Weapons of mass reduction

Hi all. So sorry I have been AWOL for so long have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with life in general. Including being back at work now and still being in pain with my back just dont know where it's going to end with it all. Im so exhausted every night and works not great at the mo when I get it dunno what to do with myself.

Dieting wise I've had a rethink took a couple of weeks break and me and mum decided for now sw just isn't for us. I love my leader and my group but the diet itself just doesnt fit in with our lifestyles and I became all consumed with it as I found I had to think about it too much it even ended up causing arguments between me and mum. I still think sw is a brilliant diet and works wonderfully when u can make it work for u but it just isn't for us at the mo. so for now we have gone back to ww which is a little easier for both of us to do. I have made fab minimums friends on these boards in the sw section and if u don't mind I would love to still come here and share posts? I promise to start updating more x

I hope your all well and will try and read back over all I've missed. Hope your all having a great bank hol weekend xxx well done to all you WOTY awards so deserved xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucia Lucia said:
3.5 lbs off for me. I'm very settled to this plan. 99lbs of in total, im going to get that century badge next week!
Well done Lucia x 100lbs is oh so close! :)

Addibelle said:
Well done Lucia.

1.5lbs for me this week. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Well done :)

1/2 off for me on Saturday :D

jo-85 said:
Hi all. So sorry I have been AWOL for so long have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with life in general. Including being back at work now and still being in pain with my back just dont know where it's going to end with it all. Im so exhausted every night and works not great at the mo when I get it dunno what to do with myself.

Dieting wise I've had a rethink took a couple of weeks break and me and mum decided for now sw just isn't for us. I love my leader and my group but the diet itself just doesnt fit in with our lifestyles and I became all consumed with it as I found I had to think about it too much it even ended up causing arguments between me and mum. I still think sw is a brilliant diet and works wonderfully when u can make it work for u but it just isn't for us at the mo. so for now we have gone back to ww which is a little easier for both of us to do. I have made fab minimums friends on these boards in the sw section and if u don't mind I would love to still come here and share posts? I promise to start updating more x

I hope your all well and will try and read back over all I've missed. Hope your all having a great bank hol weekend xxx well done to all you WOTY awards so deserved xxx

Well I want you to stay!!! I don't care what "diet" people do as we are all missiles together :)

Just been on your thread so I'll keep it short. Of course we want you to stay. :D:D:D

1/2 off for me on Saturday :D

Well done on the loss Lisa. :D

Well I want you to stay!!! I don't care what "diet" people do as we are all missiles together :)

Snap :D

lsf666 said:

Thanku Lisa. This is why I love minimins your all so flaming lovely it's good to be back :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Just been on your thread so I'll keep it short. Of course we want you to stay. :D:D:D

Snap :D

Thanku pp it's good to be back x

lsf666 said:

Well said totally agree doesn't matter if we take different avenues were all heading for the same address at the end of the day xxxxx

tanyaliepins said:
Well said totally agree doesn't matter if we take different avenues were all heading for the same address at the end of the day xxxxx

Applekath said:

Thanku both of u, you are all so lovely I'm so glad I can stay :) love that ditty too Tanya its so true :) x

tanyaliepins said:
Hope everyone is ok a little 0.5 off for me today 3lbs left to target sooo excited xxxx

Well done Hun that really is exciting. the balloons, sparkly banners and fanfare is most definitely on standby :) x

Morning ladies!

Hope you're all good.

I'm off to WI this eve, not expecting anything good at all but you never know. Even though I've had a busy social bank hol I've kept my jogging and cycling up so hopefully that counts towards some damage limitation!

Also hope to sort out this shift worker thing too with the consultant.

Hope everyone is ok a little 0.5 off for me today 3lbs left to target sooo excited xxxx
Well done on the loss hun. :D

Morning ladies!

Hope you're all good.

I'm off to WI this eve, not expecting anything good at all but you never know. Even though I've had a busy social bank hol I've kept my jogging and cycling up so hopefully that counts towards some damage limitation!

Also hope to sort out this shift worker thing too with the consultant.
Good luck for WI. :D

jo-85 said:
Thanku both of u, you are all so lovely I'm so glad I can stay :) love that ditty too Tanya its so true :) x

Well done Hun that really is exciting. the balloons, sparkly banners and fanfare is most definitely on standby :) x

Ooooo can't wait to hear them party poppers pop lol xxx

Half on for me but tbh I'm thrilled with that after the heavy bank hol weekend, evening wi as opposed to last weeks morning one and I've had quite a few carbs today.

1.5lbs off for me :)

Well done on the losses :D

And I'm another one who doesn't want you to go Jo, as long as we get there, it doesn't matter in the slightest what diet/way of living we follow :bighug:

tanyaliepins said:
Ooooo can't wait to hear them party poppers pop lol xxx

There ready and waiting ;) x

Applekath said:
Half on for me but tbh I'm thrilled with that after the heavy bank hol weekend, evening wi as opposed to last weeks morning one and I've had quite a few carbs today.

Sounds like a fair few circumstances influencing your gain and I'm sure u will be posting a loss here next week :) x

shenzi said:

Well done Hun x

EmmyR1984 said:
Well done on the losses :D

And I'm another one who doesn't want you to go Jo, as long as we get there, it doesn't matter in the slightest what diet/way of living we follow :bighug:

Thanku Emmy I am so greatful that you've all been so lovely and let me stay I'm so glad I made such good minimins friends :) x

Well wi for me and 3 on expected and deserved tho with a heavy food filled bank hols including dads birthday, found it hard to get back on plan then Tuesday. But new week and determined to get that 3 off next week :) x

It'll be gone by next week. Always easier to deal with if you know you sort of deserve it. :D

Fab loss hun. :D

Thanku Emmy I am so greatful that you've all been so lovely and let me stay I'm so glad I made such good minimins friends :) x

Well wi for me and 3 on expected and deserved tho with a heavy food filled bank hols including dads birthday, found it hard to get back on plan then Tuesday. But new week and determined to get that 3 off next week :) x

After a big weekend an a bit of a struggle 3 isn't too bad and now your sorted on a plan it'll be gone soon. :D

Hi all, I have been quiet the past couple of weeks, nothing to report, except I got my 2.5 stone award on Thursday :)

My total loss for this challenge so far is 6lbs as of this week. Going to try catch up with all the posts now :)

Back