Weapons of mass reduction

We've been decorating here. Anything that changes my routine plays havoc with my eating. I've managed to maintain but thats all but now we are putting furnature back etc its more back to normal so hopefully back to my happy eating routine. Love to all xxxx

Half off for me yesterday, I hope everyone is having a good week? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sts this week for me which I'm really pleased with.
Couldn't get my head back in gear after the funeral.
Gonna try an -easy on the carbs- green week this week as I'm sick of the sight of meat after over a month of red.

Have a great week all. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
1.5lbs off for me ladies :) :)

Addibelle said:
Sts this week for me which I'm really pleased with.
Couldn't get my head back in gear after the funeral.
Gonna try an -easy on the carbs- green week this week as I'm sick of the sight of meat after over a month of red.

Have a great week all. Xx

Well done to both of you x

Hope everyone is ok. It's all quiet here!

Well, I lost 3.5lbs this week, so really pleased, however, it was only losing what i'd gained! I've been a bit of a yo yoer on this challenge and have totally lost where im at. I'm going to sit the end of this one out now but im really looking forwards to the Xmas one and I think it's not too long til it starts?

Happy Slimming, girls!

Well done Lucia and all you other great losers :woohoo: :winner: xxx

Sorry I haven't been about, having some health problems but still fighting the flab lol so I am happy to report a 1.5lb loss this week and aiming much higher next week ...have a great week all and well done in advance for those yet to weigh in xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello ladies and well done to you all.

Can't believe this challenge is drawing to an end.

I won't meet my target but will do my best in the next fortnight.

Next one will be half a stone lol.

Holland was epic but impossible to stick to plan. All they eat is steak and chips lol.

Hi all.

Hope everyone is good, I've done a green week this week and I feel so bloated.
So worried about weigh in tomorrow!

Will report in though, even if it's bad!

Another one here. Done green and EE due to pennies and it doesn't feel like it agrees :-(

Well we can support eachother then if it turns out bad.
I just feel the bloat.
I've loved the carbs though.

I've been doing red for weeks and weeks, last red week I Sts too, so seems red AND green don't agree with me.
:(

Hope it works out better for you lovelies!

Addibelle said:
Well we can support eachother then if it turns out bad.
I just feel the bloat.
I've loved the carbs though.

I've been doing red for weeks and weeks, last red week I Sts too, so seems red AND green don't agree with me.
:(

Hope it works out better for you lovelies!

Well i will find out tomoz althou been out for tea tonight so doubt thats helped :( oh well keep plodding we will get there

1lb off for me last Thursday :)

Well done girls

I've no idea what to expect this week as it's been very up and down both in my head, heart and belly :-(

Back