Weapons of mass reduction

Morning Missiles...

Good luck to Tuesday weighers... Only 3 more get ups till weekend!!! :) xxxx

Yes, good luck ladies.

I feel like throwing a monumental tantrum today.

Seems I'm one of the few that actually has a concience when it comes to going sick. Many of my colleagues could wake up with a poorly eyelash and ring in fecking sick! Another one bit the dust this morning. Poor babies. Arrrghhhhh!

Well done Jo, great loss, 2lb off for me too this week....:winner:

Well done everyone else and to those yet to weigh :hug99: xxx

Well done Jo and lily xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lily42uk said:

shenzi said:
Well done Jo and lily xx

Thanku ladies. And well done lily :) x

Well done ladies.

Good news from me too.

First week going it alone, second weigh in at boots this morning.

3lb loss!

Well done Kath :D

Hello lovelies, not been the best 2 weeks for me personally but in the wi's which I didn't post last week I lost 5lbs ...so let's see what tomorrow brings, well done everyone, you're all stars :hug99: :winner: xxx
Welcome back lovely Lily. And Fab losses which you were AWOL. :D

Hi all, just popping in to say that I am still alive (phew!!) i have been hiding a little as ive not been the happiest of bunnies for a week or so and havent wanted to make everybody else miserable with my woes!! i am feeling a little bit brighter and promise not to be miserable about these parts :)

i fell out a little with SW last week but have been back at it this week and am hoping for a loss tomorrow. i know im not going to meet my target for this challenge so will focus on getting myself into a good place to start on the next one!!

would love to catch up on all ive missed but would take me forever and a day so just gunna say hi and that I promise to be a better missiler from now on :) x
Welcome back Jo. I'm a bit like you and don;t like to post about my woes. :D

Wow, we are all feeling the same at the mo! I'm really struggling. The soddin rain! Race for life was cancelled on Sun as the park was waterlogged, I was really gutted. It's being rerun on 30th Sept. So we went to the beach, I got totally hungry and we had a pizza from pizza hut on the way home. I'm really finding my motivation hard to find.

Hope everyone is ok x
So easy to do Lucia. I think we've all been there at some point. :D If you've been good the rest of the time you'll likely get away with it. :D

Just got back from WI 2lb off for me and I am a much happier bunny than last week! :)

Yeay well done Jo. :D

And more well done's for Lily too. :D

Well done ladies.

Good news from me too.

First week going it alone, second weigh in at boots this morning.

3lb loss!
Fab loss for your first not SW WI. :D

You are all doing Fab missiles. I'll post your updates in a mo. I lost a couple of pounds too but won't post them on the front page as I've declared a halt till the next challenge for myself. I'll do likewise for Mandy too so we know where we all are. :D

Can you call a halt on mine please too ppp I'm not doing so good at the moment xx

shenzi said:
Can you call a halt on mine please too ppp I'm not doing so good at the moment xx

Me too please PPP :)

I'll join the next challenge as my scales at home are sooooo different to the SW group (like a stone)!

Well having just done the bulk of the updates on the front page it struck me that this challenge comes to an end in ten days time.

SO....

Usual drill What are we doing next and for how long. Answers on a post(card) please. :D

Olympics is too short I think. Even including paralympics it's only 6 weeks. So how about End of Summer Challenge (I use the term loosely) 10 wks 29th July to 6th Oct. Which would leave us only 10 or eleven weeks till Christmas depending on whether we wanted to stop on 15th or 23rd of December.

What do you all think? As per usual consensus will win the day. :D

Once we have a plan I'll be sending out for the usual data of how much you each want to lose etc. I've noticed that a number of people have fallen away completely so I'll send a post to diaries or PM's if I can't find diaries to see if they wish to continue. I think I feel a wee spreadsheet coming on till I get all this sorted out ready for the opening post.

Look forward to all your replies. :D

Summer challenge sounds good to me :) hope you like doing spreadsheets ;) lol xx

Back