Weapons of mass reduction

Evening all :)

My second WI of this challenge and another 3.5lbs off and SOW so very pleased!!!! I am not goin to group for 2 weeks now as I am on holiday next week but hoping to keep losing!!

jayde1148 said:

My second WI of this challenge and another 3.5lbs off and SOW so very pleased!!!! I am not goin to group for 2 weeks now as I am on holiday next week but hoping to keep losing!!

Well done!! Xx

Well done jayde & serena, another great start to the week missiles!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done girlies you are all fab :)

I have my WI tonight I am hoping for any loss as we went our for Chinese Buffet for my parents anniversary on Sunday and although I made good choices I still had some ice cream and chocolate fountain.

Xxxx

Mrs E-H said:

I have my WI tonight I am hoping for any loss as we went our for Chinese Buffet for my parents anniversary on Sunday and although I made good choices I still had some ice cream and chocolate fountain.

Xxxx

Good luck for tonight. I wi tonight too. Had good days and bad. Weekend is always a killer for me lol x

Fab loss well done and have a great holiday.

Xxxx
Good luck for later. :D

Good luck for tonight. I wi tonight too. Had good days and bad. Weekend is always a killer for me lol x
Good luck for tonight too. :D

I'm gonna need a miracle to even maintain I think. Good luck to all other Tuesday missiles. :D

Yeh 3lbs off happy happy happy . Size 12 shorts bought and fit and approx 3.5lbs to target xxx good luck everyone and well done on all ur brilliant losses do far xxxxx

Yeh 3lbs off happy happy happy . Size 12 shorts bought and fit and approx 3.5lbs to target xxx good luck everyone and well done on all ur brilliant losses do far xxxxx
Wow fab loss and target in a few weeks too. You'll be our second target missile. :D Must be something to do with being called Tanya :D I'm gonna change my name by Deed Poll. Only kidding I know it's all down to your hard work and dedication so well done. :D:D

Purple Patsy said:
Wow fab loss and target in a few weeks too. You'll be our second target missile. :D Must be something to do with being called Tanya :D I'm gonna change my name by Deed Poll. Only kidding I know it's all down to your hard work and dedication so well done. :D:D

Lmao ya so funny PP maybe it is to do with Tanya but only as she has inspired me and spurned me on lol were all doing fab . Target I know I truly can't believe it when I started I never dreamed this day would come xxxxx

Good luck to all the Tuesday Girls x

Yippe I lost 2 lb this week :)

xxx

Mrs E-H said:

xxx

Yay well done Katie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Emma :)

xxx

Back from class now. First week done and I have lost 5.5lbs. Very happy although a toddler and a very long wi queue definitely do not mix EVER!!! X

Wow Bee thats fab well done you xx

Bugger! pound on for me but deserved after all the weekends booze!

xxx
Well done Katie. :D

Back from class now. First week done and I have lost 5.5lbs. Very happy although a toddler and a very long wi queue definitely do not mix EVER!!! X
Excellent start BB Well done :D

Bugger! pound on for me but deserved after all the weekends booze!
It'll be gone next week. :D

I can better Kath's gain as I had a 2lb gain but OK ish with it cos I was a PIIIIG at the w/end. :D Updates will be done shortly. :D

Back