Weapons of mass reduction

Ah cool I didnt want to start messing with things lol xxx

That's fab Katie.
Well done!!

I have went majorly over on syns today but it's my 25th birthday so i figure I'm allowed 25 extra syns haha!

Hope all are doing well.

Don't expect a loss on sat after tonight but hopefully none gained.

Thinking about going back to class but really not sure.
I hate getting weighed in the evenings as it makes me so silly and worried about food all day. I get obsessive with how much in weight I have eaten or drank and always trying to be lower the next week which is why I started weighing at home but feel like I'm just messing about now.
Any thoughts? Need some of your wisdom lovelies.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Addibelle said:
That's fab Katie.
Well done!!

I have went majorly over on syns today but it's my 25th birthday so i figure I'm allowed 25 extra syns haha!

Hope all are doing well.

I hate getting weighed in the evenings as it makes me so silly and worried about food all day. I get obsessive with how much in weight I have eaten or drank and always trying to be lower the next week which is why I started weighing at home but feel like I'm just messing about now.

Well, I used to really starve myself on WI day! It's so daft. Now I eat the same thing every Thursday (banana, cereal with yoghurt and a big chicken salad). I tend to have lunch slightly early, and I stop drinking 2 hours before WI. find a routine that suits your normal eating if you do decide to go back to class, it makes it much more liveable. I also take a big bottle of water and fruit or cereal bars to snack on in class.

well done ladies, great losses and special well done Katie as I know you have really struggled hunni :woohoo: :winner:

I had a teeny weeny 9lb loss this week :giggle:, I would say it was because I had a 7.5lb gain last week and the scales must have been wrong, but I know they weren't I had my worst week ever last week as I was really down I just ate and ate and ate everything in sight so that gain was well deserved...........same as my loss this week, I have walked my butt off this week and have been really good food wise, cutting down on my portions and cutting out foods I know have an adverse affect on me like Bananas...so next week I am hoping to have another big loss, I am preparing for our weeks holiday which I know will entail lots of walking, and which I haven't done since my accident in 1998 and am amazed at how far I can actually walk before I really must sit down. So well done again everyone and well done in advance to all you ladies yet to wi this week and here's to next week then :hug99: xxxxxxxx

That's fab Katie.
Well done!!

Hope all are doing well.

Happy Birthday Addie xxxx

Oh, i'm the same and would love to do a morning weigh in for that reason really but I really like the other ladies in my eve group. What I found was that I just wasnt eating enough on weigh day so I eat the same now and that suits me as I know I have eaten the same and I also wear the same so I know each week will be a true loss or gain!

applekath, I went to your group in Ryde and it was chaos!!!! I think it was a stand in lady who was totally clueless it was a farce. No one got weighed and in the end after quarter of an hour after the start I asked what was happening and the finally they got the scales working and I was the first weighed but I dont think they were properly calibrated as they showed a 4.5lb loss and I know I wasnt that good was expecting a pound or so!!!I'm home now and it's showing a whopping gain on my home scales (usually same as class ones) so it looks like I will be starting the new challenge with a gain, ho hum!

LJ, sorry to hear about your Nan, we had a relative who couldnt travel to our wedding and so we went with the video and some wedding cake and she loved that.

Love to everyone else and good luck with the challenge.

well done ladies, great losses and special well done Katie as I know you have really struggled hunni :woohoo: :winner:

I had a teeny weeny 9lb loss this week :giggle:, I would say it was because I had a 7.5lb gain last week and the scales must have been wrong, but I know they weren't I had my worst week ever last week as I was really down I just ate and ate and ate everything in sight so that gain was well deserved...........same as my loss this week, I have walked my butt off this week and have been really good food wise, cutting down on my portions and cutting out foods I know have an adverse affect on me like Bananas...so next week I am hoping to have another big loss, I am preparing for our weeks holiday which I know will entail lots of walking, and which I haven't done since my accident in 1998 and am amazed at how far I can actually walk before I really must sit down. So well done again everyone and well done in advance to all you ladies yet to wi this week and here's to next week then :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Fantastic x

Glad you agree it was chaos, hence I've taken a four week holiday. Farcical to say the least. I'm back there next week and will give it a go.

Hope you had a nice holiday anyway on our little island :)

tanyaliepins said:
Whoop well a teeny 1lbs off for me but it got me my 5st so happy with that now on the last leg to target xxxx well done everyone on the last challenge and here's to the new on xxxx sorry to hear about ya nan xxxxx

Well done u, 5 stone is just amazing x

lisajade said:
Well done Tanya! What plan are you on?

My nan is doing well, but she is going to be stuck in hospital for ages, as her house needs to be adapted etc, as she can't stand at all. She will hopefully be moved into a better ward today or tomorrow (she is on the assessment unit).

Glad to hear your nan is doing ok hun and I hope she got her ward move x

jayde1148 said:
Hi all :) thanks for the encouragement!

Jo I still have some pain but confirmed it was gallstones and being referred to a consultant.

Hope everyone has a good week x

Glad to hear they are looking after u then hun and hopefully will be all sorted soon x

Mrs E-H said:
Yippee I have lost 4lb this week I am delighted as you know I dont lose a lot usually so I am really really happy
Where do I update ?

xxx

Well done u that's fabulous :) hope your a smiley, happy girly x

Addibelle said:
That's fab Katie.
Well done!!

Hope all are doing well.

Happy birthday for yesterday Addi hope u had a fabulous day hun. 25 syns for a 25th birthday sounds fair enough to me lol!

