Weapons of mass reduction

I must be nuts going for a run BEFORE work but it's not raining lol.

I STS :)

At least I know I'm really good at maintaining :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He he thanks pp. hated every min of it but felt good after and it's done now. So if I just want I slob when I get in, I can without feeling guilty. Really need to get some gardening done though if it's not chucking it down!

So glad I went for that run and then walked to work. Ended up spending the evening round the mother in laws to be as she's a bit low. She's more a friend to me than anything so not a hardship. Anyway, we sank wine and ate cheese and biscuits! Only popped in for cuppa after work at 4, 9.30 I got home lol. Thankfully I just went straight to bed as had work this morning at six.

Good job I've got an 18 mile cycle ride planned for this afternoon, which last time my app said it burnt just over a 1000 cals.. yay!

Sorry been AWOL! Hope evryone is ok. It's been mad busy here. We have discovered my daughter has quite a seious eye condition and been alot of apptments etc and I've been back to my default setting of stress eating, meals on the hoof, end of term events etc. I was off plan for a couple of days and didnt weigh on Thurs at group. I'm back on track now and hoping for my last 2lbs off of the challenge. I am doing the race for life in the morning and im very nervous but i'm determined to do it!

So glad I went for that run and then walked to work. Ended up spending the evening round the mother in laws to be as she's a bit low. She's more a friend to me than anything so not a hardship. Anyway, we sank wine and ate cheese and biscuits! Only popped in for cuppa after work at 4, 9.30 I got home lol. Thankfully I just went straight to bed as had work this morning at six.

Good job I've got an 18 mile cycle ride planned for this afternoon, which last time my app said it burnt just over a 1000 cals.. yay!
It sounds as though it was a fun way to go a bit off plan though and the cycle more than likely made up fo it. :D

Sorry been AWOL! Hope evryone is ok. It's been mad busy here. We have discovered my daughter has quite a seious eye condition and been alot of apptments etc and I've been back to my default setting of stress eating, meals on the hoof, end of term events etc. I was off plan for a couple of days and didnt weigh on Thurs at group. I'm back on track now and hoping for my last 2lbs off of the challenge. I am doing the race for life in the morning and im very nervous but i'm determined to do it!
Hope your daughter is OK after the suss it all out. I think we all revert to old habits when under etreme stress. :D:D It'll sort itself out as soon as you get back on plan. :D

Quite chuffed we did it despite the weather. Timed it just right to see the Olympic torch too. Town was mental and we were going to stop for a nice lunch but resorted to chips in the rain!

image-59939647.jpg

Lucia, hope your daughter is better ASAP

Just catching up with all the missiles... Been sooo hectic over the last few days!

I even forgot to post my WI on Friday.. Nothing exciting, I STS.

Hope you have all had lovely weekends! Xxx

Hello lovelies, not been the best 2 weeks for me personally but in the wi's which I didn't post last week I lost 5lbs ...so let's see what tomorrow brings, well done everyone, you're all stars :hug99: :winner: xxx

Hi all, just popping in to say that I am still alive (phew!!) i have been hiding a little as ive not been the happiest of bunnies for a week or so and havent wanted to make everybody else miserable with my woes!! i am feeling a little bit brighter and promise not to be miserable about these parts :)

i fell out a little with SW last week but have been back at it this week and am hoping for a loss tomorrow. i know im not going to meet my target for this challenge so will focus on getting myself into a good place to start on the next one!!

would love to catch up on all ive missed but would take me forever and a day so just gunna say hi and that I promise to be a better missiler from now on :) x

:wavey: hi Jo. Sorry you've been down but glad you're back x

Hey Jo, Lily, BB and Sugarplum.

Seem we've all had struggles because of one thing or another recently. I hope from today it's good and positive for us all.

Personally for me, I'm feeling so much better now I can exercise properly again. OK it won't be as intense as the thirty day shred before my ligament injury but just to have structured sessions back in my life of jogging and cycling is very liberating and really improving my mood and outlook on weight loss and fitness. Something I NEVER thought I'd say.

As some of you know, I love my wine with a passion lol and Saturday I was so good. My friend sunk a whole bottle of rose and I made a bottle of red last two days ( ok for some of you that still might seem a lot but for me it's a flipping miracle, wine for me is like pringles, once I pop that cork, I can't stop! )

I'm on week two of my jogging plan and was out this morning at 0830 in the rain with my friend for a half hour 4k jog and loved it even though I felt like I wanted to die lol. I'm cycling or walking to work everyday again which is a 4k round trip.

Definately feeling good and even if the boots scales don't say great things on Weds, I know I'm on my way to fitness again.

lsf666 said:
:wavey: hi Jo. Sorry you've been down but glad you're back x

Thanks Lisa, I'm glad to be back with you lovely ladies too x

Applekath said:

Seem we've all had struggles because of one thing or another recently. I hope from today it's good and positive for us all.

Personally for me, I'm feeling so much better now I can exercise properly again. OK it won't be as intense as the thirty day shred before my ligament injury but just to have structured sessions back in my life of jogging and cycling is very liberating and really improving my mood and outlook on weight loss and fitness. Something I NEVER thought I'd say.

As some of you know, I love my wine with a passion lol and Saturday I was so good. My friend sunk a whole bottle of rose and I made a bottle of red last two days ( ok for some of you that still might seem a lot but for me it's a flipping miracle, wine for me is like pringles, once I pop that cork, I can't stop! )

I'm on week two of my jogging plan and was out this morning at 0830 in the rain with my friend for a half hour 4k jog and loved it even though I felt like I wanted to die lol. I'm cycling or walking to work everyday again which is a 4k round trip.

Definately feeling good and even if the boots scales don't say great things on Weds, I know I'm on my way to fitness again.

I second that notion Kath.

Well done with the wine not sure I could have been that restrained I love a glass of rose! X

Dispatches on four is an interesting watch about 'five a day'

Wow, we are all feeling the same at the mo! I'm really struggling. The soddin rain! Race for life was cancelled on Sun as the park was waterlogged, I was really gutted. It's being rerun on 30th Sept. So we went to the beach, I got totally hungry and we had a pizza from pizza hut on the way home. I'm really finding my motivation hard to find.

Hope everyone is ok x

jo-85 said:
Hi all, just popping in to say that I am still alive (phew!!) i have been hiding a little as ive not been the happiest of bunnies for a week or so and havent wanted to make everybody else miserable with my woes!! i am feeling a little bit brighter and promise not to be miserable about these parts :)

i fell out a little with SW last week but have been back at it this week and am hoping for a loss tomorrow. i know im not going to meet my target for this challenge so will focus on getting myself into a good place to start on the next one!!

would love to catch up on all ive missed but would take me forever and a day so just gunna say hi and that I promise to be a better missiler from now on :) x

Yeah... Welcome back Jo xxxx

Applekath said:

Ooooo.... I have the same problem with wine!! I don't think I could ever put an opened bottle away again!! :-/

If only wine was sin free??!! Lol

Lucia Lucia said:
Wow, we are all feeling the same at the mo! I'm really struggling. The soddin rain! Race for life was cancelled on Sun as the park was waterlogged, I was really gutted. It's being rerun on 30th Sept. So we went to the beach, I got totally hungry and we had a pizza from pizza hut on the way home. I'm really finding my motivation hard to find.

Hope everyone is ok x

I don't think the weather is helping is all.. It should be hot and sunny, were all we want to eat is salad and fruit!!!

Xxxx

Back