save a few syns. :D

No need to appologise pp! I hope things are getting better hun it's lovely to have you back.

HF you can do this :)

Lovely to see you back PP xxx

HF what about taking some srawbs or rasps with cream or any fat free sponge mix would be low if you use strawbs and even a touch of cream as filling it would still be fairly low.

Back