I know where your coming from about WI day being in the evening. I do tend to eat leas I suppose on WI day as I don't weigh til 7.00 why I try and do to make sure I don't get too obsessive tho is stick to the same food every Tuesday, eat lunch at 1pm then try not to drink anything 2-3 hours before WI. I don't know if it's the right thing to do but I figure that if I do the same thing every week it still works out the same! X

Lily42uk said:

Wow 9lbs that's a gigantic loss!! :0 well done u, you must have worked so hard this week x

Lucia Lucia said:

Oh, i'm the same and would love to do a morning weigh in for that reason really but I really like the other ladies in my eve group. What I found was that I just wasnt eating enough on weigh day so I eat the same now and that suits me as I know I have eaten the same and I also wear the same so I know each week will be a true loss or gain!

applekath, I went to your group in Ryde and it was chaos!!!! I think it was a stand in lady who was totally clueless it was a farce. No one got weighed and in the end after quarter of an hour after the start I asked what was happening and the finally they got the scales working and I was the first weighed but I dont think they were properly calibrated as they showed a 4.5lb loss and I know I wasnt that good was expecting a pound or so!!!I'm home now and it's showing a whopping gain on my home scales (usually same as class ones) so it looks like I will be starting the new challenge with a gain, ho hum!

LJ, sorry to hear about your Nan, we had a relative who couldnt travel to our wedding and so we went with the video and some wedding cake and she loved that.

Hope u had a good holiday Lucia x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goooood mooooooorning. Well I had quite a good day yesterday had physio first and she is pleased with the progress altho there is still a fair way to go there has been a definate improvement from when I first began to go. She has advised that I can go back to work next week hit suggested staggered return and has given me some other advice for when I go back. Still no exercise tho :(

WI was yesterday evening and finally my 1.5 stone award just lost the little 0.5 off to get it last night but I don't care as finally its mine :) :) :)

Just awaiting on some news on Monday now and fingers crossed that goes the right way and life should be back on kilter :)

Have a good day all and good look all u Wednesday weighers x

Well done Jo!

Just a quick update from me as loads I do at work.

3lbs off!

Very happy with that! :)

Hi ladies me again! Any room 4 a little(big)one? Lol x

It's can be soooo hard Hun keep at it remember we all have times when we struggle but we show our strength by carrying on with the battle xxxx
Thanks Tanya :D

Hi all :) thanks for the encouragement!

Jo I still have some pain but confirmed it was gallstones and being referred to a consultant.

Hope everyone has a good week x
Hope they can sort you out soon. :D

Yippee I have lost 4lb this week I am delighted as you know I dont lose a lot usually so I am really really happy
Where do I update ?

xxx
Fab loss Katie well done. :D

Pp will be along to do it for you, it will be updated on the first page xx

All part of the service. :D

That's fab Katie.
Well done!!

Hope all are doing well.

All food is free on your birthday didn't you know????? :D :D :D

W O W :D

Hope you had a good holiday Lucia. It won't really be a gain though so even if it shows as such don't let it do your head in. :D

Goooood mooooooorning. Well I had quite a good day yesterday had physio first and she is pleased with the progress altho there is still a fair way to go there has been a definate improvement from when I first began to go. She has advised that I can go back to work next week hit suggested staggered return and has given me some other advice for when I go back. Still no exercise tho :(

WI was yesterday evening and finally my 1.5 stone award just lost the little 0.5 off to get it last night but I don't care as finally its mine :) :) :)

Just awaiting on some news on Monday now and fingers crossed that goes the right way and life should be back on kilter :)

Have a good day all and good look all u Wednesday weighers x

Yeay to the loss and the shiny Well done Jo. :D Onwards and downwards. :D To the next shiny and beyond as my motto has it. :D

Well done Jo!

Just a quick update from me as loads I do at work.

3lbs off!

Very happy with that! :)
Fab loss Kath. :D Well done you. :D

Wow amazing losses all round and I bring up the rear with a STS from last night. Tomorrow is the anniversary of me rejoining SW (lapsed again now though) SO I'm redoubling my efforts and gonna get moving. I've lost the same half stone 10 times since Christmas and enough is enough. :D You have my permission to give me a slap if I fail to get this moving this time. :D

PS updates will be done as soon as my rant is over. :D

Last edited:
Hi ladies me again! Any room 4 a little(big)one? Lol x
Yeay you're back. Of course you can join in. Just drop a note on here or PM me with your WI day and amount you want to lose in the 10 weeks.

Also if you have a loss this week Sun 29th to Sat 4th and obviously you had a WI last week to lose it from post that too so you're up to date.

The full details of the challenge are on the first page of the thread. I just post updates as we go along and keep the first page sort of up to date. :D

Good to have you back. :D

I'm the same pp re dancing around the same half stone. I will be 12 something in the not too distant future if I set my mind to it. I've done it before and I can do it again!

Hi ladies! Hope you're all doing well :)

WI tomorrow night, been on track so should kick off the new challenge with a loss. I have just finished my first * week since having my implant removed, so curious to see if it effects my WI in the weeks/months to come. I will definitely looking out for a pattern so I don't beat myself up too much those weeks!

My gran is still on the assessment unit, just heading off to visit x

I'm the same pp re dancing around the same half stone. I will be 12 something in the not too distant future if I set my mind to it. I've done it before and I can do it again!
Yep we all can. :D

ok i have re set my stats and am officially off, lagging behind a bit but i can make it up:cross:

some fab losses to start off with xxx well done everybody xx
Yeah and we're off. :D

Back