Weapons of mass reduction

lisajade said:
Hi all, I have been quiet the past couple of weeks, nothing to report, except I got my 2.5 stone award on Thursday :)

My total loss for this challenge so far is 6lbs as of this week. Going to try catch up with all the posts now :)

Well done!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoop I lost 3lbs this week!!
All red, exercising and 1 meal out (nandos, within syns).
Very very happy.

Emma, don't know if it's SW friendly me or not your looking for put I always go with either the Jamie Oliver recipe or I really really wanna try the hairy dieters recipe.
Sorry cant post links on iPad today for some reason but have a look.
The hairy dieters one looked AMAZING!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the newest losses :D

I sts this week (forgot to update yesterday morning lol), but after being off plan while away I was quite pleased not to see a gain. So I'm back on it this week :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Hi girls I have had a 2lb gain this week I am happy with that though as I was hideous last week and ate loads comfort eating :)

xxx

Well done Addi, Emily and Katie (considering) :)

Roast chicken is probably easiest? Elliott washes out the insides (under the tap) and then seasons it and shoves it in the oven - or rather our halogen oven :)

Thanks Lisa I am pleased as I am weighing on my own scales on a completely different day and time and I have water retention so all in all not bad back on plan now so should be gone next week.

Xxxx

lisajade said:
Hi all, I have been quiet the past couple of weeks, nothing to report, except I got my 2.5 stone award on Thursday :)

My total loss for this challenge so far is 6lbs as of this week. Going to try catch up with all the posts now :)

Well done u, I know it's been a few weeks now but I wasn't here so hope the wedding was wonderful :)

emma_partington27 said:
Morning ladies :) i need sum help lol ive bought a full chocken (usually just buy breasts) and i just wondered how u all cook urs i wanna make a sunday dinner tomoz n want it 2 b perfect :)

I'm just boring and spray the outside with a little fry light and cook slowly to keep it moist. Boring but yummy! X

Addibelle said:
Whoop I lost 3lbs this week!!
All red, exercising and 1 meal out (nandos, within syns).
Very very happy.

Emma, don't know if it's SW friendly me or not your looking for put I always go with either the Jamie Oliver recipe or I really really wanna try the hairy dieters recipe.
Sorry cant post links on iPad today for some reason but have a look.
The hairy dieters one looked AMAZING!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done hun that's fab x

EmmyR1984 said:
Well done on the newest losses :D

I sts this week (forgot to update yesterday morning lol), but after being off plan while away I was quite pleased not to see a gain. So I'm back on it this week :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Back at it :) x

Mrs E-H said:
Hi girls I have had a 2lb gain this week I am happy with that though as I was hideous last week and ate loads comfort eating :)

xxx

Could have been more by the sounds of it hun maybe you were more restrained that you thought x

Well back on track for me yesterday have had two good days and already scales showing a loss although think thats more to do with the bloatedness going! Was pleased with myself yesterday tho even tho I had a mega row with my parents (me and my dad still aren't talking!) I didn't reach for the chocolate to make myself feel better which I would have usually!

Hope you've all had a good Saturday x

Aw Jo well done on not eating Chocolate. Families are difficult I always argued with my Dad while I was still at home but we get on great now he is my rock.

xx

Mrs E-H said:
Aw Jo well done on not eating Chocolate. Families are difficult I always argued with my Dad while I was still at home but we get on great now he is my rock.

xx

Thanks hun they are difficult I love all mine to bits, my mum is my best friend and I idolise my dad but all 3 of us plus younger bro and his gf all in a little house is a recipe for disaster. If I wasnt so skint I would be moving out and make everybody's life happier x

Well done on not reaching for the chocolate Jo :bighug:, I'm the same sometimes and as soon as there's an argument I go for the chocolate

I attempted to make a quiche over the weekend with cottage cheese and pasta, and it just didn't taste right, it wasn't cheesy enough and really bland :( Then I got up the following morning to find my darling brother had taken the remainder out of the oven (I'd forgotten to put it in the fridge) and left it on the side and mum's cats had jumped up and scoffed it!!

Hope everyone else's weekend was ok xxx

Hi all

I've had a rubbish couple of weeks and have put on 8lbs! Really upset with myself. So you all need to keep me on track! Won.t get my challenge this time but gonna try and get some off this week.

Morning ladies!

Just had a quick catch up. Off plan weekend and full on at work this week as its bestival.

Not good but doing as much as I can :)

Back