Weapons of mass reduction

Thanks Jo-85 things and settling back lol I am so happy to be nearly there but quite apprehensive of I'm honest so scared of it going back on reckon this will be the hardest bit xxxxx

jo-85 said:
Just for in from WI and 3.5 off I am very very chuffed altho a little pesky 0.5 pound off my next shiny my 1.5 stone!! :) next week it will be mine... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Jo that's brilliant xx

I can't wait until I have lost a significant amount of weight like you have Tanya you have done so well xxx

Well done ladies, Jo amazing loss :woohoo: :winner: .....I gained ....after my melt down this week..... a hefty 7.5lbs and wasn't going to come back....most of you know why I had the melt down....I, like I said wasn't going to come back but decided that to give in was to allow them to win..... so here I am again and I am up for the next challenge, I would like to lose 14lb before I go away on holiday in 1 months time, so that's my target for the Summer Challenge :hug99: xxx

broadsbean said:
evening all , reading this thread has made me feel so much better:D i feel like a total disaster at the moment so i have wiped my history and once my birthday is out the way on sun am starting over xx

just wondering wether to start a new diary or not :confused:

any how, well done to everybody who has stuck at it and :bighug:to those like me who haven't

going to aim for 10 lbs in the end of summer challenge really want to achieve one target this yr xxxx

good luck everybody xxxx

Hi Hun. Good to see u posting :) you aren't a disaster and before you know it u will be back on it and losing again :) enjoy your birthday tho first x

tanyaliepins said:
Thanks Jo-85 things and settling back lol I am so happy to be nearly there but quite apprehensive of I'm honest so scared of it going back on reckon this will be the hardest bit xxxxx

I suppose that's natural Hun but you have done so amazingly well I'm sure u will do just as great when your maintaining :) x

tanyaliepins said:
Well done Jo that's brilliant xx

Thanku Tanya :) x

Mrs E-H said:
I can't wait until I have lost a significant amount of weight like you have Tanya you have done so well xxx

Thanks do much it's taken a while but hey I don't care it's off . You will get there and we will all cheer for ya xxxx

Morning everyone :wavey:

I've just cooked up a big batch of savoury rice and mixed in some lamb that I'd cooked in the oven. I've thrown in onion, mushrooms, peppers, peas, sweetcorn and carrot too :D

Does anyone have an idea of how long it will last in the fridge?

Just had a bowl of fruit and muller light and am halfway through 2 litres of liquid, so it looks like I'm back on plan with a vengeance :D

Hope everyone has a good day xx

I'd say no more than three days Emmy.

Welcome back AWOL 'ers :)

Well done Jo!

1lb on for me but not worried as its star week lol and I had a very indulgent weekend.

My friend and I did our two mile jog in the blistering heat yesterday and then jumped in the sea at the end of it which was just perfect. Bit of a fail tho as we bumped into friends on the beach and ended up partaking in booze on the beach lol til the sun went down which was fab!

Can you put me down for 10 lbs please PP xxxx
Will do :D

A big fat or non fat as the case may be 10lbs for me too please!
Cool :D

Hey all.

Remember me? Hahaha

So sorry I've not been about.

Not gonna make any excuses or anything.

I've been eating everything in sight and then some.
Was supopposed to be for hubby's birthday but that's a lie, I just wanted to eat rubbish.
Still doing it... Had so much crap to eat today and seem to be on a downward spiral.

Seem of you might know I've been calorie counting and although I love it, I need a few weeks back on slimming world.
I'm so freaking bloated from all the bread and pizza etc.
I was pretty much maintaining, maybe loosing 0.5lbs then gaining it again so I can cc when I need a break and hopefully maintain for a while but I will be coming back to slimming world as of next week.

It's my birthday in the next week too so gonna have a nice meal out for that then back on slimming world til my hols in oct.

I am gonna join in this one and if I disappear off again you can all just kick me out for lack of participation haha.

Missed all of you and your support!

I'd like to go for 8lbs
Welcome back Addi. And welcome back to SW too. I'll make sure the list is ready for next week with your target on it. :D

Welcome back addi x

Can I go for 8lbs please hopefully I'll finally reach a challenge this year :) x

Wilco :D

I will go for 10lbs too please :)
OK dokey. :D

I'm sorry I've been awol too, no excuses, just way too ashamed of myself to come back - I seriously think I'm back where I was when I started in jan :(

So I'm going to wi on friday and use that as my starting weight, but can you put me down for 10lbs too pls PP? And then if I'm successfull I'll extend it by another 10

:bighug:
Welcome back hun. No need for shame We've all been there. Here goes for the challenge. :D

Hi PP & Ladies...

I am ready for this new challenge!!

I weigh on Friday, can I just confirm... Is this my start weight and next Friday would be my first loss??!

I would like to put 20lb down please... I need to kck my ass back into gear and be aiming for 2lb a week!!

Thanks xxx
Yep Cinta, Friday's loss will be the last of the old challenge and the start weight for the new one. Can't wait. :D

Hi all we are on hols in isle of Wight this week how lucky we have been with the weather. I am going to weighing a group here at ryde tomorrow and I've been very good so far and hotel have been great accommodating the diet stuff. Pp can you put me down for 14 lb for the next challenge thanks
Will do Lucia. :D

can i go for 7 pounds please
Fab :D

Morning missiles.
Can u put me down for 14lbs pp for the next challenge please. Thanku for sorting it out again x

Have a good Tuesday all and good luck to all fellow Tuesday weighers x

No probs Jo. a stone for you ready to be set up for Sunday. :D

Hi all hope ya all well been a mad few weeks work wise and home but still been good it's so hard though. Can ya take my 4lbs off for this challenge please . Xxx also can I have 8 lbs on next challenge as that takes me to target :) xxxxxx thanks all xxxx
Well done on the losses for the current challenge and I'll set your target for the next one. :D

Hi all

Back with my tail between my legs (and a lot more jiggle on my belly) I have done some mega damage and gained a lot of what i lost. I have no motivation, no willpower, no drive, nothing.

