Weapons of mass reduction

I'm sorry I've been awol too, no excuses, just way too ashamed of myself to come back - I seriously think I'm back where I was when I started in jan :(

So I'm going to wi on friday and use that as my starting weight, but can you put me down for 10lbs too pls PP? And then if I'm successfull I'll extend it by another 10

:bighug:

Hi PP & Ladies...

I am ready for this new challenge!!

I weigh on Friday, can I just confirm... Is this my start weight and next Friday would be my first loss??!

I would like to put 20lb down please... I need to kck my ass back into gear and be aiming for 2lb a week!!

Thanks xxx

Hi all we are on hols in isle of Wight this week how lucky we have been with the weather. I am going to weighing a group here at ryde tomorrow and I've been very good so far and hotel have been great accommodating the diet stuff. Pp can you put me down for 14 lb for the next challenge thanks

Lucia Lucia said:
Hi all we are on hols in isle of Wight this week how lucky we have been with the weather. I am going to weighing a group here at ryde tomorrow and I've been very good so far and hotel have been great accommodating the diet stuff. Pp can you put me down for 14 lb for the next challenge thanks

Where abouts you staying? I live in ryde and work at the train station. You will be going to the group I normally go to tomorrow then. Let me know what it's like with the cover lady lol. You might see me jogging along te seafront about four looking like a badly packed sausage with a cherry Tom face lol.

Hi all hope ya all well been a mad few weeks work wise and home but still been good it's so hard though. Can ya take my 4lbs off for this challenge please . Xxx also can I have 8 lbs on next challenge as that takes me to target :) xxxxxx thanks all xxxx

:bighug: don't be sorry hun, it's tough getting the willpower and motivation back, I'm going through it too at the moment :bighug:

You can do this hun, you do amazingly well on plan and have loads of imagination with your food which I really admire :D

I think we have all fallen off the wagon together maybe someone pushed us? How very rude!!! Lol
We are all in this together and we can and will all succeed this time :)

Xxxxx

tanyaliepins said:
Hi all hope ya all well been a mad few weeks work wise and home but still been good it's so hard though. Can ya take my 4lbs off for this challenge please . Xxx also can I have 8 lbs on next challenge as that takes me to target :) xxxxxx thanks all xxxx

Welcome back Tanya :) hope things are settling down for you, boo too life being hectic! Well done for staying on track tho, thts fabulous being so close to target u must feel great! :) x

Harebell Fairy said:
Hi all

Back with my tail between my legs (and a lot more jiggle on my belly) I have done some mega damage and gained a lot of what i lost. I have no motivation, no willpower, no drive, nothing.

Holidays are even closer now, only 5 weeks til we go so its not looking good for me. None of my clothes fit and not in a good way. Everythjng is too tight. I have even had to wear some of the jeans i was throwing out as they were too big before but not any more. Wtf have i done! :-(

I will join in the next challenge. Not too sure when it starts but if i go from this weekends wi i would like to lose min 1.5 each week before i go on hols so if i say 8lbs in 5 weeks? I will be back from hols the end of sept.

Sorry for constant moaning posts :-(

Don't be sorry and don't come back with ya tail between your legs either. We all have times when things don't go so great and everything seems to elude us but your back which shows u haven't lost you drive, motivation and willpower totally hun. What have u tried to get back on track? When I was recently off plan I went back to the very basics like it was my first week and also went back over all the reasons why I'm doing this in the first place and why I want to make all the changes that I do. I really don't know if that's gunna help hun or if you've already tried it but if we can do anything were all here to help and you are so gunna be back on it :) it's good to have u back :) x

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: don't be sorry hun, it's tough getting the willpower and motivation back, I'm going through it too at the moment :bighug:

You can do this hun, you do amazingly well on plan and have loads of imagination with your food which I really admire :D

Emmy I hope things are getting there with you too, as I said to others were all here if there's anything we can do and u will so be back at it :) have u tried going back to basics etc? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
When I first started sw Jo, I did really well with EE (it was when I started doing green or red that I started getting confused and messing up), so I'm going back to EE, and so far so good today, though plans for dinner are out of the window as I didn't cook the potato for long enough, hard potato no thank you :giggle: , so I have in front of me a plate of ham, mushrooms and tomato, but as long as it's on plan that's all that matters to me :)

Evening all :) welcome back to all of you who went AWOL :D don't forget we are here to support you through the good and the bad, so don't be strangers when you're struggling :)

EmmyR1984 said:
When I first started sw Jo, I did really well with EE (it was when I started doing green or red that I started getting confused and messing up), so I'm going back to EE, and so far so good today, though plans for dinner are out of the window as I didn't cook the potato for long enough, hard potato no thank you :giggle: , so I have in front of me a plate of ham, mushrooms and tomato, but as long as it's on plan that's all that matters to me :)

Back to what u know I suppose is best and for definate if u were getting results :) hope you enjoyed your dinner x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop woop well done Jo

I just weighed myself for the first time this month and I have gained 6lb I am not alarmed though it's quite good as it was about 5 weeks ago that I last weighed myself.

Xxxx

evening all , reading this thread has made me feel so much better:D i feel like a total disaster at the moment so i have wiped my history and once my birthday is out the way on sun am starting over xx

just wondering wether to start a new diary or not :confused:

any how, well done to everybody who has stuck at it and :bighug:to those like me who haven't

going to aim for 10 lbs in the end of summer challenge really want to achieve one target this yr xxxx

good luck everybody xxxx

Aw Bean it is nice to see we are all in the same boat.
Xxx

Back