Weapons of mass reduction

We will get there one day :) as long as we are no bigger that's the main thing xx

Mrs E-H said:
We will get there one day :) as long as we are no bigger that's the main thing xx

Exactly :) just have to keep plodding on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont worry hun its been and gone most important things is I'm back losing. I'll wait til the next one I think and then smash it :) x

That's such a good attitude. :D

Hello lovely Weapons
So very sorry I have not been around. Life has been a little stressful I am not enjoying my new job and have lost sight of a few things my weight loss being one of them .
However I am now back and raring to go looking forward to the next challenge :)

Xxxxxxx
Oh hun work is awful when you're not enjoying it at all. Does it have prospects of getting better or are you now looking elsewhere. Such tough times work wise and the sh1t bosses know they can get away with more because of it. Glad you're back on the case and back on here now hun. Are you OK with the 10wk end of "summer" challenge. Everyone whose replied so far is happy with it so likely that's what we'll go with. Looking forward to reading your post and inspirational menus again hun. :D

It's really good to see you back Katie, I hope things get better with work soon. If you ever need a kick I'm probably no more than 15 minutes away from you ;) x

You're just wanting the extra BM aren't you Emma. Only kidding, what a lovely offer. :D

Exactly :) just have to keep plodding on xx

Think that's all of us. :D

Oh yeah always Looking for extra body magic me NOT lol x

PP it's a nightmare they expect us to take 110 calls a day and sometimes it's just not possible. I am out of the house for 11 hours a day and am only supposed to wee on my breaks which are 10 mins in the morning 40 min break and 10 mins in the evening. I am also constantly thirsty as I'm talking all day but feel rude drinking while I am talking and don't get chance to drink between calls.
I looking for another job so hopefully something comes up soon.
Xxxx

Mrs E-H said:
PP it's a nightmare they expect us to take 110 calls a day and sometimes it's just not possible. I am out of the house for 11 hours a day and am only supposed to wee on my breaks which are 10 mins in the morning 40 min break and 10 mins in the evening. I am also constantly thirsty as I'm talking all day but feel rude drinking while I am talking and don't get chance to drink between calls.
Xxxx

That sounds awful! :bighug:

It is but I am not letting it ruin my weight loss any longer grrr lol
Xxx

Blimey what do you do mrs? I pee all the time lol

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Mine is another social butterfly one full of gin and wine lol. Was good last night though as wanted to be well enough to run this morning. One girlfriend is too hungover and and still waiting on the other. If not I'm out on my own at eight for a 3k jog which is fine by me. Glad I didn't drink last night. Woke up to the sound of the cat puking FFS!

3k done in just over twenty mins sweating out the weekends excess. Happy with that. Had sw friendly eggy bread, bacon and mishrooms sat in the garden. Now to tackle tesco!

Cor Kath that's fab!
I work for TNT Express in one of their customer service centres. It's a nightmare lol
So not looking forward to going back tommoz after a week off and typical that the weather is going to be fabulous after having a week away in the grotty weather boooo
Xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Hello lovely Weapons
So very sorry I have not been around. Life has been a little stressful I am not enjoying my new job and have lost sight of a few things my weight loss being one of them .
However I am now back and raring to go looking forward to the next challenge :)

Xxxxxxx

Great to see you back Katie :) sorry to hear work isn't do great but I'm sure u will find something better and that makes u happier soon. Chin up or the time being hun :) x

Applekath said:

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Mine is another social butterfly one full of gin and wine lol. Was good last night though as wanted to be well enough to run this morning. One girlfriend is too hungover and and still waiting on the other. If not I'm out on my own at eight for a 3k jog which is fine by me. Glad I didn't drink last night. Woke up to the sound of the cat puking FFS!

Sounds like you've had another fun weekend Kath except for the cat puke!!! X

Applekath said:
3k done in just over twenty mins sweating out the weekends excess. Happy with that. Had sw friendly eggy bread, bacon and mishrooms sat in the garden. Now to tackle tesco!

That's impressive x

Thanks Jo
I am sure either things will improve or I will find a new job soon
Xxx

Well have been to Aldi got some fruit and veg to last for a couple of days and have done the laundry for the week.
Not looking forward to work tomorrow but at least I'm not on a horrible shift 8.15- 5.15 so will be home in the light and may even go for a walk if I am not traumatised lol

I am now going to go and make dinner and tommorows lunch.

I am so looking forward to my Shephards pie and have bought a lovely spring cabbage to stir fry and have with it mmmmm

Xxxx

Fish lovers - whole sides of salmon half price in tesco :)

Xxxx
OMG sounds like hell to me. Good luck with finding something else and it won't be hard for it to be better, :D

It is but I am not letting it ruin my weight loss any longer grrr lol
Xxx
Oh fightin talk. I love it. :D

Impressed with your dedication for not drinking so you can exercise. Hope the cat is OK. :D

Mrs - hope you find a new job ASAP!

Thanks pp. I had a heavy thurs and fri so not all good lol. Back to the grindstone today though both sw and work wise. Got three really long days ahead of me.

Thanks Kath

Good morning everyone
Back to work I go bah lol
I have got a lovely salad to eat and loads of drinks to keep me rehydrated
Xxxx

Mrs E-H said:
Thanks Kath

Good morning everyone
Back to work I go bah lol
I have got a lovely salad to eat and loads of drinks to keep me rehydrated
Xxxx

All those drinks and only 3 wees :(

Hope today goes ok x

Hehe I'm just going to go when I need to I've had enough lol
I am going to drink when I need to and wee when I need to they can bog off its only a basic human need and my not ready time will just have to suffer xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Hehe I'm just going to go when I need to I've had enough lol
I am going to drink when I need to and wee when I need to they can bog off its only a basic human need and my not ready time will just have to suffer xxx

You go girl!!!

Back