Holidays are even closer now, only 5 weeks til we go so its not looking good for me. None of my clothes fit and not in a good way. Everythjng is too tight. I have even had to wear some of the jeans i was throwing out as they were too big before but not any more. Wtf have i done! :-(

I will join in the next challenge. Not too sure when it starts but if i go from this weekends wi i would like to lose min 1.5 each week before i go on hols so if i say 8lbs in 5 weeks? I will be back from hols the end of sept.

Sorry for constant moaning posts :-(
No need for tail between your legs hun. Tis just a small detour from the path to slimness. You're still here and ready to get back on it so that's what matters. :D

Evening all :) welcome back to all of you who went AWOL :D don't forget we are here to support you through the good and the bad, so don't be strangers when you're struggling :)
Couldn't have put it any better myself. SO true. :D

Just for in from WI and 3.5 off I am very very chuffed altho a little pesky 0.5 pound off my next shiny my 1.5 stone!! :) next week it will be mine... :)

Well done on the loss Jo. Fab result.:D

evening all , reading this thread has made me feel so much better:D i feel like a total disaster at the moment so i have wiped my history and once my birthday is out the way on sun am starting over xx

just wondering wether to start a new diary or not :confused:

any how, well done to everybody who has stuck at it and :bighug:to those like me who haven't

going to aim for 10 lbs in the end of summer challenge really want to achieve one target this yr xxxx

good luck everybody xxxx
Another one making a fresh start. If it were me I'd keep the same diary and maybe just do a link on the first page to page your new start begins. It will be good to keep a reminder of how far you have come in all aspects not just weight. So ready for this challenge too. :D

Well done ladies, Jo amazing loss :woohoo: :winner: .....I gained ....after my melt down this week..... a hefty 7.5lbs and wasn't going to come back....most of you know why I had the melt down....I, like I said wasn't going to come back but decided that to give in was to allow them to win..... so here I am again and I am up for the next challenge, I would like to lose 14lb before I go away on holiday in 1 months time, so that's my target for the Summer Challenge :hug99: xxx
Well in a way the challenge is perfectly timed for you. The gain can be put behind you and the renewed enthusiasm will be perfect for the new challenge. :D

Morning everyone :wavey:

I've just cooked up a big batch of savoury rice and mixed in some lamb that I'd cooked in the oven. I've thrown in onion, mushrooms, peppers, peas, sweetcorn and carrot too :D

Does anyone have an idea of how long it will last in the fridge?

Just had a bowl of fruit and muller light and am halfway through 2 litres of liquid, so it looks like I'm back on plan with a vengeance :D

Hope everyone has a good day xx
Oh goody Emmily's found her mojo. :D

I'd say no more than three days Emmy.

Welcome back AWOL 'ers :)

Well done Jo!

1lb on for me but not worried as its star week lol and I had a very indulgent weekend.

My friend and I did our two mile jog in the blistering heat yesterday and then jumped in the sea at the end of it which was just perfect. Bit of a fail tho as we bumped into friends on the beach and ended up partaking in booze on the beach lol til the sun went down which was fab!
Fab attitude. I sometimes struggle to get my head around a gain even if I know I've earned it ;)

Well the good news is all bar 2 of the people from the last challenge have come back and are raring to get started on the next challenge.

This doesn't include out target member though cos I assume Tanya will not need to be setting a target this time. I'll drop her a PM later to double check and to see how she's getting on. Obviously she's welcome to drop by any time she has a spare moment but she's one busy lady. :D

I'm really looking forward to teh challenge cos I so need the focus as I had a STS this week even though I'm not logging it. :D

Hope you're all having good days. :D

Evening all :)

Looks like this thread is really going again! I can't keep up!

Found out yesterday I have gallstones so gotta stick to very low.fat eating and no cheating as I don't want the pain I've been having although ive not eaten lots of rubbish so I don't know. Just waiting to see a consultant. Should be good for.weight loss for now lol!

I'm doing a 100% week and hope on.Monday I will have a bumper loss to start off the challenge. Good luck everyone!

I have my final weigh in for this challenge tomorrow. I won't have achieved my goal, but it's the first challenge I have ever done from start to finish, so I am proud of that at least :)

Glad to see you all back x

Purple Patsy said:
This week up to Saturday would be the final WI of the last challenge and effectively your start weight for the next challenge. Next week Sunday 29th July to Sat 4th Aug inclusive will be your first losses of the new challenge. :D

Hope this helps. :D

Thanks xxx

jayde1148 said:
Evening all :)

Looks like this thread is really going again! I can't keep up!

Found out yesterday I have gallstones so gotta stick to very low.fat eating and no cheating as I don't want the pain I've been having although ive not eaten lots of rubbish so I don't know. Just waiting to see a consultant. Should be good for.weight loss for now lol!

I'm doing a 100% week and hope on.Monday I will have a bumper loss to start off the challenge. Good luck everyone!

Just watch lettuce it used to kill me when I had gallstones as it was difficult for the stomach to digest so bile was shot out from gallbladder and pain increased xxx

Ouch Jayde, look after yourself.

Well done Emma!

So will this thread be gone and locked from this weekend and a new one started for the next challenge?

Back