Weapons of mass reduction

Well done to everyone who's lost and I hope everyone who's had a gain (however small or big) is on their way back on plan :)

It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, dog sitting for the in laws, cousins over at ours from Stoke and then our internet has been playing up too so it's been a bit of a nightmare trying to get online, but it's all sorted now, so fingers crossed the internet won't go down again.

Have been off plan while my cousin was here so today is the first day back on plan, so far so good :D

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Morning all. I couldn't weigh in this week but if the docs scales are the same as boots then I had a sts :)
I'll log it as a STS anyway and well done. :D

Hi all

Well chuffed with a 1.5lb loss last night :) that's including my wedding blow-out, and a missed weigh in last week :)
Fab loss hun. :D

Gained 1lb
Did everything to the letter

Hate this.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
It'll be gone shortly if you stick with it. Likely to be fluid retention or something similar. :D Did yopu have anything quite salty?

I lost 1.5lbs!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done on the loss hun. SO near your target. :D

Thought i had posted my loss but it seems the computer didnt like it lol
Lost 3lbs this week :)
Well done hun. :D

Well done everyone. I'm back.from.hols and expecting a gain tomorrow. I feel a bit miserable about it actually :( still gonna get back on it and hope next week will be better!
Hope you had a great holiday. Any gain will have been worth it and will be gone before you know it. :D

Really sorry but it's another quick check in. Will come back to chat when kids go back to school! Pleased to report a 3 and a half pound loss so i'm off the starting blocks now for the challenge!

Love to all xxx
Well done on the loss hun. :D

Evening all, lost a lb so very happy :) Gonna really go for it this week :) x

Well done Jayde :)

Well done hun! X

Going to a new local group in the morning. I'm set up for a gain but still nervous.

Also having the contraceptive implant done tomorrow too. Really really hope it doesn't hinder my weight now I'm back on track for the umpteenth time.

Had a really good bike ride today though and slimming world friendly picnic half way. We did nearly 20miles and didn't walk any of the hills :)

Well done Tanya! X

Going to a new local group in the morning. I'm set up for a gain but still nervous.

Also having the contraceptive implant done tomorrow too. Really really hope it doesn't hinder my weight now I'm back on track for the umpteenth time.

Had a really good bike ride today though and slimming world friendly picnic half way. We did nearly 20miles and didn't walk any of the hills :)

AppleKath, any group will be better than the last one. I was just open mouthed at the shambles of your group on IOW! Good luck, it's always a bit daunting to start a new one but i'm sure it's a great new start. 20 miles on a bike is very very impressive!

Ha ha thanks Lucia. Unfortunately I'm here because I'm off today but it looks very organised and it was a nice cycle here too.

2lbs off for me! Bit of a kerfuffle with me being a shift worker though.

Back