Weapons of mass reduction

Well done all you lovely losers you're all amazing :winner: xxx

Lucia we know that is just a small blip hun and with the children not being well too, you'll soon get it off hun xxx

I have had this flu/bronchitis bug going round myself and haven't really been on plan at all for the last 2 weeks, mind you I didn't really feel much like eating for a few days there but when I did lets just say it wasn't the healthy foods I wanted lol....having said all that I went back to group tonight and I have lost another 4.5lbs ...I am over the moon xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done all you ladies yet to weigh this week, I know you'll be amazing as always xxx

Lucia we know that is just a small blip hun and with the children not being well too, you'll soon get it off hun xxx

I have had this flu/bronchitis bug going round myself and haven't really been on plan at all for the last 2 weeks, mind you I didn't really feel much like eating for a few days there but when I did lets just say it wasn't the healthy foods I wanted lol....having said all that I went back to group tonight and I have lost another 4.5lbs ...I am over the moon xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done all you ladies yet to weigh this week, I know you'll be amazing as always xxx

Amazing Lily, massive congrats! Well done, keep your fingers (and toes and anything else you can) crossed for me for tomorrow night :)

I have been eating very little, all I had today was 2 tangerines and a mullerlight. It's not been intentional. I have felt a bit down, but that normally turns me to food, so not sure what that's all about. I hope this won't affect my WI, I have heard not eating enough can make you gain?

Hi ladies... I lost 2.5lb at class tonight! :)

After a drunken Friday, girls night, I am happy with that loss!! Xxx

Well done sugar :)

sorry i havent updated- oops

for 2 week i put 1 on and lost 1 (so maintained technically) and this week i lost 2.5lb

Got my 10 1/2 stone award and i'm not 11st 12.5lb in weight :)

dunno if i'm going to go to my end target after all....if you want to, i've kinda explained it in my blog :)

gotta run- docs appointment in the morning- need my sleep!!

hope you're all well ladies xxxxxxx

for 2 week i put 1 on and lost 1 (so maintained technically) and this week i lost 2.5lb

dunno if i'm going to go to my end target after all....if you want to, i've kinda explained it in my blog :)

Wow well done hun :) ive just read ur blog and even thou i hav a long way to go before i even consider maintaining i understand it must b daunting. Maybe instead ov focusing on numbers maybe switch to say toning or building up ur fitness rate. Just a little suggestion hun xx :)
Hope u work out what u want to do look forward to hearing wat that is x

Well done on the fab loss Lily even if it wasn't under ideal circumstances. :D

Hi ladies... I lost 2.5lb at class tonight! :)

After a drunken Friday, girls night, I am happy with that loss!! Xxx
Great result Cinta Well done. :D

Gonna have a read later on but well done on the loss Tanya. :D

Well done losers! Im afraid i am not one of ye this week!

After my totally off plan birthday WEEK!!!! i had a very much expected 2.5lbs gain. PP if you want to add it to my numbers its ok, i am determined to have it and more off next week!
I'll do the update just to keep things right HF. It's so much easier to deal with a gain when you planned to have an off plan week isn't it. It'll come back off easily once you're back on the wagon. :D

-1lbs for me this week :)

Well done girls, Lottie, Cinta, Tanya, Emma and everyone else :winner: and HF brilliant birthday week and only 2.5lb gain that's fabulous, know you'll come back with a bigger loss next week hun xx

Well done all you girls that wi tonight xxx:hug99:xxx

I am going to sit and have a good old read of this thread tonight and catch up- hope everyone is ok. 4 lbs off for me today.

I am going to sit and have a good old read of this thread tonight and catch up- hope everyone is ok. 4 lbs off for me today.

Well done Lucia :winner: xxx

A pound off for me. A bit disappointed, feel like I deserved more.

Maybe it'll show up more next week, but well done on your loss anyways hun :winner: xxx

Well done losers! Im afraid i am not one of ye this week!

After my totally off plan birthday WEEK!!!! i had a very much expected 2.5lbs gain. PP if you want to add it to my numbers its ok, i am determined to have it and more off next week!

-1lbs for me this week :)

A pound off for me. A bit disappointed, feel like I deserved more.

Well done girlies :)

I lost 1lb :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done again Lisa :winner: xxx

Back