Weapons of mass reduction

Summer sounds good to me :) I'm more thinking about how it will effect how we end the year? I think a short, intense one just before Christmas would be good, so whatever else can fit around that is fine with me :) if others agree, of course :D

Sounds good to me pp. I'm up for that :)

Summer challenge sounds fab :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, PPP your plan sounds great for the challenges!

Lost 2 1/2lbs this week :)
Well done on the loss Emma. I'll do your update shortly. :D

Jo how much did you lose last week cos I vaguely rmemebr from your diary but can't find it on here. Need to add it to your 2 for this week. Thanks. :D

Well nine people have confirmed so far which is great. Still not quite a majority so I'll wait a bit yet. Rudimentary spreadsheet underway cos otherwise I'd get confused. :D

I'll also start the diary comments and PM's for those MIA shortly. :D Once I know what we are doing for definite. :D Hope all the Thursday ladies do well. :D

Ok. I couldn't resist. Home scales say I've lost 3lbs :)

Not an official WI but hopefully close to what it would have been :D

emma_partington27 said:
Lost 2 1/2lbs this week :)
well done again Emma :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on the loss Emma. I'll do your update shortly. :D

Jo how much did you lose last week cos I vaguely rmemebr from your diary but can't find it on here. Need to add it to your 2 for this week. Thanks. :D

Well nine people have confirmed so far which is great. Still not quite a majority so I'll wait a bit yet. Rudimentary spreadsheet underway cos otherwise I'd get confused. :D

I'll also start the diary comments and PM's for those MIA shortly. :D Once I know what we are doing for definite. :D Hope all the Thursday ladies do well. :D

I put 3.5 on last week and lost 2 this week, tbh this challenge has been a bit of a disaster for me too not gunna take much notice and get back on it for next one. Thanks pp x

lsf666 said:

Still good to see tho :) and I bet enough up spur u on :) x

STS for me!

lisajade said:
Just a wee 0.5 off for me this week x

They all count :) x

Lucia Lucia said:
STS for me!

Expected? X

lollypop1985 said:
count me in :) 2 pound on for me over 2 weeks

Sounds like your ok with that? X

Well done Lisa. I'll not update page 1 as you've officially stopped this challenge. :D But fab all the same. :D

I put 3.5 on last week and lost 2 this week, tbh this challenge has been a bit of a disaster for me too not gunna take much notice and get back on it for next one. Thanks pp x
Oops wish I hadn't asked. Do you want me to do the update or wait till next challenge like a few of us are doing.

Just a wee 0.5 off for me this week x
It all helps. Well done LJ. :D

STS for me!
Well done on teh STS cos you were worried you'd have a gain weren't you. :D

count me in :) 2 pound on for me over 2 weeks
Again do you want me to update or stop till new challenge? :D

Purple Patsy said:
Oops wish I hadn't asked. Do you want me to do the update or wait till next challenge like a few of us are doing.

D

Dont worry hun its been and gone most important things is I'm back losing. I'll wait til the next one I think and then smash it :) x

Hello lovely Weapons
So very sorry I have not been around. Life has been a little stressful I am not enjoying my new job and have lost sight of a few things my weight loss being one of them .
However I am now back and raring to go looking forward to the next challenge :)

Xxxxxxx

Mrs E-H said:
Hello lovely Weapons
So very sorry I have not been around. Life has been a little stressful I am not enjoying my new job and have lost sight of a few things my weight loss being one of them .
However I am now back and raring to go looking forward to the next challenge :)

Xxxxxxx

It's really good to see you back Katie, I hope things get better with work soon. If you ever need a kick I'm probably no more than 15 minutes away from you ;) x

Aw thanks Emma
How are things with you ?
Xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Aw thanks Emma
How are things with you ?
Xxx

Things are ok, still not any smaller though but hey ho still trying! Xx

Back