Applekath said:
What does that ancronum mean llol ? X

Addibelle said:
If you know what I mean :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Addi x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'm working, 0600 - 1300 today and then 1015 - 1515 tomorrow.. booo!

However, Monday, my navy boy comes home after seven months away and I can't wait!

Enjoy the sunshine if you have it :cool:
No one would know you were looking forward to his visit. :8855:If you didn't tell us. :D

Whoop!!!

I lost 5lbs this week!!

So happy!

Lisa your wedding photos are beautiful!!
Really really gorgeous, your dress suits you perfectly and you both look so happy!
Congratulations!

Kath, I'm sure Monday will make up for the bad weekend.
The excitement is always great! Xx

Fab loss Addi well done. :D

I lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!! :D

WTG Lisa. :D And nearly in the 10's too. :D

How could you guess PP lol, going to be sooooooo strange having him home again. No doubt getting under my feet before long and I'll be wanting him to go back to sea!

:sign0007::8855:

Hope everyone is ok. Quick check in i'm afraid as we are now off to London for a funeral. On a happier note I lost 3lbs this week and feeling really positive.I really like weighing in on a Monday morning.

Have a great week everyone x

Lucia Lucia said:
Hope everyone is ok. Quick check in i'm afraid as we are now off to London for a funeral. On a happier note I lost 3lbs this week and feeling really positive.I really like weighing in on a Monday morning.

Have a great week everyone x

Well done!!! :)

Hi my beauties ,
Well done on the loses girlies you are all doing well. Lisa you looked gorgeous I love your dress. Just a quick hello for me as I am cream crackered. Had a busy weekend we went camping and then have been at work till later this evening.

xx

Morning all. I couldn't weigh in this week but if the docs scales are the same as boots then I had a sts :)

Gained 1lb
Did everything to the letter

Hate this.

Applekath said:
Morning all. I couldn't weigh in this week but if the docs scales are the same as boots then I had a sts :)
Well done on the STS after a busy and exciting week x
lisajade said:
Hi all

Well chuffed with a 1.5lb loss last night :) that's including my wedding blow-out, and a missed weigh in last week :)
Well done :)

Addibelle said:
Gained 1lb
Did everything to the letter

Hate this.

So sorry - keep at it and it'll go again. 1lb is nothing in the grand scheme of things and will be gone soon enough x

I lost 1.5lbs!!! :D

Well done everyone. I'm back.from.hols and expecting a gain tomorrow. I feel a bit miserable about it actually :( still gonna get back on it and hope next week will be better!

Really sorry but it's another quick check in. Will come back to chat when kids go back to school! Pleased to report a 3 and a half pound loss so i'm off the starting blocks now for the challenge!

Love to all xxx

Back