Weapons of mass reduction

Well done everyone some fantastic losses :D I'm hoping I can keep up the momentum tomorrow!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi PP have pm you x

Well dun everyone and gud luck to those left to wi :)
Sorry ive not been around works been manic and awful we had a meeting were they told us the business was losing money and that they needed us to cum up with ideas to save money! Then later on is wen all the runours started over redundancies and stuff and they hav got rid ov all agency workers and moral is at a low :(
Having sed all this for the last 3 days we hav been really busy work wise so nobodys sure wat to think!

Applekath said:
Well done Jo!

Just a quick update from me as loads I do at work.

3lbs off!

Very happy with that! :)

Thanku. And well done your loss was fab x

Berry Bee said:
Hi ladies me again! Any room 4 a little(big)one? Lol x

Welcome back :) x

broadsbean said:
ok i have re set my stats and am officially off, lagging behind a bit but i can make it up:cross:

some fab losses to start off with xxx well done everybody xx

You will be on a roll in no time x

lisajade said:
Hi ladies! Hope you're all doing well :)

WI tomorrow night, been on track so should kick off the new challenge with a loss. I have just finished my first * week since having my implant removed, so curious to see if it effects my WI in the weeks/months to come. I will definitely looking out for a pattern so I don't beat myself up too much those weeks!

My gran is still on the assessment unit, just heading off to visit x

Good luck for WI hun, hope u get at least your 1lb :) hope your nan was well yesterday x

shenzi said:
Well done everyone some fantastic losses :D I'm hoping I can keep up the momentum tomorrow!! X

Good luck for WI x

emma_partington27 said:
Lost 2lbs :)

Yay well done u x

Good luck to all Thursday weighers x

Well done Emma great loss :woohoo: :winner: well done all you ladies left to wi tonight, no matter what you're all amazing and will continue on your journey :hug99:

Patsy I love you positive attitude, I know you will do this sweetie, you can "hear" the determination in your voice loud and clear :bighug: xxxx

emma_partington27 said:
Well dun everyone and gud luck to those left to wi :)
Sorry ive not been around works been manic and awful we had a meeting were they told us the business was losing money and that they needed us to cum up with ideas to save money! Then later on is wen all the runours started over redundancies and stuff and they hav got rid ov all agency workers and moral is at a low :(
Having sed all this for the last 3 days we hav been really busy work wise so nobodys sure wat to think!

Aw that's sounds horrible.
Hope things pick up for you soon! That really doesn't sound like an easy place to work in right now but hopefully it will get better soon!

Well done on the losses everyone.
Your putting me to shame.

I know I'll not have a loss this week after my birthday.
Hopefully next week!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good start to the challenge for me

-2.5lbs off

And my 4.5 stone award :D

6 more pounds to lose and I'll be 12 stone something :eek:

well done again sweetie a real inspiration :woohoo: :winner: and congrats on your new shiny, knew you could do it...thankfully I can now uncross my eyes :giggle: xxx

Lily42uk said:
well done again sweetie a real inspiration :woohoo: :winner: and congrats on your new shiny, knew you could do it...thankfully I can now uncross my eyes :giggle: xxx

Aww thank you lily! And yes you can uncross your eyes till next week!! Xx

Wow some great losses! Well done everyone x

shenzi said:
Good start to the challenge for me

-2.5lbs off

And my 4.5 stone award :D

6 more pounds to lose and I'll be 12 stone something :eek:

Wow well done u that's fabulous :) x

Well done fantastic!!! Xxx

jo-85 said:
Wow well done u that's fabulous :) x

Thank you :D xx

Well done girls you are all brilliant :)

xxx

Tremendous!

Anyone just watched hairy dieter?

Yes I did Kath I am going to be trying the leak thing for lasagne xx

Back