Weapons of mass reduction

Applekath said:
2lbs off for me! Bit of a kerfuffle with me being a shift worker though.

Well done!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! It was a shock, bit of a cheat having a morning wi but hey ho, I'll take anything I can get at the mo.

Day three of no booze and halo on and I'm off work! ;-)

Applekath said:
Thank you! It was a shock, bit of a cheat having a morning wi but hey ho, I'll take anything I can get at the mo.

Day three of no booze and halo on and I'm off work! ;-)

Congratulations I never say no to a loss lol no matter how I get it lol xxxx

Evening all, lost a lb so very happy :) Gonna really go for it this week :) x
Well done Jayde. :D

View attachment 60723

Whoop woman of the year and regional finals and 1.5 off soooooo happy well done everyone on your losses xxxx
Fab news on WOTY and finals and the loss. :D

Going to a new local group in the morning. I'm set up for a gain but still nervous.

Also having the contraceptive implant done tomorrow too. Really really hope it doesn't hinder my weight now I'm back on track for the umpteenth time.

Had a really good bike ride today though and slimming world friendly picnic half way. We did nearly 20miles and didn't walk any of the hills :)
Was going to wish you luck at your new group. BUT......

2lbs off for me! Bit of a kerfuffle with me being a shift worker though.
Well done on your loss hun. :D:D

Half off for me! X

Well done ladies and thank you pp :)

Went out for lunch today. Had moules to start but was sensible and only had half th bread and only did a bit of dunking, not drinking the sauce like I normally would lol.

Apart from the sauces, our shared main platter was fab and full of SW goodness :)

image-1798388593.jpg

I didn't eat the bread either ;-)

Last edited:
Well done everyone, I'm struggling to stick to plan this week I am not organised enough! X

Well done on the newest losses :D

I wi this morning and I'm back up to 368, so that's 2.5 on for me. But in a way I'm greatful that I got back on plan on monday to do some damage limitation after our visitors last week. Soooooo here's to my first 100% week in quite a while :giggle:

3.5 lbs off for me. I'm very settled to this plan. 99lbs of in total, im going to get that century badge next week!

Lost 1/2lb on a late wi whoop really happy with that :)
Well done on teh loss hun. It all counts. :D

Half off for me! X

WTG Emma another bit gone. :D

Well done on the newest losses :D

I wi this morning and I'm back up to 368, so that's 2.5 on for me. But in a way I'm greatful that I got back on plan on monday to do some damage limitation after our visitors last week. Soooooo here's to my first 100% week in quite a while :giggle:
With your 100% days it'll be gone in no time. :D

3.5 lbs off for me. I'm very settled to this plan. 99lbs of in total, im going to get that century badge next week!
Well done Lucia and here to your century for next week. Glad WW is working for you. :D

Well done Lucia.

1.5lbs for me this week. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Fab loss Addi well done for persevering after last week. :D

Thanks lovely.

Didn't post at all as I was miserable about it and didn't wanna bring people down with my moaning haha

Started up some exercise again this week!
Bought the biggest loser for wii and its really good.

Hopefully that, along with all red, will help!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back