Weapons of mass reduction

Hi missiles... Sorry I have been AWOL again. :-(

Everything is just crazy at the moment and I am struggling to find time to pop on here and when I do I have soooo much to catch up on.

Please dont think I am being ignorant - I promise from the new challenge, I will make time to update daily again!!

I STS again on Friday... I am just plodding a bit, so I am really ready for the new challenge to start! Xxxx

Mrs E-H said:
Hehe I'm just going to go when I need to I've had enough lol
I am going to drink when I need to and wee when I need to they can bog off its only a basic human need and my not ready time will just have to suffer xxx

It's a basic human right they cannot stop you going to the toilet of they ask and its a bloke just say lady problems he will soon back down lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:

Everything is just crazy at the moment and I am struggling to find time to pop on here and when I do I have soooo much to catch up on.

Please dont think I am being ignorant - I promise from the new challenge, I will make time to update daily again!!

I STS again on Friday... I am just plodding a bit, so I am really ready for the new challenge to start! Xxxx

We don't mind cinta as long as your ok, well done on your sts on Friday xx

Mrs E-H said:
Thanks Kath

Good morning everyone
Back to work I go bah lol
I have got a lovely salad to eat and loads of drinks to keep me rehydrated
Xxxx

Hope it's not too bad. Pee to your hearts content lady as has been said its a flaming human right! Keep smiling :) x

*SugarPlum* said:

Just look after yourself missy we will still be here when Things have calmed down. If your STS for the time being whilst life is throwing stuff at you your doing well :) x

lollypop1985 said:
good morning everyone

hope everyone had a good weekend
such a shame we are all gonna be stuck in work in this lovely weather :(

good morning. Hope work goes quickly for u x

Hehe I'm just going to go when I need to I've had enough lol
I am going to drink when I need to and wee when I need to they can bog off its only a basic human need and my not ready time will just have to suffer xxx
You could ask for commodes instead of chairs. :8855: Or a bucket :8855: or more money so you can buy tenas. :8855: Seriously though where do they get off not letting you have a "comfort break" Just tell them that they are endangering the health of the staff cos of kidney damage and they should perk up. (True btw) Both dehydration and overfull bladders can be problematic. :D

As and when you can hun we'll the please to see you. :D

good morning everyone

hope everyone had a good weekend
such a shame we are all gonna be stuck in work in this lovely weather :(
What lovely weather. It's persisting down here as usual. :(

Hi all, looks like we are going with the End Of Summer challenge. Everyone who expressed a preference at all was happy with it and also with the 10 wk timescale.

I've either posted in diaries or PM'd everyone who has been MIA during this challenge so I'll see what responses I get.

So what I need now is for you all to advise me either by posting or PM of the amount you want to lose during the challenge. I'll update the spreadsheet as my prep continues.

I for 1 will leave my terget at 8lbs cos I'd like to hit one target this year at least. I can always extend it if I manage to hit the target this time. :D

Looking forward to teh new challenge already. :D

I'll go for 6 lbs please PPP :)

Thanks for writing on my pod diary. Ive been lurking as I've.not been feeling well but I'm sick of being fat so I'm going to go for 20lbs in this next challenge which may end up to high but I'm gonna go for it :)

Got wi tonight is that my start weight for this challenge? X

Thanks for writing on my pod diary. Ive been lurking as I've.not been feeling well but I'm sick of being fat so I'm going to go for 20lbs in this next challenge which may end up to high but I'm gonna go for it :)

Got wi tonight is that my start weight for this challenge? X
Effectively yes it will be cos your first loss will be diff between tonight and next week. I'll put you down for 20lbs and all the best for managing to hit your target again this challenge. :D Hope you feel better. :D

Can you put me down for 10 lbs please PP xxxx

A big fat or non fat as the case may be 10lbs for me too please!

Hey all.

Remember me? Hahaha

So sorry I've not been about.

Not gonna make any excuses or anything.

I've been eating everything in sight and then some.
Was supopposed to be for hubby's birthday but that's a lie, I just wanted to eat rubbish.
Still doing it... Had so much crap to eat today and seem to be on a downward spiral.

Seem of you might know I've been calorie counting and although I love it, I need a few weeks back on slimming world.
I'm so freaking bloated from all the bread and pizza etc.
I was pretty much maintaining, maybe loosing 0.5lbs then gaining it again so I can cc when I need a break and hopefully maintain for a while but I will be coming back to slimming world as of next week.

It's my birthday in the next week too so gonna have a nice meal out for that then back on slimming world til my hols in oct.

I am gonna join in this one and if I disappear off again you can all just kick me out for lack of participation haha.

Missed all of you and your support!

I'd like to go for 8lbs

Welcome back addi x

Can I go for 8lbs please hopefully I'll finally reach a challenge this year :) x

Welcome back Addi
I think we have both been as bad as each other I to eat all the wrong things whilst calorie counting and felt like poo because of it.
Enjoy your birthday meal we will be here for you when your ready
Xxx

Back